NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:34:26

I didn't send it to Mulan. I sent it to Elsa, and I edited it to include her a bit more. lol

Anyway, doesn't matter. You're my number one, and I have to save ya whether Mulan likes it or not ... will post now...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:36:55

Elsa will probably tell Mulan about it to get the target off me. So even if you don't send it to Mulan you should be good.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:38:37

Pocahontas is not happy with me. She's like...

"Why did you do that?"

Oh well. Congrats. I'm probably gonna go now. I have lots of homework to do.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:40:42

Also, you're gonna have to start talking to Pocahontas. I have an idea who she is. She could be very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:43:38

I've already started. I actually think I talk to her a good amount but she disagrees. I'll start talking to her more. I just finished messaging her right now.

Thank you! Good luck with the homework.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:58:13

Sure!

Knowing who she is, she will probably fact check everything I told her. She was worried, so I told her you only said good things about her when I asked you for a rundown of all the players.

I have a feeling she will put two and two together, and I'm worried she's on to us. We need to win HOH and veto from here on out. She's gotta go. She will build an army... She's already in with lady. Not good.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 23:06:34

Elsa told me she likes you a lot. I tried to play this off like you and I haven't talked much but that I hoped we could use this deal to work together. Hoping that works to gain trust between a 3 person group but I'm trying to make it look organic and like it's just happening *right now*.

How do you know Pocahontas is in with Lady? That's interesting. Lady and I talk a little each round so I wonder what would've happened with her vote if I had stayed on the block. I'll make sure to keep things consistent with Pocahontas.

There's a small chance I can get the HOH back but I need to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane to rub it in Kathy's face first. Or eat crow while Kathy rubs it in my face. Not sure which yet. Off to watch!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:49:52

Mulan is questioning how I won veto since I sent 10 cloverfield lane.

Pocohontas just always says she likes lady, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 12:20:49

Probably because you got every other answer right? Laughing

When I was HOH Mulan wrote to me for the first time. She said she had talked to Woody earlier in the game about wanting to work with me and Woody. I asked Woody and he said nothing about it. She probably assumed I was working with him since I saved him with the POV. It's interesting that he was my replacement given that.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:15:05

Thoughts on the vote? It might be a good chance to get Woody out but it's possible Olaf will be the majority vote if the patterns holds.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:28:41

Pocahontas said that's why she nominated him. Your suspicions are correct
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:30:49

I figured.

In some ways that works out well actually. If they can evict who they think is my biggest ally then they'll think I need them for back-up.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:15:21

Exactly. I told them I'd vote him out (to distance us... I think Pocahontas believes we're not together... Which is good)
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:18:49

Did you see Boo's comment in the eviction ceremony? It's interesting.

Based on everything learned this past round I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess the Spice Girls are Pocahontas, Mulan and Lady Tremaine. I'm not sure about Narissa.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:47:34

Ha! No I didn't see that. Very funny and very telling.

Who are we voting again? Sorry I've been so flustered today
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:47:49

Narissa and Mulan haven't responded to me which is probably a planned effort. Lady hasn't signed on so I don't know what's going on with her but I have suspicions about who she is and will likely stab them all in the back soon if she is with them. Whichever stays in the game, Woody or Olaf, we need to jump on fast and try to get them close. Without saying anything too damning in case one of them already got to him.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:49:23

I'm fine with either. In some ways I'd like to vote to evict Woody. But Woody also picked up on what Boo said which may give us leverage with him.

So I'll leave that decision up to you. You're welcome. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 16:01:50

Pocahontas is voting Woody out. What is Elsa doing? Queen?

They think you're going to keep him regardless. (Mulan and P)

Let me ask around and think
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 16:02:08

Also weird. Mulan has definitely answered me back
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 16:46:08

Okay, so

This is how the game is at this point:

You
Me
Elsa

Mulan
Pocahontas
Lady

Queen

Woody/ Olaf

Whoever stays we need to grab them for our side... We won't have the votes. Also... I gotta win an HOH and get rid of a Narissa or lady...
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:27:21

Elsa is getting rid of Woody. So is Pocahontas.

I'm gonna ask Queen what she's doing.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:34:51

If my assumptions are correct there's a chance that someone in the Mulan/Pocahontas/Lady group will backstab the others if they're against a wall. So we just have to get them against a wall for a couple rounds and even if they're not gone we might be able to get an advantage.

I'm fine with voting Woody. Elsa mentioned saving Olaf. I'm not pressing too hard on that. I haven't heard from Queen since this morning. Lady just said she's hearing Woody too.

Which is an interesting situation. I can vote Woody to go with the majority and throw them off or I can be maybe the only vote for Olaf to confirm their suspicions and see what they say to you and Elsa based on that. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:59:11

I feel like lady would be the only one to, but let's get it a try.

Which is an interesting situation. I can vote Woody to go with the majority and throw them off or I can be maybe the only vote for Olaf to confirm their suspicions and see what they say say..

^^^ I was just going to mention this to you. Sounds golden.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 19:09:48

Which one? Vote Olaf to try to get info?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 19:19:01

I was going to say vote Olaf, but at this point, he'll be after you. Though he's not a threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next