NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocahontas and Gaston

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:38:13

Smile I feel like I'm probably safe with her vs. Dodger being HOH. He's scaring me this game because he doesn't talk much but wins a lot. lol
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:42:12

He never talks. I ask him about the vote sometimes, and sometimes just random questions and he's usually pretty quiet. Maybe he just doesn't know what to say? IDK.

I wonder who she'll put up.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:19:20

Congrats on your win! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:25:34

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:27:52

What are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:30:33

I wasn't going to use it, but then Dodger messaged me. He is dropping some really great points. For someone who never talks, he sure knows a lot and seems really genuine.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:34:41

Oh Gaston... Idk. Sad

What if he's not telling the truth?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:37:52

Oh Lord. I wish I saw this beforehand. He didn't mention you as a list of targets and I made him promise to keep Mulan safe. He told me what happened with the votes week 1. I hope I didn't make a mistake. He just told me all the information I wanted to know. Said who he was going after, and didn't mention you at all, so I figured he was being genuine.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:39:49

I just figured he's good at comps, and someone like Olaf is not going to help us in the long run? Maybe this pup will?? You're making me paranoid. Do you think I just messed up the entire game? I'm freaking out. I gotta go clear my head.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:40:59

I hope so... I think Olaf could be useful for votes so I kind of want to keep him around just for that. Who's Dodger after? Sad He said he isn't after me, but I really don't know what to believe with him. What happened with the votes week one?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:42:46

I think Dodger if he keeps sticking around, will go far and win because he's won so many comps. So it'd be nice if he was taken out. That's me personally but I don't want it getting back to him because he'll probably win another HOH
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:50:03

No, I won't tell him that, but now I'm regretting this.

With the votes, several people told me they were keeping me.
You
Boo
Olaf
Queen
Lady
Mulan
Elsa

There were only five votes. He knew who voted against me, and it was killing me because I had a feeling, but couldn't place my finger on it. I just knew that you, Boo and Lady were definite. I just wanted to know who was lying to me. It's silly, but it was driving me crazy because I knew there were certain people I couldn't trust. So frustrating.

Then he told me he wants to mellow out because he seems to be rubbing people the wrong way? Said if he ever won veto and I needed it for myself or another person he would use it in my favor.

I didn't ask about you specifically, just a general sense in the game. He told me he will not target Mulan or you (and said those are the only people he promised safety towards)? Not sure why he mentioned you. Should be genuine because he doesn't know we talk this often.

Idk. I'm feeling regretful now. I just hope this works in our favor.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 1:07:27

Who voted against you? And I have a feeling Elsa and Dodger are tight. They talk sometimes about each other in a good way. Just some insight I think I picked up on.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:45:40

Queen for sure voted against me. Certaintly no hard feelings, but she told me she kept me. It was good information to know you know?

Elsa and dodger? That makes sense for so many reasons. Especially based off a conversation I had yesterday. He didn't mention her to me, at least I don't think. She approached me about the vote and said using veto is always a good idea because sometimes you get information. Do you think that was insincere?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:48:40

Well Mulan told me that Elsa was trying to convince her to keep Dodger off the block so...

I'd say she's working in his camp. All signs point that way. And unfortunately so is Woody, so he's getting my vote today. He and Dodger are tight as well.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:51:32

Dammit.

Okay! I will vote Woody out.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:59:39

I wish I knew this earlier. We need to start fact checking. You, myself and Mulan because now I'm nervous
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 12:02:12

Do you get to talk to Mulan much? Maybe we should all chat more indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 13:58:03

I do, but I'm worried she is doubting me now. I don't blame her, but this was an honest mistake.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 1:15:23

I would just tell her what happened. As long as you're being honest, your integrity will show through. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 1:19:50

I spoke to her. She said she was fine with it? We'll have to get him out next time to secure ourselves a chance at winning this game.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 2:01:58

Yeah. It'll be so hard if he keeps winning stuff. Sad
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 10:55:06

We both have a good shot at winning too. Don't give up.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 16:57:24

I won't. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:25:54

This guy has nine lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas and Gaston
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next