NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode talk thrad

Go down 
+5
Woody
Olaf
Gaston
Dodger
Queen Narissa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Episode talk thrad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 1:53:46

Dodger takes Woody aside quickly while the others are not paying attention.

Woody: "Great job on the veto!!!!!"

Gaston: "I'm saving you."

Woody: "Thank you so much"

Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I-Kissed-a-Boy

Episode 4.  Not a big deal.  Clear enough what was meant.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 2:27:25

Clearly Emma wants me in every episode and conversation. I'm witty, smart, and great to look at! Great for ratings, if you ask me. You're welcome, Emma. *wink*
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 3:06:50

You're the complete opposite of attractive <3
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 5:45:11

lmao, I've just realized that the title of Episode #1 is a Boo quote <3 Fame, here I come !!

When will the interviews with Neal start appearing in the episodes?
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 11:27:48

Neal never gave me an interview #nealbrokemyheart.

I wish I was more active in the beginning of this but some crazy distractions didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 13:03:43

Neal's interviews were fun. I'm sad that everyone had to miss me rambling about Russian fairytales and Gretel mentally checking out. Our discussion about quantum physics is still a possibility, though.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul - 21:26:21

You have to keep things out of episodes to give people a reason to read the rooms and diary rooms later.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul - 22:01:29

Literally LMAO to this Elsa sass during the 4th challenge

Elsa: "......"

Lady Tremaine: "Any hints for number 2? Laughing"

Elsa: "Here

... ..... . ..."
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 0:17:02

I have no clue why anyone was nervous about me I am  just  children's toy very sweet and innocent :evil:o Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 12:02:53

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 18:28:19

... ... . .. .. ...... .. <3
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 19:37:06

I'm missing the joke. Is it that it spells nothing?

I love how at this point in the episodes, everyone seems to be playing a different game, but they're all slowly starting to merge.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 19:43:46

It's because of Elsa and the challenge. Remember the codes challenge one of the codes was just ... . . . . or whatever? She sassed me by answering to someone's question with that as if she was typing words.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 6:49:22

I swear I sat there laighing for a good minute at Elsa's Mulan and Love talk with Queen N. Omg I'm laughing now typing this. Queen N must gave had this face o__o
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 9:47:05

I am loving the villainous edit I am getting. I have laughed so much at some of people's comments!

Loving the eps xxx
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 10:26:42

Thanks girl <3 love the feedback
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 23:40:16

Emma I've been busy these last few days but I will catch up tonight and read some of the episodes. <3

Thank you for doing them!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 0:02:18

I saw all of the boards open. It's like Christmas AGAIN!

I'm lol'ing so much that all the girls thought Elsa sold them out. She was actually working much closer with them, and lying to me way more than to them, and never said anything about that "alliance". I suspected something was up, but not quite to that extent. Respect for getting that by me the whole game!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 19:00:05

My one regret in this game is not working with Elsa closer. I honestly think she was a great ally, when she was eliminated I felt seriously guilty.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 19:15:01

Elsa did a great job maneuvering between multiple alliances. Definitely an impressive social game.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 21:42:19

I swear, why do I care? I'm Canadian FFS.

Sorry that was me venting that every night this week I have sat in my room and have gotten sucked into the DNC convention. I don't even know 95% of these people but here I am crying over Biden's speech Laughing.

Anyways, I'm still working on those two episodes.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 19:08:09

Are you guys ready?

Last 2 episodes will be up shortly and then, it's the end Sad
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 19:24:23

I am so excited!
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 20:38:52

All the private rooms should be open now.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:15:51

All diary rooms should be open now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode talk thrad   Episode talk thrad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode talk thrad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2