NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 19:52:23

It might depend who's online come challenge time. If people we can work with are online it might be better to go for POV. If people we can't work with are online HOH might be better. Whoever wins this HOH is going to get a lot of blood on their hands and set off a storm. We're going to have to put ourselves in the crossfires within a round or two though and it's always going to be a risk.

If we could somehow get Elsa and Queen Narissa close enough to be sure and have the 4 best at challenges alternating challenges, that would be ideal. But that's risky too.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 19:59:22

I agree.

I looked at the cast list, and there's hardly anyone left. I'm also not sure what some people would do if they were to win... What would lady do? What would Pocahontas do? I don't know. It's weird.

Perhaps we should see who will win like you suggested. I just don't want to be blindsided or have no way of saving us in the event one of us is nominated. I think we could get the numbers, but still. I'm ranting... I'll stop
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:05:25

We could both work on the challenge and whoever finishes it first posts it here, assuming it's a post-the-answer challenge. I'd definitely see who's only 5-10 minutes the challenge and go from there when deciding between HOH and POV.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:19:46

Okay, sounds solid.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:23:54

Woody might nominate you. Mulan might nominate me. Elsa can only play the POV. No clue about Olaf or Pocahontas. Guarded but optimistic about Queen Narissa. Looks mixed or uncertain Queen Narissa is the only big threat to win HOH. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:30:29

She scares me to be honest.. A lot. (Queen)

I don't think Olaf will win, but if he does, that would be good for us I think. I don't see Mulan winning. Pocahontas? Have you talked to her yet? You may want to feel her out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:33:10

I have talked to her. I like her but I don't get a good read on her.

Do you know anything about movie monsters?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:34:11

I feel like she would nominate me if she were to win, and I'm not okay with that.

Anything about monsters? Lol no, but I will have my internet handy for a quick google search.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:35:00

Same. It's a collage though so reverse image search may not work. I'm worried.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:35:54

Don't worry. We need our best foot forward, or in your case, paw... We can do it!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:36:49

I'm gonna try my best. My biggest worry is Elsa and this challenge is right up her ally. But she can only go for POV. So I might try for HOH.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:38:24

Mulan told me she's going for HOH as well. I guess I'll go for veto? One of us needs some sort of power, in the event that she wins...I'll help you!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:39:08

Yeah. Maybe whoever gets it first submit for HOH then post it here for the other one to use for POV?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:39:29

I thought we have to say what we're playing for before the challenge starts though?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:40:26

Can do it in the challenge thread when you submit for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:40:49

Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:42:07

The Fifth Elephant - one with fangs
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:42:18

bottom middle**
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:45:56

The Fifth Element
10 Cloverfield
The Fifth Wave
The Faculty
The Fly
Pitch Black
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:48:31

10 Cloverfield Lane and The 5th Wave

Right movie, wrong spelling. I corrected Cloverfield - hope that's enough.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:50:53

poop on, I thought I spelled it correctly. The 5th I was like they'll accept it, but I did not see the cloverfield one coming. -_-
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:51:36

They might except it. They should at least. It's not like it's spelled wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:55:44

Apparently 10 Cloverfield Lane is incorrect. Supposedly it's just Cloverfield? Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:58:55

Oh wow. I just cropped it then reverse image searched and it said 10 Cloverfield Lane. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:59:15

Same. -_-

I should have double checked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next