NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:27:41

And updates?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:31:59

She's nominating Boo and I'm not sure who else. She might not know yet.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:37:07

Alright. Well as long as we're safe...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:39:09

We should be. I have a feeling we both talk to her more than most in the game.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:41:12

She just told me possibly Olaf.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:41:56

I like Olaf but I have no attachment to him. I'm alright with that.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:42:40

Once again same page.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:53:13

I feel dumb. I did each 'Babe' in a separate post. I wondered about that midway through but figured I'd keep going.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:55:13

I started doing it separately and then I said to myself... wait a minute... It can go in one.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:23:12

It looks like Boo is the popular opinion here and what I'd favor. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:42:53

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 11:18:46

Boo just wrote me a pretty genuine PM, and now I'm torn. Shall we examine the pros and cons of both of them?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 11:29:48

Can we change our votes? I thought it was locked for once and already voted. But yeah. If Boo has some good points I'm more than willing to hear it out and figure it out from there.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 14:22:50

Yeah once you vote they're locked in. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 15:19:10

What did Boo say? Maybe others haven't voted yet.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 15:35:41

Quote :
I can't believe I'm up again, what have I done to upset all these players Sad

I'm not a threat, I haven't attacked anyone, I simply don't understand. I hope you will consider voting for me. I will remember that action in the future.

I forgot. I thought I voted yesterday, but I didn't. Still though... who are you more comfortable with?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 16:01:10

Elsa wants Boo gone.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 16:08:02

I've talked to Boo very little and I do like Olaf, but I'd trust Boo still in the game more. I'd prefer Boo to stay but the vote just seemed agreed on. Wish I hadn't voted now.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 16:33:43

Yeah, I wish we waited, but it just it made sense at the time. I know Pocahontas wants to keep Boo, but still not enough votes.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 17:53:51

I usually wait to vote until the last minute in case something comes up. This one just seemed so straightforward with no one dancing around. Boo will probably be gone but there's a chance she got to enough people.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 19:19:39

Yeah, I guess we'll see. If only she asked earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 19:20:57

I just realized the round starting with tonight's challenge should end up with the first jury member. Stakes are higher now.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 19:28:45

Oh wow already?? That was so fast.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 19:33:47

Yeah. The game should be over in a week and a half. 9 left after tonight. That's insane.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 19:39:57

Wow. That's unbelievable, but you're right. We have competitions five days a week right? What's our plan moving forward? Shall we stay out of the crossfires or do we want to win this next HOH?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next