NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Identity Reveal Thread

Go down 
+6
Boo
Mulan
Dodger
Lady Tremaine
Woody
Emma Swan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 18:35:32

T.ears

Alco-Holocaust Send Sun Jan 31 2016 19:34
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 18:47:28

Wouldn't it be funny if Alco-Holocaust is me, and I've been waiting for a comeback all this long?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 20:26:20

Wouldn't it be funny if Alco-Holocaust and Gaston are both secretly Hilary Duff?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 20:32:48

Game changer, brah. *drops mic*
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 20:44:25

I'M WITH HER
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 23:37:45

OMG I didnt even know we were revealed already lol. Wondering why Turner thought I was so obvious. I was playing so much different than I usually do. That was kind of annoying that he figured me out so quickly lol

Boo <3

Pocahontas <3

Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul - 23:43:53

I think you hid your identity well. I had no clue it was you.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 0:02:16

Gaston <3

I remember in Season 1 giving it my all every round and making deals and putting a lot of time and effort into the game only to get blindsided and evicted because of a rumor and fake information. And when I signed up for this season I said to myself, that's not gonna happen again. I really was very upset when I was blindisided as Regina. And in a way it also happened this season too since I wasn't expecting to leave as soon as I did, but thankfully it didn't sting as much.

I meant no disrespect to the hosts or was I trying to make it seem like I didn't care about the game when I didn't participate in challenges. I did care, I just didn't want to go through that sadness again lol.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 0:04:17

I had no idea it was you, either. I figured you were changing your typing style, because that was pretty obvious - laughing out loud, but that was the most shocking reveal. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 0:07:17

Cant wait to find out who you two are, because I have no idea laughing out loud Laughing
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 0:57:44

Well Henry you acted like you did as Regina the first hoh
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 1:07:41

Sometimes gifs and symbols can make things more obvious I hate symbols especially the heart one I wish people would use words lol
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 6:52:32

<3

I understand Lady T. It's how I felt when I joined BS24. I got sucked in though
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 10:51:36

I understand the giving it all to the game and it not working it happened to me in the last game I played it will remain unnamed for now. When you get sucked in and then it doesn't work it is heartbreaking lol.

I might of done something similar to Lady T but the overlap of the other game and me being on vacation didn't help. I probably was a horrible choice to have in this sorry hosts.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 11:41:04

We loved you Olaf
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 11:42:33

Lady Tremaine wrote:
Cant wait to find out who you two are, because I have no idea laughing out loud Laughing

Lol! I can't wait for you to know who I am either. It will be fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 11:42:57

Olaf. What a standup guy... Snowman...?
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 15:14:15

Woody is a big spice girls fan it breaks my heart I wasn't in the group
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 15:45:16

I Wannabe part of the spice girls but I guess you can say you'll be there if they need a new member and hope for the best.

Thank you Emma so kind of you. I didn't you were so kind gaston.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 18:58:06

I have some semi-strong guesses for both Gaston and Dodger but honestly...other than Woody I had no idea on who anyone else was.

So if that makes you feel better Henry, you were Lady T to me.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 21:44:29

Now I'm curious...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 22:05:08

One of us is definitely Alco-Holocaust; the other is probably Alco-Holocaust.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 22:15:07

I think Dodger is Gaston and Gaston is Dodger.

Mind blown
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 22:21:25

They're twins?? That's a shocker!!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 22:45:09

I can't reveal my identity, but clearly you all are onto something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Thread   Identity Reveal Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next