NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocahontas and Gaston

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Pocahontas and Gaston Empty
PostSubject: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:15:55

I did not come up with the name, but you both are hotties
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:16:51

Yeah we are! Cool
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:21:33

We are definitely hot.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:26:40

Wonder what Woody's going to do?

I really want to be done for the night. Too much sitting around makes a warrior not so much a warrior. I need to be running around right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:28:59

You're nominated. Sad

Do you have the votes to stay?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:52:36

Sucks. He didn't reply to me. I don't know if I have the votes, but I'll try
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 1:48:35

I'll be keeping you Gaston! Don't give up!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 12:55:06

I appreciate that so much!

I spoke with four others, I'm hoping they decide to keep me. I will continue asking around.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 0:47:46

I talked to Boo and she said she'd keep you. I don't know who else did, but I'm very glad you're sticking around. I want to work with you going forward if possible because you seem really nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 0:51:22

You seem really nice as well. Boo has a warming personality too. I would be honored to work with you.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 1:35:45

Yeah I like Boo. She's sweet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 1:49:25

Good to hear she's chill
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 13:20:43

Good luck in the challenge! I'm busy all day so I must say goodbye for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 13:25:26

Thank you!! Have a good day!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 13:51:17

Bye hottie! Wink
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 13:51:43

You're hotter. Even more than Belle.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:38:03

Thanks. It's the olive skin. Wink

You earned that HOH title! Congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:38:44

Hey! Any clue on who voted against me? Obviously I won't tell anyone where the information came from. Lady tremaine? Queen? Olaf? I'm so confused
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:38:57

Thank you, beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:42:46

I am not sure about those 3 but I think Lady Tremaine voted to keep you. I told all 3 of them I wanted to keep you. I know Boo kept you. I think Olaf would because he and I talked about how I was upset that you were being put on the block again. I told all three of them that I thought you got a bad rap because you were inactive just for a little bit at the beginning. Kaa asked me to keep him safe, so I imagine he messaged everyone the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:43:13

I promise I voted to keep you and Boo and lady told me they did as well.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:44:12

Thanks love! I think I'll just nominate Hopper/Scott Calcvin/Woody.

Any of those three. Let me know if that messes up any of your plans! I want us to be safe you know. You, boo and lady too!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:44:25

I believe you so don't worry !
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:49:44

Ooo that rhymed! Wink

I would say Woody for sure since he put you up there. He didn't seem all that concerned whether you left or stayed. I have never heard anything from Hopper at all. Does he even post on the forum? And Scott has just talked kindly to me a few times but I don't know much about him.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:50:50

Yeah and he never answered me back. Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas and Gaston
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next