NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 17:40:01

I also started wondering about someone coming back. Emma and Neal haven't mentioned the jury yet. Either someone is coming back or the entire cast is the jury. Those are my guesses.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:02:35

We need to prepare for that. I'm leaning towards Pocahontas needing to stay to be honest, but if everyone already voted, there's nothing we can do.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:15:26

Also, Queen is very smart. I don't have the slightest idea of who she is, but she's trying to compare notes is my guess...

Anyway, vote with her if possible. She didn't vote yet.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:32:53

I just messaged her asking if she'd be willing to vote Mulan.

I also told her that you and I started talking after you saved me with the POV. Not that we're working together but that we've talked some after that and I wasn't sure where you stood. Earlier I told her I'm not that close with anyone which is why I feel motivated to keep winning to protect myself.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:35:16

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger Today at 15:29:57 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
No I wasn't saying that you was saying I kept it secret. I was just making sure you knew that I was trying to be honest with you regarding Pocahontas.

Anyway, re: the lady thing that's very weird seeing that it was her idea to set up the room. Similar to the Pocahontas veto I started getting close to you and Gaston over the past few rounds so was kind of put in an awkward place. There's this girls alliance who have all proclaimed you loyalty and then there's you and Gaston who I enjoyed to talk to more.

Then I thought Elsa was pushing for you to stay so I thought she was working with you and then I was like "crap, Dodger probably hates me because he thinks I am being completely fake with him" so I was put in a weirder situation.

Then there was the moment that Scott told Boo (who told me) that you were gunning for me and wanted me out which made me panic even more.

I just think I've been put in so many awkward situations throughout this game and it just hasn't played in my favour.

Yesterday (before HOH) I said to Elsa that I was unsure of the loyalty the girls alliance had and kind of hinted to jump ship. I talk to you way more than I talked to Lady or even Narissa for that matter so I didn't really know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:35:54

^ Mulan just said that. I'll hold off voting until the last minute. Compare it to your notes. Either way it should tie and it will be your decision.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:38:32

Ugh I think you can trust dodger TBH. I've been talking with him and his not that bad I think his alone in this game quite a bit.

I know that Pocahontas wants Elsa out though? Why do me you and Elsa not have a room btw?

It wasn't so much that I don't trust/believe you, it was more because I woke up cause I went out last night and saw that I was up for nominations from someone who I thought was a super close ally to me. Then Dodger wins veto and uses it on neither of us, so it just looked like you guys had worked together to split me and Pocahontas up.

It's fine, I'm really not mad it was just a shock. I know that people are talking about this girls alliance but this was made WAY before me and you started getting close. I have been in an awkward situation because I wanted to work with you more than I wanted to work with them etc. I never mentioned you to anyone because you were someone I didn't want people knowing that I was close with.

I knew I could count on you when I needed you later down the line. It's fine though, if I do end up leaving I will really have no hard feelings it's all a big misunderstanding and a lot of that is partially my fault cause I haven't been 100% honest because I was scared.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:38:55

Queen wants to vote with majority in the event someone comes back. I told her to ask around.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:49:50

Elsa and Olaf voted Pocahontas. I left it up to Queen to decide.

It seems like Elsa is the only person here who really believes Mulan though. So either way it shouldn't be a problem. Unless Elsa wins HOH of course.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:55:39

Queen messaged me saying to tie then messages me again saying you said Pocahontas. Makes it easier on you. Mulan will think something more is up if there was a tie.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:26:33

I changed my mind last minute. It's so imperative that we win something this round.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:28:50

Yeah. Winning is always important but now it's serious. You can only go for POV so I'll go for HOH.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:43:37

Will do
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:46:59

I opened the key on my phone. Much easier.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:48:35

Same
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:53:21

That last one was a trick? I hope I got the trick right.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:53:53

Same!!! I felt weird at first, but I think I got it correct too. At least I hope so
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:54:41

I ended up with 69. Obviously they'd keep it at 69.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:56:48

Always finish with a 69.
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:56:55

Great. Now the difficult part.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:56:56

Ha! Me too! Congrats man! Did we just alternate wins? Ha!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:57:50

LOL! I should've just seen 69 and knew you guys would stay with it.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:58:17

Yeah I think we just alternated wins. And we probably alternated POV too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:58:51

I'm just hoping that last one was quick enough.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:00:59

It probably was. You may have won it before that. I didn't think to open my phone until the 2nd or maybe 3rd round.

Alright. Nominations. This is going to suck no matter what. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next