NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocahontas and Gaston

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 21:57:37

Thanks Gaston! Smile

Will the next challenge be tomorrow night then?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 21:58:30

Emma said Tuesday
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 22:11:23

Oh just saw that post.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 13:05:55

So apparently Scott is demanding people vote for him? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 13:21:10

What? He asked me to keep him so I already voted last night for him to stay. Sad
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 21:25:08

No problem
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 21:26:47

I wonder what's taking so long on the vote reveal? I have to sign off soon.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 19:45:56

Hi! Good luck tonight!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 0:39:39

I had to miss tonight. Sad Thankfully he hasn't nominated me. I personally like Mulan and Boo both, so this is sad. Sad

How are you?!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 0:57:14

Yeah this sucks!

I'm doing okay. Sucks I couldn't win veto.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 1:35:26

Win some, lose some. And there's always tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 8:36:44

I forgot there's another competition.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:30:26

Think we can save Boo?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 13:53:49

Yeah I heard the vote consensus is Scott so that's what I'm voting. He hasn't even asked for my votr. Plus Boo is nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 14:41:29

Yeah I'm keeping boo regardless. Nice kid.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 17:46:50

How's your week been so far?

I was so happy that Dodger didn't nominate me, because he and I have only spoken a few times.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 18:03:34

My week has been great. I'm enjoying the weather, and I finally have a bit of time of from work. How are you?

I'm glad he didn't nominate you either! I guess he figured you were still more active than the others so...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 19:34:43

What do you think of Dodger because he's still somewhat of an enigma to me. He seemingly came out of nowhere, then saved Woody and won HOH. It was kind of surprising to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 19:39:34

He's pretty quiet, so I'm not sure what to make of him as of yet. I just asked him to spare me from the block earlier today (since I didn't put him up last time) and that was roughly it.

I do wonder why he saved Woody though. That sucked because I had to name a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 20:01:45

Yeah... Sad

I think I'm gonna miss tonight's challenge. I'm bummed. But last-minute plans came up.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 20:04:33

Well hopefully I can win and you'll be safe! Try not to worry and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:08:17

I tried but the wifi was spotty. I didn't finish until 9:03 lol

I am out with my friend who just had a bad break-up. Sad So I'm trying my best to be supportive. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:15:39

That blows! I hope your friend will find peace with whomever it was. Breakups are hard.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:17:04

Thanks Gaston.

Yeah they are. I'll try to check back here later tonight and hope I'm not nominated! Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:18:18

Good luck and I'm sure you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas and Gaston
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next