NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 10:05:28

I agree I think she can be trusted since she just saved you. I have also talked to her about maybe having a girl allaince and shes all for it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 10:49:36

I talked to Boo and she pretty much sounds like she has given up. Are you girls thinking of voting for her?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 10:54:03

Honestly, I think Boo would be better for our game because I think we expand this alliance and absorb Elsa and Boo giving us a total power of 6 with this being the core 4.

That is just my general thought. I haven't spoken to Scott once so I would be leaning towards him to leave - but if someone think we could use him for a vote. I am all ears Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:06:09

I am worried about Boo going inactive. I too would prefer for Scott to leave, but I have not seen Boo show up to challenges, and she mentioned that she will be too busy for the next few days.

Are we getting a room with us 4 and Elsa? Or will we wait until after the eviction?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:07:44

I dont care which goes, I have talked to both but I dont know if I could sway either to vote my way.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:10:56

What did Boo say exactly? If she isn't able to vote it wouldn't hurt us as much as Scott maybe voting to evict one of us.

If she is going to be completely inactive and unable to vote - I guess we should think about it lol.

I am torn now you say that Tremaine.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:12:15

I asked the guys what they are doing and that may tell us who they are working with

I also asked Dodger if he would prefer one or the other but I dont think it will matter to him
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:12:43

I am okay with getting us a room with Elsa
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:17:45

Yeah, I think we should get a room. She is obviously not as embedded in any alliance as we thought.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:50:08

Got the room, I am hearing Scott from most of the others
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 12:26:33

Yea she told she was going to be inactive for the next few days, but now has backtracked and is saying she WILL have internet access where she is going and she will be able to vote at least. So I think that makes it easier for us, no?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 13:05:47

Yeah, if that is the case. I would prefer to keep her, if she is only going to be around to vote then we should be okay?

Do you guys not think we should include her in the Neal Angels chat? I feel a bit mean leaving her out.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 13:18:24

I kinda do to I just want to nake sure shes not with the guys
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 14:00:04

I like Boo. I think she'll be easy to sway voting-wise. I'm hearing Scott for the vote as well. So glad you were saved from the block Mulan! Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 17:31:28

Its up to all of you but I think the best bet tonight is for 3 people to play HOH and 1 play Veto with Elsa.

Hopefully we can help each other here like we did last night.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 17:39:01

I'd like that. Smile Kinda sad that Boo is going to be going.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:46:15

Elsa was seriously pushing for me to not put Dodger up, so I am now more than 100% sure she will not vote him out.

I am nervous now...
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:49:43

I really think we need to get Dodger out. I don't know how you guys feel about that but I do believe he will make this game difficult for us four.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:50:14

If she won veto, she will use it on him then. Who would you nominate in that case?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:51:52

Probably Woody
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:12:09

Oh Gaston won, I wonder what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:17:48

I wonder if Elsa will vote him out. She was fishing today to figure out who voted to keep Boo. She suggested Gaston then Woody. It was odd and then asked me a bit ago what I'm thinking. I guess about noms? Idk
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 8:30:35

I think Dodger & Elsa are 100% working together. She was pushing for me not to put him up on the block. So beware.

Woody is up, and I would prefer he goes up. I think we can pull Olaf in for a vote whereas Woody is going to be embedded in a Dodger alliance.

Also on that note, last night Gaston sent me his answers (I didn't send him ours) but he had 10 Cloverfield Lane as the answer. I submitted mine and 10mins later told him it was Cloverfield. He still won veto though. Which makes me think he was giving me a false answer so that I wouldn't win HOH.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 8:47:03

Yes, seems like Dodger is very connected in this game. He has Elsa and Gaston saves him...He is playing a terrific social game most definitely.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:39:24

Yeah Dodger is very much in people's heads right now which is why I think any ally of his is dangerous.

Voters: Queen, lady, and me vote Woody
And Elsa, Dodger, Gaston probably vote Olaf
Then Mulan breaks the tie and sends Woody packing. Does that sound plausible?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next