NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen Narissa and Mulan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Queen Narissa and Mulan Empty
PostSubject: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 20:04:19

Here you go
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 20:10:50

Couldn't think of a better name!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 20:16:18

Thank you.

I figured this was easier than PMs
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 20:18:24

Yes it is. What are you going for in challenge. I was thinking veto.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:06:23

Any idea on the vote. So far Gaston contacted me, he didnt ask for my vote just said no hard feelings. I think hes confused
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 13:45:37

I voted out John Smith because I rushed and thought I missed deadline. Also I was worried him and Pocs would automatically team up.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 19:44:53

Interesting how that vote went...
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:58:07

I tried but that was so hard.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:10:14

I know I thought most were voting the same way. Not much of a gap for the first vote.

I tried to but I had a letter wrong and couldnt find the 10th
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 23:01:14

Any thoughts on the vote.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 5:09:27

I was going to go with Gaston, but I am unsure at the moment. What about you? Also I have been thinking we should set up an all girl alliance and really rock this show.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 18:12:47

Sorry I just seen this. An all girls allaince would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 18:50:11

Who are you voting for? Would like to be on the same page as you x
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 19:24:50

I think im voting for Hopper. I reached out to him and never heard anything from him. Plus he dont seem as active as Scott. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 20:11:34

I am thinking the same. Gaston told me that people were thinking of voting for Scott (forgive if that's not his name). So I don't really want to be on the outsides on the vote.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 20:44:24

I havent talked to many people because most have been busy so im not sure about that. I will ask Gaston who he wants gone
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 17:53:13

I have voted for Hopper. Seems fair?

Think we should start setting up an alliance soon...just to get some numbers on our side?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 18:48:10

Okay. I talk to Lady and Pocohantas and I talk to elsa a little
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 9:18:51

Perhaps an alliance with us four would be good? 2 warriors and 2 villains. It has a ring to it!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 9:53:26

Sounds good. I will get a room with 4 of us and then a room with all the girls seperate
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 10:17:10

Do you think we can 100% trust the rest though? I don't want us to get into a BACK AT IT AGAIN storm if the all girl alliance gets leaked.

Let's play for the four of us at the moment and then see where those four are with the other ladies? x
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 10:51:06

Okay that sounds good I will just get the 4 I dont really know if Boo can be trusted anyway
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 12:03:08

Should I speak to Poc and you speak to Lady?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 12:51:49

I already talked to them both about a girls allaince they were both on board they may want the other added so we may want to talk to them about how much they trust the other 2 (boo and elsa)
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 19:37:34

We should keep them on votes on the side? Probably best to keep them sweet kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Narissa and Mulan
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next