NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:08:50

Did you get #2
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:10:13

no :'(
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:12:10

Oh wait the time has been extended. I will try and get it, but I have already submitted?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:12:22

I think its castle
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:13:08

Omg it is <333
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:13:15

If you already submitted you cant submit again.

You skip every other letter
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:13:33

Oh I see it. Good job. I hope one of you girls gets HOH
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:13:43

I didn't see the time had changed to 45mins
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:15:28

I am so annoyed at Castle.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:17:18

Dont be you did good.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:18:49

Just wanted to say that if we do end up winning our first challenge together as a group, then we really are the powerhouse!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:26:37

Smile
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:30:13

Well that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:47:04

Have you girls talked with him before?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:49:11

Nope. Never. So I am not expecting the best result.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:59:53

A little bit, I wish he would make nominations
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:04:25

Yea same, where did he go Laughing
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:06:48

Okay so Mulan is up with Boo, I kinda figured Boo would be up. So if we win Veto do we use it or try to get the votes for Mulan to stay?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:14:19

Well I think if you won it, Queen, up to you to use it. Could be risky to use it because that will make it look like you two are close. But we wonder who the replacement nominee will be...
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:23:10

Well Dodger asked me if I had any ideas but of course I said no
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 0:37:51

This makes me really sad Mulan. Sad

And I like Boo too. I've only spoken a few times with Dodger...
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 6:12:31

I am so sad at this news, I am unsure if I will stay over Boo. I am trying to get Elsa to take me off of the block - so just incase really suck up to Dodger so it limits your chances of being put up.

I don't know if I have the votes on my side?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 9:07:06

Congrats Mulan
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 9:24:39

Good job! Now we will see who he nominates.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 9:53:28

Pitchfork ready for Dodger.

Following this, I think we should get Elsa in the alliance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas   Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine, Queen Narissa, Mulan, and Pocahontas
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next