NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:10:13

Scrolling text part goes in here
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:10:26

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:11:32

Code:
[scroll]TEXT OR IMAGE GOES HERE[/scroll]
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:11:51

How did you do that?  I still can't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:12:08

Pittsburgh Penguins
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:14:03

Text
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:14:18

YES!  Sorry I was stuck in code.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:14:53

Easier way is to do [scroll] text [ / scroll ] without the spaces obviously.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:16:43

Sorry. Did not know how to post it. It just kept formatting it.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:24:55

OK.  I got them all exactly on the second.  And I titled the thread correctly.  So I definitely shouldn't lose.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:25:18

The stupid " a new post has been entered are you sure" thing really I LOVE NEAL me up this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:26:01

Crap!  Did you get the rest?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:26:48

Yeah! If anything I was off by one-two seconds, but for the most part I think I did well. Fingers are crossed.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:30:18

A lot of people might have messed up on the scroll.  I'm glad you pointed that out.  I was so focused on finding the team that I forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:32:46

Yeah, I'm glad I did too. I just didn't want to lose because of not previewing the questions, you know?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:35:11

I would've seen that when I reread the question when it was time for it and freaked out. Laughing 

If 1 was only 2 seconds you should be alright.  I guessed they would have a timestamp challenge so tested it out a few days ago and found out my computer time and this forum time are 2 seconds off.  Very useful to have tested before this!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:39:22

Smart! I wish I had done that.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:30:33

Welp...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:32:07

Congrats!  It's pretty much certain I have the POV.  Emma told me it's a perfect score.  So we have a lot of power this round.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:38:32

OMG. So should we keep up appearances and I put you up or should I put up some random person? I worry people will realize we're close, but to be honest... It doesn't matter anymore. Let me know your thoughts.

Also, Elsa did not mention to room to me btw. She only told me that he listens and he's "good"
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:44:11

I'll work on Elsa.  I honestly think sometimes these things don't even cross her mind until someone else brings it up. 

If you want to nominate me for appearances that's fine but it's probably not necessary.  My preference would be Pocahontas and ideally enough people voting who would vote her out (me, Elsa and Olaf).  If you wanted to put up Olaf or Elsa you'd have the tie-breaker.  But it would also ruin your standing with them. 

There are a lot of ways to play this.  If you nominate me you'll still have to nominate someone else as a replacement.  It might help you with Narissa though.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:49:19

Yeah, I can't put up Olaf/Elsa. I could but IDK.

So I'm thinking Mulan and Pocahontas. This is going to kill me in this game. This is the move that will define the rest of the game for me, because they think I'm with them, but I do realize, you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette. And I don't want them both here this much longer, especially if they were together this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:52:38

You could use the last round as an excuse.  That you realized they were too close.  You can even blame it on me that I brainwashed you.

Whichever is left standing won't entirely trust you but they'll need to trust you a tiny bit without each other to depend on.  They know they can't trust me because I don't trust them.  And I'm still going to be their target if you blame it on me.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:54:38

I mean at the end of the day, you're my number one priority so though I don't want to, I know that I have to put them up. It just makes sense. So... That's what I"m going to do, but before I do that, I want to talk to a few people.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:58:04

I get it.  You're my number one priority too but a lot of this game is about gathering information, which means people in the same alliance trying to balance different side relationships to gather info. 

Pocahontas and Mulan are the biggest force besides us in the game though.  It's your HOH so do what you need to do.  I'm positive I'm safe anyway which is way better than what I feared this round! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next