NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Gaston and Dodger - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 23:48:57

Emma, I like how you mirrored my use of "(kidding... or am I?)"? <3

And I agree with Gaston. I love the episodes. Great job with them. As impatient as I am, I'm somehow enjoying the gradual unveiling.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 23:49:18

I'm still pissed about not knowing the Hilary Duff thing, though.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 23:51:04

We really did dominate and work well together. I'm glad we never went against one another...

Hilary Duff *

*Pretty sure I know who Dodger is because of that.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 23:55:59

Lmao to good time foreskin, wtf is that <3
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 23:56:57

Ha! I never read the "rules" thread, about not revealing anything that could suggest your identity, until after the game ended. Oops! Emma has posted a couple things that could easily give me away.

I'll admit - I never went against you and long intended on bringing you to the final 2 if that was my choice (whether or not I thought I could beat you, just because you really were my closest ally and I'd be happy with you winning), but I did sometimes doubt what you'd do, and for that I sometimes said things to people to alienate you from each other. SORRY! lol
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 23:57:45

Your mind is in the gutter, Emma. "Good time foreskin"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 0:03:42

Quote :
I'll admit - I never went against you and long intended on bringing you to the final 2 if that was my choice (whether or not I thought I could beat you, just because you really were my closest ally and I'd be happy with you winning), but I did sometimes doubt what you'd do, and for that I sometimes said things to people to alienate you from each other. SORRY! lol

I did the same thing TBH. When DR's are open you'll see that I constantly went back and fourth trying to figure out if I could trust you... I never knew if you were double dipping. Also, I knew you'd beat me no matter what, but I didn't think anyone else deserved to be in finals so I was more than willing to go with you. At the end of the day, I'm totally fine if you win because you worked your BOOTY off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25