NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake Empty
PostSubject: Episode #3 - Woody's Snake   Episode #3 - Woody's Snake I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 0:59:18

NatKat's Big Brother Season 3
Enchanted

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 14 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 14 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 3 - Enchanted, we mourn John Smith, crown a new head of household, witness a nomination ceremony, find out the veto player and also say goodbye to a second player. Wow, what a fun filled episode awaits you all.

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake Tumblr_n19b9fh8Ah1qm6oc3o1_500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

The start of all ends in Big Brother starts with an Head of Household challenge. What a good time to see who won the next title.

Andalasia/Earth Challenge #2 - No Strings On Me

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake G8tX8wn

But now I'm free
There are no strings on me

Welcome, everyone, to your second Andalasia/Earth Challenge! Lady Tremaine, as outgoing Head of Household, you may only compete for Earth. Everyone else, please specify whether you are competing for Andalasia or Earth in your challenge thread.

Now, everyone knows the story of Pinocchio. He is a puppet who eventually turns into a real boy. However, there is something special about young Pinocchio. Every time he tells a lie, his nose grows. Right now, his nose is very long. Gepetto has enlisted your help in figuring out which statements are the lies.

Below you are 52 statements, which placed next to a letter. The statements will be about anything that you can look up on the Internet. You need to determine which statements are false, or "lies". After you think you have all of them, you will have your letters. Rearrange the letters to uncover a message. This could be a phrase, a name, an object, etc. However, I will make it easier for you and let you know that the message contains less than 10 letters, meaning that less than 10 of the statements are false, and that the message is related to the theme of the challenge (Pinocchio). In your challenge thread, you must list out which of the statements are lies as well as the solved message.

Your answers will not be accepted until you specify whether or not you are competing for Andalasia or Earth.

Rules

- Your answer must include the false statements and the message.
- If you guess incorrectly, you must wait 5 minutes from your post until you may guess again.
- You have one hour.
- First to submit the right message wins what they are playing for.
- If there is no winner for either power, it will go to whoever has the most false statements.
- If no one competes for either of the powers, the winner will be determined randomly.
- Post in your diary room.

Statements:

A - WolfNVX4444 won The Genius Game Season 1, which was hosted by mas_bond84.
B - The capital of Thailand is Bangkok.
C - Barack Obama is the current President of the United States.
D - Justin Trudeau is the current Prime Minister of Canada.
E - Ben Affleck was born in Boston.
F - Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire.
G - Jess and Bryan are the Final 2 currently in 00's Idol.
H - Miami is the capital of Florida.
I - Jon Snow is played by Kit Harington in the hit HBO series Game of Thrones.
J - Orville Wright died on January 30, 1948.
K - Steve Moses won Big Brother 17 in the U.S.
L - Accra is the capital of Ghana.
M - Napoleon was 51 when he died.
N - Tom Hanks voices Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story.
O - The fastest bird in the world is the golden eagle.
P - Kyle Lowry plays for the Toronto Raptors.
Q - Jeff Probst is the host of the U.S. version of Survivor.
R - Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland.
S - Peyton Manning is the current starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos.
T - Adolf Hitler was never married.
U - Japan, Germany, and Italy were part of the Axis Powers in World War II.
V - mrduckbear has been an IMDb member since July 2001.
W - King Henry VIII was married 6 times.
X - Green is the color between blue and yellow on the spectrum of visible light.
Y - The show Firefly was cancelled after just one season.
Z - Venus is the hottest planet in our solar system.
A - Chris Pratt starred in Jurassic World (2015).
B - Kristoff was played by Spooky33 in NatKat Big Brother Season 2.
C - Gretel won NatKat Big Brother Season 2.
D - Jennifer Morrison plays the character Emma Swan.
E - Spider-Man made an appearance in Captain America: Civil War.
F - Flightless birds are birds that can not fly.
G - Seismometers are instruments that measure motions of the ground.
H - Sleeping Beauty was released in 1954.
I - Guinness World Records lists the largest snowflakes as having fallen during a storm in January 1887.
J - The 2017 Beauty and the Beast movie will star Emma Roberts as Belle.
K - Ants do not have lungs.
L - Mork & Mindy is an American sitcom broadcast from 1978 until 1982 on ABC.
M - Stephen King has published over 40 novels.
N - Benedict XVI is the current Pope.
O - Kathy's "How often DO you number TWO each DAY??" thread has 11 replies.
P - The motorized vacuum cleaner was invented by Hubert Cecil Booth of England in 1901.
Q - The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.
R - In 1937, the Walt Disney Studios released Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
S - Elvis Presley was born in Mississippi.
T - William and Anne Shakespeare had three children.
U - A group of frogs is called an army or colony.
V - Frozen came out in 2013.
W - Jack Dorsey is the CEO of Twitter.
X - Breaking Bad ran for 5 seasons.
Y - The Adventures of Tom Sawyer was written by Mark Twain.
Z - Neal Cassidy is hosting this challenge.

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake Calo6sv

Elsa: "Tough one."

Kaa: "I have most of this, but something is wrong. This is so hard."

Kaa: "I have most of this, but something is wrong. Thus is so hard."

Kaa: "Twice....lol"

Boo: "So it's twice as hard? I agree <3"

Mulan: "I don't like"

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake Disney-gif-haters-left

Neal Cassidy: "We have our winners! I will reveal the new HOH in a moment."

Gaston: "The only thing harder than that challenge was trying to get Belle to marry me."

Elsa: "How did that work out?"

Pocahontas: "Oh Gaston...

I'm here for you. <3"

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake Gross-HOLD THE DOOR

Lady Tremaine: "Wow that seems like a tough challenge. Good thing I scheduled my pedicure at the same time.

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake 60213882_769e8a2b07_z "

Pocahontas: "Wow... That's not lady-like! Shocked"

Gaston: "Thanks Pocahontas. She's married to the beast, but I'm still trying. I know she can't resist me."

Dodger and Woody secretly work on it together and try to pass each other answers.

Woody: "Hey Dodger I thought this was a good place to chat."

Dodger: "Good idea. Going for HOH or POV? Last night I went for POV and was the other person who was 1 off. I reviewed everything except the couple questions that seemed so simple I couldn't have been wrong. It was on one of those I was wrong. I'll be more observant this time."

Woody: "I think I am going for the veto."

Dodger: "I did too but I kept getting 10 and reading full pages on each to figure out what I got wrong. Then I read Nat's update. f you haven't submitted try submitting for HOH. I submitted for POV a while ago and one is left."

Winner

First, I will reveal the answer.

H - Sleeping Beauty was released in 1954.
O - The fastest bird in the world is the golden eagle.
N - Benedict XVI is the current Pope.
E - Ben Affleck was born in Boston.
S - Peyton Manning is the current starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos.
T - Adolf Hitler was never married.

J - The 2017 Beauty and the Beast movie will star Emma Roberts as Belle.
O - Kathy's "How often DO you number TWO each DAY??" thread has 11 replies.
H - Miami is the capital of Florida.
N - Tom Hanks voices Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story.

The answer is Honest John.

That means congratulations are in order to our new Head of Household.

Spoiler:

Nice job! I'll make you a thread for your nominations. They are due tonight.

Lady Tremaine: "Good job Woody!"

Dodger: "I blame Neal for making me question why I kept getting 10. I learned so much trying to figure out where I was wrong though.

Your feet look perfect for kicking Cinderella with Lady Tremaine. Congrats Woody"

Mulan: "Congrats Woody!"

Elsa: "Good job Woody."

Olaf: "Congratulations Woody!!"

Woody: "Thanks you guys"

Pocahontas: "You're name is making me chuckle.

Like, great job Woody! Wink

But seriously congrats. That was tough!"

Gaston: "Great job woody!"

Elsa: "Woody? Lol."

Queen Narissa: "Great job Woody"

Kaa: "Alright Woody!"

Woody didn't really know what to do yet with all this power bestowed upon him.

Woody: "Do you know what I should do?"

Dodger: "No sadly. That was the one fault in this plan. I'd wait to see who PMs you and what others say. Use it to try to gain allies."

They split up quickly when they see Boo coming their way.

Boo: "Nice work Woody <3"

Woody: "Who wasn't here tonight?"

Boo: "Kaa and Hopper I think. So that's no good.....ooks like kaa was here after all...my mistake"

It was time for Woody to post his nominations.

Woody - Head of Household

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake Angry-Woody-Toy-Story-GIF

Please post your 2 nominees on this thread tonight as early as you can.

Elsa: "He looks angry he won."

Boo: "He looks like he's ready for number 2 !"

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake 520da9cfb547700946d94286949b0df4

Pocahontas: "hehe number two. Oh Boo..."

Woody: "I am going to nominate
Spoiler:
and
Spoiler:

Winner

It is now time to crown our Power of Veto winner.

This person sent in very fast. Well deserved win. Would the real Power of Veto winner please stand up?

The winner is

Spoiler:

Lady Tremaine: "Thank you Woodman.

Good luck nominees.

Congrats Pocahontas!"

Elsa: "Good job Pochontas."

Olaf: "Thank you Woody!!

Congratulations pochontas!!"

Dodger: "Thank you Woody.

And congratulations Pocahontas!"

Quote :
Dodger's Diary Room
I like how you mirrored my use of "clever".  Wink

Alright, so... apparently I would've won HOH.  I have no clue how fast Pocahontas sent or whether or not I would've won the POV if I wasn't wondering which of my 10 were wrong for a good 10-15 minutes (ugh/lolz), but it apparently doesn't matter, anyway.  Whether Woody trusts me or feels any loyalty to me or not, it doesn't matter; I'm helpful.  Still need to respond to some PMs... which wears me down (especially amidst the current IMDb drama that dare not speak its name), so... later.  

I guess opening a board with someone is a ritualistic display of trust, right?  You open a board with each other, draw outlines of animals on the cave wall, grunt a lot, wash each others' feet... and BAM, TRUST!  Maybe I should do that.  Let's work on responding to PMs first, though.

I admit, I'm getting invested... maybe.  We'll see.

Pocahontas: "Ok guys. This game is moving quite quickly!

Spoiler:
"

The nominations are set in stone

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Kaa & Gaston you are both nominated for eviction tonight. Your peers now have until 6:00 p.m. EST on Friday May 27th to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Good Luck!

Remember that failure to vote means you cannot play in the next challenge so you won't be able to be Head of Household or go for the Power of Veto.

Lady Tremaine: "Once again, good luck nominees!"

Kaa: "I guess Woody doesn't like snakes..."

Gaston: "Or beautiful people lol"

Queen Narissa: "Good luck nominees"

Kaa: "Thanks Queen"

Boo goes to see with Woody in his HOH room about the vote.

Boo: "Woody? What's the plan?"

Woody: "I think Gaston is leaving. Where has hopper been? Hopper u around?"

Scott comes in and joins them.

Boo: "lmao, I bet Neal was secretly hoping the 3 of us would ask for a room just so he could name it scoodyboo "

Scott Calvin: "Probably lol"

Boo: "Right, what's the plan Woody? You're HoH, what would you like us to do with this vote?"

Scott Calvin: "Can we evict Neal? He's annoying"

Boo goes to change her diaper and notices Kaa slithering about.

Kaa: "Looks like Woody doesn't like snakes..."

Boo: "ok, we need some votes! Let's get to work!"

Queen N is in her room changing when a chatty Pocahontas comes in.

Pocahontas: "What do you think of nominations?

This game is so fast. It's crazy!"

Queen Narissa: "I understand Gaston but not Kaa. Congrats on winning the Veto. Yea it is fast. LOL but I kinda like it"

Pocahontas: "I've just started talking to Gaston. He had the back luck of not being able to be active right at the beginning and that marked him from that point on. Sad That has to suck."

Queen Narissa: "Any thoughts on the vote."

Pocahontas: "I would like to keep Gaston, but I won't be going against the grain for it."

Queen Narissa: "I have no idea whats going on no one seems to know"

Pocahontas: "Another split vote I guess. Sad"

Queen Narissa: "LOL yea. Woody thinks Gaston is going but I have heard some of each."

Boo goes right to work with her pal Lady T.

Boo: "Lady? Should we stick together on this vote?"

Lady Tremaine: "Yes my dear. Who do you want to vote for? I have not voted yet."

Boo: "Pocahontas has asked me to keep Gaston. Olaf messaged me saying he wants to keep him too. I would rather keep Kaa because he has been active. Gaston keeps saying he will be, but hasn't proved it yet. So I'm undecided"

Lady Tremaine: "Yea Woody told me he would rather see Kaa leave but that it was up to us and he didnt care who went."

Lady excuses herself to go smoke a Menthol cigarette in the backyard with Queen N.

Lady Tremaine: "Hmm not sure. Woody said he would like to see Kaa leave but that it was up to us. Pocahontas said she feels sorry for Gaston but she will go with majority.

Both Kaa and Gaston have messaged me. Kaa just asked for my vote. Gaston said he will be thankful if he gets to stay. I feel more inclined to vote for Kaa and keep Gaston. But I am worried he might nominate me as payback if he stays..."

Queen Narissa: "Woody told me he didnt care who left, I would think he would be more worried about Kaa staying, so that makes since. Gaston is to inactive to worry about nominating anyone for revenge. Kaa is the only one who asked for my vote to stay but I dont care either way. Maybe we can wait and see what majority is although last time I was told it was Gaston and it didnt work out that way"

Lady Tremaine: "Oh we didnt talk about the vote last round? I am so sorry. Laughing

I'll ask around and see what people are saying. If Woody said Kaa and you think Gaston is not that active to be a threat, then that makes perfect sense."

Queen Narissa: "Right. Its okay you didnt have to talk last round you were HOH"

Lady Tremaine: "I heard that Pocahontas is going around trying to keep Gaston. Funny because she probably was the one that wanted him out to save his man last round Laughing"

Queen Narissa: "Yea, she told me she wanted him to stay maybe because he would be an easy nominate, im not sure. I already voted, Gaston had not contacted me until just now. I didnt want to miss the deadline because I may be busy for a while and not able to log on"

Lady Tremaine: "So you voted Gaston? Want to double check."

Mulan interrupts the conversation. Lady Tremaine uses that escape to go to bed, I mean she has old bones and they need rest.

Mulan: "I was going to go with Gaston, but I am unsure at the moment. What about you? Also I have been thinking we should set up an all girl alliance and really rock this show."

Queen Narissa: "An all girls allaince would be cool."

The house was ready to get the show on the road and cast their votes.

Quote :
Dodger's Diary Room

Kaa and Gaston both messaged me. At first, I was going to vote Gaston because he ("he"?) just hadn't messaged me. But then Gaston messaged me in a far more thought-out way than Kaa did, and seems to be gaining favor in general, and whatwith being nominated twice now is probably good to keep around (if anyone doesn't know who to nominate, Gaston is suddenly a great choice).

That said, like... PMs. Ugh. Whatever, it's the game. Tonight, before the challenge, I plan to PM a couple people I haven't talked with yet. Just to slowly try to build that buffer. I think I have 7 down so far? Ugh, so many people. At this point, I don't necessarily need to talk to EVERYONE, just a majority so I have some info/connections from different directions, at least somehow connected to even those I haven't talked to. A couple more will give me that majority. Ugh again.

Woody: "Who are you voting for?"

Dodger: "I've heard people voting for both Kaa and Gaston. I think some are still on the fence. Right now it seems split. Ultimately you're HOH so I'll go along with whatever you prefer."

Eviction Ceremony #2

HOH - Woody
Nominees - Gaston and Kaa
POV - Pocahontas (Not used)
Nominees - Gaston and Kaa

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake Latest?cb=20111129200045

For one of you, the enchantment ends here.

Hopper failed to vote therefore cannot participate in the challenge for Head of Household and Veto.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the dashing

Spoiler:

Episode #3 - Woody's Snake _FxsJOzk_SKN3BzmGt4tzGsMq_wsaiqCSzhIaV0_gNMsjtG0FinAzN_S4er1rUzlrhcV0YC74V_BBoCIB0z4BA=w426-h240-n

Thank you so much for joining. I feel totally blindsided to see you leave so early, it breaks my heart. I know you would have been a great addition to the cast long term. Sorry to see you leave xoxo

Challenge in about 10 minutes.

Lady Tremaine: "Goodbye Kaa.

Congratulations on staying, Gaston!"

Gaston: "Wow. That was close. Thank you for keeping me guys.

Thanks Lady Tremaine."

Queen Narissa: "Bye Kaa

Congrats Gaston"

Gaston: "Thanks Queen"

Pocahontas: "Congrats! Another close vote."

They kept falling like flies. Who would be next? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 3 - Enchanted.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1