NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan Empty
PostSubject: Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan   Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul - 23:33:44

NatKat's Big Brother Season 3
Enchanted

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 14 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 14 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 3 - Enchanted, we will witness the first challenge and we will have our first Head of Household..

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan Tumblr_inline_mod2hqNrNl1qz4rgp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

Let's get right down to business and watch the first challenge unfold.

Andalasia/Earth Challenge #1 - Unlock the Magic

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan Unlock_the_magic_2_1x

Tonight you will participate in your first Andalasia/Earth challenge of the season. Do not forget to let me know what you're playing for when you submit. If you tell me in a separate post, I won't be picky about it but try to post at the same time.

Andalasia = Head of Household
Earth = Power of Veto

* Doesn't have to be coloured, but please tell me Andalasia or Earth.

Below you will find 7 questions. Each question has a numerical answer. Your task is to solve all 7 answers and combine all the numbers you get from the answers as your passcode to "Unlock the Magic".

Once you have your 7 answers, submit them in a number sequence following their order.

Example

Answer 1: 9
Answer 2: 3
Answer 3: 5
Answer 4: 11
Answer 5: 9
Answer 6: 2
Answer 7: 0

Your passcode would be 93511920

Rules

- You can only submit once
- Submit in youjr diary room
- You have 45 minutes
- First to submit the right code wins what they are playing for

Questions

1. How many months ago was the movie Enchanted (that this game is based on) released in the United States? Round to the nearest whole number.
2. What is the total number of members registered to this forum?
3. How many Academy Awards has the actress who plays Gisele in the movie Enchanted been nominated for throughout her career?
4. How many total vowels are in every cast member's username combined, not counting "y"?
5. As of today, how many Pixar feature films have been released under the Walt Disney Pictures banner that are not sequels?
6. How many episodes were posted in the Netflix section of NatKat's Big Brother Season 2?
7. According to IMDb, how long is the movie Enchanted in minutes?

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan Unlock-the-magic-within-you-77446039

Elsa: "Will you tell us after 45 mins or before?"

Emma Swan: "Before if someone gets it"

Meanwhile in the Diary Room

Boo looks on confused and decides she's not doing this.

Dodger wags his tail while submitting answers for EARTH

Emma Swan: "We love a drunk dog like you <3"

Dodger: "HAHA! I just recounted to prove you wrong, and instead... you're right. I should've recounted the entire thing, not just realized I spaced on u's. Myyyy bad."

Elsa looks at the challenge, looks around to make sure no one can see her, starts filing her nails.

Gaston means to start on the challenge but gets distracted by his reflection.

Hopper hops around the room and never submits anything

John Smith never even makes it to the diary room as he tries to pursue Pocahontas who gives zero fucks about him.

Hopper hops around the room and never submits anything

Kaa tilts his head sideways and gives it his best shot.

Kaa: "93511920"

Lady Tremaine looks on pensively, with her finger she pushes on the ANDALASIA button started submitting her answer without even a sound. Is she breathing? No one ever really found out.

Mulan walked in and took a nap on the Diary Room couch while she was supposed to do the challenge.

Olaf realised he was melting so he spent this time in the freezer to cool off.

Pocahontas was hiding from John Smith so she figured she'd give EARTH a try.

Queen Narissa didn't want to unleash her evil too early so she stayed away from HOH and played for EARTH.

Scott Calvin comes in and quickly submits his guess. He then gets distracted by talking to himself and forgets to make sure his EARTH submission is correct.

Scott Calvin: "I decided to do Veto because I figured that someone would've already gotten HoH.

I've talked to a few people but would really love the idea of working with Woody and Boo. I wouldn't mind aligning with others just to keep me here longer"

Woody spends the entire time trying to decide what he wants to play for and never makes it on to submit by deadline.

Quote :
Woody's Diary Room

If anyone asks I tried very hard on the veto

Winner

First, I will reveal the answers.

1. How many months ago was the movie Enchanted (that this game is based on) released in the United States? Round to the nearest whole number. 102
2. What is the total number of members registered to this forum? 18
3. How many Academy Awards has the actress who plays Gisele in the movie Enchanted been nominated for throughout her career? 5
4. How many total vowels are in every cast member's username combined, not counting "y"? 38
5. As of today, how many Pixar feature films have been released under the Walt Disney Pictures banner that are not sequels?  12
6. How many episodes were posted in the Netflix section of NatKat's Big Brother Season 2? 33
7. According to IMDb, how long is the movie Enchanted in minutes? 107

So the correct code (many came very very close) was 102185381233107

Please say a warm hello and congratulations to your first Head of Household.

Spoiler:

Well done!!!! I will go make you a thread for nominations. They are due tonight.

Woody: "Great job Lady Tremaine!!!!"

Lady Tremaine: "Oh dear, that was quite the struggle."

Elsa: "Good work Lady."

Queen Narissa: "Congrats Lady Tremaine"

Scott Calvin: "Good job!"

Kaa: "Good Job my lady."

Lady Tremaine: "Thank you all, trust me, your congratulations are not going unnoticed."

Neal Cassidy: "Congrats, milady. Please don't nominate me."

John Smith: "Congratulations pretty lady! Smile"

Dodger: "Great work Lady Tremaine!"

Lady Tremaine: "Who is this Neal, can I nominate him? He seems like a good lad, would probably be a good man for my any of my daughters. Not Cinderella though. She ugly."

Olaf: "Congratulations Lady!!"

Queen Narissa: "NOMINATE NEAL"

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan Large

Dodger: "Neal is the best choice here. He needs to go."

Lady Tremaine: "Neal and Gretel ok with everyone? Gretel's garment choices are very....questionable. I do not approve, no."

Neal Cassidy: "So rude. I wouldn't want to pull out my DPOV this early in the game."

Emma Swan looks on with a WTF look.

Kaa: "That garment accentuates Neal's chest."

Queen Narissa: "Great nominations, then use Emma as the replacement"

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan E0oDe

Elsa: "Neal who?"

Scott Calvin: "Just talked to Gretel and she said she'd to up as a pawn to get rid of Neal"

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan 06-01a-koolaid

Lady decides to go talk about her win with her little friend Boo.

Lady Tremaine: "I won toonight!!

You are safe. I think I will go with Gaston and John Smith. They were not around tonight and hopefully that won't make anyone angry."

Boo: "Well done Lady <3 . The change of time meant I couldn't be here."

It was now time for nominations.

Lady Tremaine - Head of Household

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan 1413463312576

Please post your 2 nominees on this thread tonight as early as you can.

Lady Tremaine: "Ok nominations. I will pull the first key and that person is safe. then the key thing will go around and those people are safe and so on and so forth...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That means I have decided to nominate

Spoiler:

for banishment. Didn't seem like 4 of you were on tonight for the challenge, so I picked randomly out of the group. Sorry.

Nomination ceremony adjourned."

Elsa: "Thank you. Good luck you two."

Olaf: "Thank you lady!!"

Woody: "Thanks for the key."

Scott Calvin: "Thank you!"

Pocahontas: "Thanks lady! Smile"

Queen Narissa: "Thank you for the key Lady"

While they wait for the Veto winner, Lady T and Queen N decide to go make tea together.

Queen Narissa: "Congrats on winning the HOH"

Lady Tremaine: "Thank you! That was quite the difficult challenge. I wonder who won the veto."

Queen Narissa: "IDK, I went for the veto but I messed up the first question so I dont think it was me"

The hosts come back into the house to announce the Veto winner.

Quote :
Elsa's Diary Room

I'm throwing. I don't want to win first. I might try veto. No alliances sofar. Woot said hoody though.

Winner

It is now time to crown our Power of Veto winner.

No one got it perfect, but 2 of you were off by just 1 on their first try. It came down to who sent fastest.

The winner is

Spoiler:

Please post your decision at your earliest convenience.

After a very short reflection period. Narissa knew what she wanted to do.

Queen Narissa: "I am going to leave nominations the same"

Scott Calvin: "Good job Narissa!"

Pocahontas: "Good job queen!"

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan 2014-08-30-WakeUpKickAssBeKindRepeat

Queen Narissa: "Thanks Mulan"

Emma Swan: "LMAO except Mulan hasn't posted on the thread yet. <3"

Queen Narissa: "LOL Sorry Pocahontas

You could have deleted that b.itch"

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan 359f3aae01c97684fa83c5ea5d4e39dd9610aae723273904ea5b54d233a83e72

Emma Swan: "<3"

Pocahontas: "I don't look THAT much like Mulan do I? I smell some racism here.... Shocked"

Lady Tremaine: "Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan Tumblr_mq2ncti9Hl1qk08n1o1_500

Too soon?"

Kaa: "Long live the Queen! And the Lady too!"

Gaston: "Hi everybody. My apologizes for being so inactive these past few days."

The nominations are set in stone

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Gaston & John Smith you are both nominated for eviction tonight. Your peers now have until 6:00 p.m. EST on Thursday May 26th to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Good Luck!

Remember that failure to vote means you cannot play in the next challenge so you won't be able to be Head of Household or go for the Power of Veto.

The people break off into groups. In the living room, Boo lounges around on the couch, Woody joins her.

Woody: "What do you think of the hoh?"

Boo: "She kept us safe, so in my eyes she's nice <3. Any ideas on who we should vote for?"

Woody: "Gaston was on last night and asked to be saved so I was thinking John."

Hopper: "Hey sorry I wasnt on. I was really busy last night. Who should we vote for?"

Boo: "Hopper <3 nice to see you again
I will vote for John, I think Woody did too"

Woody: "Yes that's what I want to do"

Boo gets up and walks around until she finds Kaa.

Boo: "Hey,
any ideas on who to vote for?"

Kaa: "Morning Boo! Off to the Jungle(work), I really haven't talked to either one, so it doesn't matter which one I vote for. How about you?"

Boo: "I haven't even received a message from either of them since the noms went up."

Boo knew the right person to ask was her old gal pal Lady T.

Boo: "Do you have any preferences as to who we should vote for? Neither have been in touch with me yet. Well, bedtime for Boo, very sleepy!"

Lady Tremaine: "Gaston PMd me and asked if he could stay, so I guess vote out John Smith? That's what I've been telling people who asked me so far, so I guess that's what people are doing."

Boo: "I'll follow your superior wisdom <3"

Queen N and Lady T gossip about the Mulan/Pocahontas mixup.

Queen Narissa: "LOL I like your picture. So I guess im on P BACK AT IT AGAIN list"

Lady Tremaine: "Yes, she overreacted a little, I am just trying to lighten the mood Laughing"

Queen Narissa: "Yea, oh well she will be okay, I sent her a pm and she didnt respond so she muat be pissed. Shell get over it eventually"

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan Hallmarkchannel.com_

Quote :
Dodger's Diary Room

Game started, proper diary and all that good stufffffff.

Effectively, my plan at the moment is to be Lady Tremaine's Gretel whilst I slowly, over the next couple rounds, because I'm lazy, really just because I'm lazy, OMG commas I missed you so much, comma, comma, comma, and Oxford comma. Oxford commas are the best things ever. Anyway... yeah, so, that and slowly try to wiggle in with Woody, Boo, and idfk, maybe others. But Lady Tremaine seems... clever. I'll say that. Clever can be good or bad. I like it either way, of course.

Quote :
Boo's Diary Room

OK, so Scott Calvin got in touch to ask about an alliance with Woody. Strange that there has been no word from Woody on this. Looks like John Smith is heading home. No PMs from either nominee. I guess I'm just not popular enough to warrant a request of support. Their loss.

The house had voted, it was time to say goodbye to one of our "hunky" cartoon males.

Eviction Ceremony #1

HOH - Lady Tremaine
Nominees - Gaston and John Smith
POV - Queen Narissa (Not used)
Nominees - Gaston and John Smith

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan 21147718655_3cd24526c1

For one of you, the enchantment ends here.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the dashing

Spoiler:

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan Lady-tremaine-o-s

Thank you so much for joining. It's really sad to see such a great player leave so early. You fell victim of the twist moving the game so fast and not being able to be active right off the bat. For us, it's very saddening, but for the rest, they dodged a bullet getting you out while they could.

Challenge in about 2 hours.

Lady Tremaine: "Goodbye John Smith. 6-5? My apologies if people were confused about the vote."

Elsa: "Wow Bye John."

Pocahontas: "Bye my love. Sad"

Lady Tremaine: "I will not be able to make it to tonight's challenge. Remember that if your name is not Gaston, I didn't put you up last night. Smile

Have a good night everyone."

Pocahontas: "<3"

Gaston: "Thanks to those who kept me. I really appreciate it!"

Elsa: "It was close. Congrats Gaston."

Episode #2 - Thanks Mulan Captain_obvious

Boo goes to the backyard to take a dip in the pool and gossip about the vote with Woody.

Boo: "that was closer than I thought it would be."

Woody: "I think John was more active at the beginning. While Gaston showed up last night."

One had already bit the dust. Would a bigger move be attempted next round? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 3 - Enchanted.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1