NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Identity Reveal Thread

Go down 
+6
Boo
Mulan
Dodger
Lady Tremaine
Woody
Emma Swan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Identity Reveal Thread Empty
PostSubject: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul - 22:28:44

First Vote Out: John Smith

Identity Reveal Thread John-Smith-in-the-Wind-in-Pocahontas

So sad you didn't have time when the game started. I think you would have been a great long term addition to this cast.

Love you xoxo

John Smith was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 1:07:12

Second Vote Out: Kaa

Identity Reveal Thread Tumblr_mfpszbk6rQ1qmxhobo1_500

Gone way too soon. You have a good personality for mystery games so it's robbery when you leave early for the hosts <3. One of my favourite newbies that is forever welcome in all my games.

Love you xoxo

Kaa was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 1:10:09

Oh poop on I am sorry David Sad
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 1:10:57

Third Vote Out: Hopper

Identity Reveal Thread Tumblr_lr9zhi4Bf41qm6oc3o1_500

Totally a bummer you went inactive. I was quite excited to see you pop out of nowhere to join our game. You can be lethal so I repeat, bummer you vanished.

Love you xoxo

Hopper was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 1:35:43

Not my dearest RobsFilm! Sad
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 18:30:48

Fourth Vote Out: Scott Calvin

Identity Reveal Thread Tumblr_ngwnuur2wd1ro8ysbo1_500

Always a loud mouth, but always has the heart of a lion.

Love you xoxo

Scott Calvin was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 22:52:01

Fifth Vote Out: Boo

Identity Reveal Thread F4e16ddbd456b17db4184c076af6034f

You were so cute, how could anyone go after you? Thank you for always putting on a good show and for being authentic.

Love you xoxo

Boo was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 22:53:27

Sixth Vote Out: Woody

Identity Reveal Thread Giphy

You went all in for this game and it was really appreciated. You did really well, but you became a target and you were gone too soon.

Love you xoxo

Woody was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 22:56:05

Seventh Vote Out: Lady Tremaine

Identity Reveal Thread Tumblr_nn0twzsBhT1shyusgo2_500

Ugh, I'm used to a more in your face game from you so I was enjoying this new laid back challenge throwing HOLD THE DOOR you had become as this old hag. I think your time was cut too short too. Why is this series bad luck for you? Breaks my heart Sad.

Love you xoxo

Lady Tremaine was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 22:58:50

Eight Vote Out: Pocahontas

Identity Reveal Thread Tumblr_mziol3P3Km1qiaydjo2_500

Someone else I love to have in my games but who seems to be plagued with bad luck. I liked the pace you gave yourself in this game. If only you could have won more challenges maybe, I just can't figure out your curse. As always, I enjoyed you greatly.

Love you xoxo

Pocahontas was played by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:07:54

Wow I,am,not surprised  by Henry at all he was very obvious now to me rach always fools me on who she is
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:09:39

And sorry Rob I gave you shade in my confessionals thought you were soco because he's always inactive
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:53:35

I gave shade to literally everyone in my Diary at some point, whether I thought I knew who you were or not, and even if I thought I knew who you were and adore you.  So, I'm sorry to all of you.  Very Happy

Great cast so far!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:59:58

Great cast! I guessed some of these players correctly, even Woody who told me I was wrong about my guess during jury...

Woody wrote:
You are wrong about me too.

Was I?

Identity Reveal Thread Tumblr_n980pal3Zz1r9c36po1_500
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 0:09:14

I can't wait to find out who the cute doggy is
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 6:25:57

Wow. I'm loving the cast so far!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 17:27:52

Woody wrote:
I can't wait to find out who the cute doggy is

What am I? Chopped liver? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 17:35:54

Poor thing... I can't wait to find out who you are gaston if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 21:17:16

Olaf wrote:
Poor thing... I can't wait to find out who you are gaston if that helps.

Why, thank you, Olaf. I knew I could always count on you! I can't wait to figure out who you are as well.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 5:13:54

I'm pretty sure about the doggy's identity, as for Gaston...I'm in 2 minds
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 5:17:38

Great episodes Emma <3
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 8:59:34

I have logical guesses for the final two. It will be a merry Christmas when they are finally revealed in December and I get to see if I am correct.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 12:49:33

2 minds? I like what I'm hearing Boo, and I don't mean me talking. Lol

Olaf, I guess we'll see next summer who I am lmfao. I kid, Emma.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 15:35:11

Bitches I'm actually not even taking that long. Talk to season 1 cast. It took so long the winner still doesn't know he won
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 18:30:34

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next