NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:20:06

Olaf is a lot smarter than he's letting on. He's a sneaky little lad. We gotta be careful with that one.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:21:19

He's far too coy for me:

Here's our exchange... Obviously like you said... Read from bottom up.

Olaf

Mon 6 Jun - 21:11:40 Topic: Re: Once again
I am game if he is up for it if that's what you mean.

Gaston

Mon 6 Jun - 20:53:39 Topic: Re: Once again
I don't know. What do you think?

Olaf

Mon 6 Jun - 20:25:45 Topic: Re: Once again
He does win alot I think the three of us would work well together. Do you think he would be up for it?

Gaston

Mon 6 Jun - 20:18:20 Topic: Re: Once again
Dodger seems to be winning a lot. Do you think we should approach him with some sort of deal?

Olaf

Sun 5 Jun - 19:37:50 Topic: Re: Once again
Thanks you too

Gaston

Sun 5 Jun - 19:32:33 Topic: Re: Once again
Good luck

Olaf

Sun 5 Jun - 19:03:47 Topic: Re: Once again
I did too. Not my thing.

Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:50:12

Yeah. He might be fishing for information. But we don't exactly have to tell him everything. He's way smarter than he lets on, but if he believes we trust him he probably won't try to win.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:13:02

Let's hope so. I have a feeling this guy will be judas...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:20:01

Same. But if we can sway him for just this vote and the next we should have a great shot. Or I can nominate him if Mulan takes someone off the block. But then he has to be gone because if we've created a monster we have to kill it before it can do any damage.

Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:34:32

Pocohontas told me she will ask Mulan to take her off. In the event that she does, you gotta be ready. I know you mentioned Olaf, but I think that's damaging to our game. He's more useful to us.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:37:09

I knew Pocahontas would. Which is why I wrote to Mulan what I did earlier. She's probably torn between saving Pocahontas versus me targeting her, or maybe even saving Lady Tremaine versus saving Pocahontas. It will be interesting to see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:54:36

I'll talk to her.!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:14:39

Mulan is off the table anyway. No Olaf. So Narissa as the replacement? Are you alright with that?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:59:04

Lady just sold out Mulan and Pocahontas. Best to not tell either of them that though. She admitted to having a room with them and that they've been targeting me for a few rounds now.

The impression I'm getting is that Lady isn't really with them but is pretending to be for the sake of being with everyone and not being anyone's target. Which would support the theory that she'll flip if cornered. I might have a hard time swaying her now but you might have better luck.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 17:00:49

Sorry! Just seeing all of this! Let me see what's going on.

Who's your target right now? Let me write lady and see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 17:03:02

My worry is that Queen will side with Pocahontas and Mulan if lady leaves.. And lady hasn't approached me for a vote at all.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 17:37:52

Same. Lady should at least feel betrayed by Mulan's POV decision now. Mulan and I both betrayed her in the same round. But I was semi-honest about why.

Also, Olaf messaged me about he, Elsa and I all working together. Do you want me to try to include you in that or keep it separate?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 18:07:25

Lmfao!! Told you that sucker was playing the game. Keep it separate. We'll have information on both sides that way. He may suggest a different alliance to me.

Lady doesn't seem to even be here?
In the event that Queen stays, you gotta make sure you're up against someone easy to beat.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:17:45

Alright. I messaged him agreeing to that. Next response I'll suggest opening a room together to make it official. Also see if Elsa says anything to you about it.

Lady is smart. I wouldn't underestimate her. But I do think she's feeling unstable with Mulan and Pocahontas. She asked Mulan to save her with the POV and it obviously didn't happen. She tried to play it off like she was never really with them, but I would guess she was but now feels they're too strong of a final 2 and she's on the outside.

It's up to both of you but I very much hope you and Elsa go for HOH. I know the risk with it though so don't worry if you don't. I'll be trying my best for the POV.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:44:59

I'll let you know if Olaf/Elsa mention it to me.

Lady is weird. Not sure what to think about her. The votes seem to suggest she's going.

I will go for HOH. You definitely go for veto, that way we can control what happens in the even that we both win.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 20:47:41

"How do we get a heart emoji? - Are they trying to disguise their identity??
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 20:57:58

Do you know how to make something scroll across the screen? And what's the NHL answer? I can't find it. The penguins?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 20:59:07

Found the answer... Pittsburgh Penguins..

Scrolling thing though I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:05:24

Yeah took me a while. That's what I found too. Pittsburgh Penguins.

Sorry I didn't see you were posting here. I'll check more now.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:06:16

Np. Did you figure out the scrolling?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:06:22

I'm glad there's a big break with this one. I'm doing them all on my phone as a back-up too, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:07:03

Crap, let me find that the scrolling.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:08:17

Code:
sjdhdskjdh

?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:09:45

Code:
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="left" scrollamount="11">Here you go</marquee>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next