NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine Empty
PostSubject: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 19:22:37

Here you go
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 19:48:59

Hey pretty lady! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:51:10

Hey there! You doing the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:53:45

I did what I could! Smile

How are you? We haven't spoken since the vote. I lost my dear John, but realized I can be stronger on my own, without a man. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:57:54

Oh dear, I didnt know the two of you were working together hah. I just put him up because we never talk and he seemed shy.

But yes, a girl doesn't need a man to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:00:32

We hadn't really spoken much, he and I, but he is my life love, so it was hard to part. <3
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:34:53

Congrats on the win my dear!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:36:36

I'm torn what to do my lady.

Between the two, who will you vote for?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:37:37

Not really sure. If you have any ideas, I am very open. I dont know either nominee all that well.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:39:46

I feel like Gaston got a bad rap because he was kind of unactive at first. But it was only for one night because this game is going so fast. He's talked to me after I reached out to him to ask how he's doing after the close vote and I just feel like maybe he'll be sent home just because he's an "easy" vote. Kaa hasn't spoken to me much at all.

But I don't want to ruffle feathers but at the same time, don't want to lose someone who might deserve to be here. I guess in this game veto shouldn't be used this early, so I'll probably just leave it as is. Poor Gaston.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:43:55

Yea if that's what you want to do, I'll support you. I think it's too early to ruffle, rustle feathers but you could be right.

Maybe we can just vote the snake out.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:45:54

Kaa seems over-confident. He didn't even ask me to use it. It was odd even though he and I have spoken. I'll leave it the same. Don't want to ruffle feathers.

Thanks for your words of wisdom dear lady. It helped me to be able to talk it out. I trust you to do that with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:49:05

No problem. I am always here to talk if you need to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:51:09

Smile Another night down, probably not as many as we think to go! haha
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:53:46

This will almost feel like a Survivor game. Every night is fast forward! hahah. But that's ok, goes quickly, ends quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 1:46:20

Exactly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:37:31

He told me I was safe. And I told him you wanted to keep him too last round. Hopefully both of us are safe
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:39:09

I hope so too! He and I chatted last round and we've been on good terms, so we should hopefully both be safe! Smile Did you play for veto? I did but probably didn't get near enough posts.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:53:24

I didn't. I had a busy day and was not at home for most of it. :/
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:58:00

I was on last night into the early morning hours and then today just briefly. I think I got just under a thousand posts. That's not substantial compared to most people's winning posts though.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:14:14

Dodger won it. Let's see what he does...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:17:05

I have never heard anything about that doggie. lol

And I couldn't even find a post from him to PM him. Razz Hope he keeps noms the same to avoid more thinking. haha
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 9:49:03

I am worried I might go up as a replacement nominee. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 12:07:50

Why would you?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 13:53:51

I put him up week 1 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next