NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Identity Reveal Thread

Go down 
+6
Boo
Mulan
Dodger
Lady Tremaine
Woody
Emma Swan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Olaf

Olaf

Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul - 12:40:12

Sadness to being out of the loop again. Must mean my retirement is calling again.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 17:30:36

NO PLS DON'T RETIRE
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 19:32:44

Eleventh Vote Out: Mulan

Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 When-Mushu-her-dragon-friend-makes-her-some-delicious-breakfast

I was so excited when you PM'd me to play in this season and I expected greatness. You started off very strong and you held your own in this game. I know timezones are hard to juggle but you always manage and you always impress me. Please play more often so everyone can appreciate your greatness like I do <3

Love you xoxo

Mulan was played by
Spoiler:

Last edited by Emma Swan on Sun 31 Jul - 19:43:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 19:37:06

That's a shocker. I think that is Mulan and not Elsa.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 19:38:15

Thank you so much for having me guys, I loved the game so much!

Unfortunately the last few rounds of the game came at a time where I was just full on hectic at work so it effected me greatly, otherwise who knows what would of happened...

<333
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 19:47:21

Twelfth Vote Out: Queen Narissa

Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n94n7qU9K11tx8h89o3_250

I feel like I'm watching you grow in this series as a player and I see it affect the other games you've been in recently. It's very fascinating and you're easily becoming one of my favourites. I appreciate how hard you fought in this game and once again you impress me with your loyalty.

Love you xoxo

Queen Narissa was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 20:32:37

Wow I am surprised by these two
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 21:52:53

Runner-Up: Gaston

Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 Gaston-challenged-to-pushups-wins-hard

Earlier I posted this in your diary room. Not everyone will get it but I'll explain.

https://i.imgur.com/vRgDm8B.jpg

I think you were severly underrated in this game. I take nothing away from the winner, I'll get to him soon, but you did far better than what credit you received. You were both very instrumental to each other and I think you got the shitty end of the deal, again, sadly.

When you joined, I knew you would bring a competitive dimension to this game. You did start off slow but you bounced back and you took charge of your own destiny.

You're a person I admire outside of games, but you mesmerise me in games. The only thing you seem to be bad at in the context of these games is..... throwing challenges <3

Thanks again for playing and all the time you sacrificed to this game even though you had a lot going on.

Love you xoxo

Gaston was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:11:16

Winner: Dodger

Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 Latest?cb=20141119043519

Dodger, Oh Dodger.

You were the pain in my BOOTY and the pride in my heart.

I never thought you would join this game to begin with. Just having you part of this cast was a treat in itself and I was very honoured. Then, I got to see what kind of player you really are and what you're made of in these games.

I always knew you were smart, charming and determined, but I got to see it all unfold with front row seats this time. I was not against you in this game so I was able to appreciate you.

You really did kick BOOTY and while I sang Gaston's praise, I do whole heartedly know and think you deserve the win. You had an incredible social game, a paw in every bowl and you were like no other in the challenge department.

It all paid off because here you sit, the big big winner. Congratulations again boo <3 and thanks for playing you little brat. I hope you had fun giving me hell in this game :p

Love you xoxo

Dodger was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:16:11

So well deserved
Spoiler:
I loved Chatting with you in this game!!!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:16:30

I had a feeling about Dodger
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:24:34

Shocked about all 4 reveals tbh Laughing

Misty <3

Harley <3

Sam <3

Murr <3

Great season Emma and Neal!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:25:24

Thanks babe <3
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:31:53

Mulan:
Spoiler:
- we've never really talked outside of this game, but amazing job!

Queen Narissa:
Spoiler:
- I adore you, if you don't know already.  I guessed it was you near the middle of the game, but like I said - by then, it was too late without betraying Gaston.  You're one of the few people I ever talk to on IMDb (lolz - probably why I'm so bad at guessing identities, when I only talk to, like, 3 or 4 people ever), and just one of my favorite people.  I wish I knew it was you from the beginning, because I would've made a point of working with you.  Alas...  You're awesome.  

Gaston:
Spoiler:
 You were one of, like, 10 people I guessed for Gaston!  Ha!  But you were my prime guess once I saw you break character in the jury stage.  We've played a game together, but didn't talk much and definitely didn't work together.  I'm glad to have gotten the chance to talk to you during this... amazing game for that alone.  But like Emma said, your game was a force.  I've played games, won games, been against close allies in the final 2... but never have I thought I probably wouldn't win.  Against you, I thought I probably wouldn't win - because your game was that amazing.  

You're easily one of the best allies I've ever had.  And definitely the one I've felt the most threatened by, and most unsure of winning against.  But that made this even more exciting to me, to play along side someone who's so good that I could never coast, and had to stay on my toes the entire time if I wanted any chance of winning.  I loved this game, and thanks to everyone for that - but especially thanks to you.  I'm probably gonna harass you on IMDb at some point. <3

Most of you I've never really talked to outside of this game (or, not until after the game... and then there's Pete...), barring the odd Idol conversation, so my bad for sucking at figuring out who you were. But it's been a lot of fun getting to talk to you all in this weird little game world.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:34:39

Woody wrote:
I loved Chatting with you in this game!!!

Same! I was torn between really liking you and (having an idea about who you were) having bad flashbacks of Switza's Christie's BB. Very Happy But I did love talking to you in this, and I'm glad we sort of got to play something on the same-ish side (at least not against each other) for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:35:36

Congratulations to both of you!! What an excellent ending to a great game.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:36:06

I think you and Sam did what Tomdelonge and I have not been able to do in mystery games. We are two super strong competitors that work well together but then paranoia sets in and we betray each other. While it got awesome people out, I was very pleased that you both kept with it and especially Dodger when you honoured your word and took Gaston who was a threat between you and the win, I thought that was pretty stand up. Although Narissa would have been hard to beat too since she had people who adored her on jury.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:41:18

Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:41:41

Tomcat!!!! I called it!! <3

Congratulations! You played an amazing game and I'm so proud of you! I definitely knew this would be a tough battle, but I couldn't be happier for you. I'm so excited we had the chance to work together, as like you've said, we never worked together in a game before!

Seems like I was right about majority of my guesses after all, Turner. Mmmmhmmm
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 22:43:32

It's also worth for me to mention a big thank you to the entire cast for being competitive but keeping it classy and not trolling the jury process <3
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 23:07:59

Also for those who will not read the DR's, you should see this video made by Sam as a DR entry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NxZ7zNDUQTc
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 23:14:56

What a fun ride! The first time I played your BB game, it was so rewarding making finals. This time around, it's no different. Thanks for letting me play again girl!

I would have lol'ed if Dodger ended up being Alco like the first season. We would have been a dynamic duo who made finals a second time around.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Aug - 0:53:47

It's still possible that TomcatMurr is secretly Alco-Holocaust who is secretly Hilary Duff. Anything is possible if you believe and stuff.

Ha! A video diary! Awesome. Love it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4