NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:42:30

I think that could happen, yes. I do not trust Elsa much if what Mulan says is true.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:44:49

Yeah Elsa was giving me odd vibes after the Boo eviction. She was kind of fishing for me to out someone for voting Boo out. It felt that way anyway. That's the vibe I got.

I'll gladly vote Woody out. He isn't helping my game at all...
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 12:01:41

Thats want and I am fine with you guys telling Elsa that you're voting Woody
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 12:02:28

Yes Elsa was weird and pressuring me with Dodger. She said that "he just told me wasn't going to put you up!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 13:25:48

Yeah I definitely think that's a problem area. I won't be on until later tonight but it's an extended deadline so I hope that helps us beat Dodger in the challenge!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 9:49:29

I think Dodger is going to put Olaf in your place so we can vote him out and then we can breath.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:11:45

I hope he does but Boo kind of screwed us up with her "Spice Girls" comment because now he thinks the girls are alligned. That was his reasoning for putting me up. I am like, whatevz DUDE.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:41:34

Ladies, please keep Queen Narissa. She can actually win challenges and help you get DODGER. OLAF. GASTON. out of this game. Wink

And get that Gretel Elsa out, pretty sure she was the one that ratted us out. You cannot trust her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 15:24:16

Sad <3 to you lady. Elsa is top on my hit list because she clearly is ratting us out after we included her with us...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 20:27:50

Good luck in the challenge ladies! Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 20:32:10

Good luck to you to, I am hoping what were thinking earlier about someone coming back is right then maybe Lady can come back
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 20:33:39

I hope so too!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 20:55:22

Congrats Narissa <3 horrible to see Lady go like that.
I won't be around for challenge tonight unfortunately but I would personally suggest both of you go for HOH.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 20:58:17

Omg I thought challenge was at 9:30?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:43:53

I think I did decent. lol But we'll see!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:49:17

I did shitty, working on dinner and missed some of them by a minute. My computer was 2 minutes off so I had to readjust my time. I couldnt figure out the scrolling, hopefully you got it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:51:31

I got the scrolling thing by looking for the code on Google. lol I don't see it listed on here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4