NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:17:22

Hmmm Idk. Probably Mulan/Elsa... She's a shitty partner and Mulan is a mess.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:19:41

The one concern is that Narissa won the POV and saves either of them then I'd be nominated. If you nominated Narissa and Elsa then either they'd save themselves if they won, or I could either leave them on the block or save on if I won. Mulan can't save anyone so it eliminates the chance of me needing to me a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:23:58

Before we talk about noms, we need to talk end game.

Elsa
Narissa
Mulan

You
Me

We're almost there.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:25:26

Seriously. I'm amazed the 'brute-force' strategy has been working.

Between us it should be reasonably easy to get through the next/final challenges. I'm still curious wtf is up with the jury though.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:28:06

Or if another person comes back. I don't even want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:30:25

Yeah. I'm still nervous about them not mentioning jury yet.

Or did you mean who should be the target? Narissa and Elsa are both decent at challenges. Mulan won one challenge but Narissa told me someone gave Mulan the answers to it. So if it's a matter of who we're most likely to beat in the final HOH, those are my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:32:25

The weird thing is, they don't even ask if they're safe? It's weird. They just come and go as they please, offering noting in return. This is a very odd game. The dynamics are just so strange, man.

And next time, we can play for both HOH and POV. I just noticed it said that in the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:32:30

If the "you/me" is asking for confirmation - yes. I hate when people offer final 2 deals right off the bat because they never keep them. I just hope it's understood that you're the person I'd pick for the final 2 and I trust you'd pick me, and have for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:34:00

Yeah. POV will be the most important next round. If one of us wins it then we're both safe. HOH can be tricky though, because if someone nominated wins then there's only one option to replace them. So POV is the most important challenge.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:44:05

There's no doubt in my mind, Dodger. Same for me.

I think we're going to have to beast our way to the end. They can't win, or they'll get rid of us. No question. We're in the same boat, because of our comp wins. No one will want to sit next to us so, this will be challenging.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:49:56

Pretty much. That's been my plan since I heard I was a target. No one would choose either of us - and if either of us is on the block next time and the other isn't the one voting then whichever is on the block is being evicted.

We set our own trap but honestly I love playing this way better than keeping my head down. Way more fun.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:53:21

Normally I'm a target, so I typically try to lay low and avoid situations like this, but at least they can't say we weren't active. Lol

Since Emma said I have time, I will think about these noms a bit more. I just find it interesting that no one has said anything at all to me. Awful strategy.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:58:05

The only other person I've seen on is Narissa. Again though, if they're together somehow, if the person you leave off the block won POV and isn't me then I'd be going on the block because both they and they person they save will be immune. It's certain Mulan didn't win POV so she couldn't save anyone else. So at worst only 1 of them would be immune, not 2. If I won POV then I can use it or not use it however you want.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:59:20

Yeah no, that makes perfect sense. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:08:38

Posting now, but once again, the speech is the hardest part.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:09:42

Yeah. Those speeches suck to write. Good luck with it!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:23:29

Gonna go hide now... LOL

I'd prefer if Elsa goes btw.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:29:05

LOL! Got it. If I vote for Elsa even if the other person doesn't you'll have the tie-breaker.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:32:32

One more question before you hide until Sunday. Do you want me to use the POV or not? And if so, for which one?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:33:17

Let me rephrase that. Do you want me to save Queen Narissa or not? lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 9:28:37

You could use pov and gain favor with Narissa. That'd be good for you.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 9:36:57

I'm not concerned about that. Which would you rather have nominated, Narissa or Mulan? Does it make a difference?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 13:10:02

I don't care to be honest. I would prefer Elsa or Mulan to go though. They're pretty tight
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 13:14:17

Didn't use it. I'm voting Elsa now so you'll be able to evict her even if Mulan votes otherwise. Mulan will have to choose one of them now and I'm leaving that to her. With the tie-breaker it doesn't matter how she votes.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 14:19:21

Wonderful thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next