NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:00:35

Quote :
but a lot of this game is about gathering information,

Bingo. Which is why this is actually wonderful. I just pulled Olaf into a corner. I told him I need to know what the hell he's thinking or else essentially. No more games with this one.

Elsa, not going to worry about her.

Queen, asked her straight up what her plans are.

We gotta figure out the dynamics, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:01:20

Quote :
I am not positive but I think Mulan would be a good choice she didn't show up to play. What are you thinking?

How democratic.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:02:05

That's his way of saying he's all for nominating Mulan but doesn't want that turned around on him.  lol

He just posted in our board.  Give me a second...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:03:54

"I hope that's the case.  It would be nice!"

He said that in response to me saying I'm cautiously optimistic the 3 of us will be safe.  So nothing useful.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:05:07

Quote :
I know. Um maybe queen or pochontas I think all three may be working together.

This mofo will think he's a mastermind. So be it.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:06:18

Poca wrote:
I think I might have gotten veto. Mine was definitely on the positive side for points, so if you want me to use veto or anything, I will if I get it.

LOL. Really hope you won.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:06:31

Laughing!  It also builds his trust in you if you go with his nominations choices.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:08:29

Mine isn't only on the positive side, it's actually a perfect score.  Unless Neal caught something that Emma didn't.  I'm sure I got them all at the exact right second though.  And I spent the time between each quadruple checking to make sure I got the directions right.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:14:23

Okay. Just typing up this damn speech.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:20:28

It's annoying to type those up.  I hate the expectation to make it 'fun' and use spoilers too. lol  It's just more work.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:26:47

I'm trying to throw as much scent off of this as possible. It's hard though.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:31:44

Done
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:34:38

If Pocahontas thinks she has the POV and she thinks you think so too, you can claim that's part of your plan.  I'm not sure how much she'd believe that though.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:49:34

Do you want me to use the POV or just keep it as it is?  I'm sure you know what I'd prefer but I want to make sure before I do it.  If taking one off the block would help you I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 11:43:02

lol you do what I do.  Make the nominations then hide. Laughing

Do you have any preference between Pocahontas and Mulan?  Mulan is better at giving lip-service which could be helpful or dangerous for you.  I have personal reasons for wanting Pocahontas gone.  But without Mulan in the game I'm not that worried about her.  So it's up to you.

The good thing about the group with Olaf, Elsa and me is that we have a voting block so it shouldn't tie and you shouldn't have to make the choice.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 11:59:03

Lmfao I hide to clear my head and make sure I made the right decision. I got up and I still think it was the best move. Don't use the pov. I don't care who goes. Mulan should probably go because she seems to be better at comps, but poca staying is dangerous... You know what they say hell hath of fury like a woman scorned. She'll probably win out.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 12:03:28

Oh boy. Mulan is angry but vote Pocahontas out. Mulan is at least speaking to me. I'll know where she stands... With Pocahontas I have no idea
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 12:05:27

No fury *
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 12:23:30

I'm getting closer with Queen. I told her my plan was to get you out, but that I didn't think you had veto... She told me to relax lmfao

Mulan is fuming. I feel like I can talk her down though
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 12:51:04

Mulan will agree to whatever she has to.  Want me to tell her you said to vote Pocahontas?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 13:01:09

Queen asked me not to tell anyone so please don't let her know I told you, I don't think there's any benefit to that anyway.  But she says she was in the group with Pocahontas, Mulan and Lady, and that Mulan was the one pushing to target me.  Pocahontas was just the one dumb enough to tell other people.  You're not the only person I've heard word on Pocahontas from but I've never heard of Mulan outright pushing. 

I'm not sure if that was before or after I nominated her though.  If it was after I can't really hold that against her. Laughing

I suggested Pocahontas to Olaf and Elsa and I'll let you know what they say.  You really only need 2 votes though and between Queen, Elsa, and me you should easily get that even if Olaf refuses.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 17:03:29

Well if it's not too late maybe Mulan should go
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 17:05:17

Geesh I don't know anymore. I just thought about the possibility of one of them coming back. Did you all vote yet?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 17:37:34

I haven't voted.  I don't know about everyone else.  Narissa may not have.

Speaking of Narissa

To:Dodger
Posted:Today at 13:51:42
Subject:Re: Hi DodgerGaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_quote
Lol, I honestly thought you were with gaston.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 17:37:51

lol... I don't even know how to respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next