NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocahontas and Gaston

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:52:32

Who didn't answer back?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:57:46

Woody. I wrote him the other day, and he still put me up. He said he wouldn't do it again, but who knows
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:59:59

He just said to me, Let's hope we're both safe this round. I just said, "I hope so! Smile" Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:01:36

Lol. Great. Well I'm posting noms now! I see a great partnership in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:03:55

I agree. I really like ya Gaston and want us to work together long-term. I was really happy you stayed last round.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:09:54

I doubt I got veto. I only had a little over 900 posts. But we'll see!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:12:26

Darn, if only I had gone for another hour or so!

Dodger- what's his story? I haven't heard anything about him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:19:02

Idk. He seems nice enough. I asked him to vote for me to stay and he told me he would. Other than that, he's a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:20:38

I couldn't find any of his posts so I could even PM him. lol
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:21:21

Lmfaoo! Try the meeting board. I think that's where I found it
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:22:45

Oh duhhh. Ok I'll wait until he decides for veto. I don't want to bombard him while he's deciding for veto. Hope he doesn't use it!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:26:30

No worries! I wonder what he'll do. Let me check if he's even on.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:33:16

He's not listed. I saw his name listed a little before you posted noms but then he signed off it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:36:15

Ohhh! Notes! Ah well. Guess we'll see what he does later?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:37:17

I must go for now, but I'll check back in an hour or so. Hopefully he's posted by then!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:39:58

Noted *

And I'll be back too. See you later!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 2:39:05

Dodger used it to save Woody Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 12:12:31

What are you thinking for replacement?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 14:01:19

I guess Scott Calvin unless I want to really shake the house up
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 15:23:09

Glad you won HOH this week! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 16:01:20

Me too! I really needed to guarantee us safety.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 19:31:01

What are your opinions on the vote?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 21:01:07

People seem to be leaning towards Scott from what I've heard. Him going would be better for my game, and I think people are leaning towards him anyway, but I haven't truly thought about the implications of this decision. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 21:38:24

He's talked to me some but Hopper hasn't approached me at all. I'll do whatever the majority wants I guess.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 21:47:16

Yes! Don't want you going against the majority. People have been writing me to pick my brain, but once I get a solid answer I will of course, pass that information to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas and Gaston
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next