NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 18:38:37

Right now, to assist me in picking an avatar. In the future... who knows?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 18:51:02

As pleasant as the fire hydrant picture is, I feel this is probably better for this game. What a dashing face!

First thoughts: Boo is using a lot of Cherry-isms and a lot of Pete-isms (spaces before commas for some reason, idfk). Whether it's Cherry or someone who's just using an exquisite corpse of IMDb user-isms, I do not know.

Second thoughts: I like the forest with the little star-looking things. I do not like how the image is cut-off and repeats. Boo (see how it has two meanings in this one post? Clever).

I'll explore more later.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 14:52:43

That's my 10 minutes for now. I'll check back tonight. Need to remember to not overuse (read: correctly use) commas here. Also, tentative guess for Elsa = Emer. Could be entirely wrong, but not too bothered about this stuff (yet). Just shit as it pops into my head.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 8:06:28

Good luck!!! I expect great things Razz

<3
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 13:19:19

Aw, thanks, Gretmel. I don't, though. My activity in this game may end up being less than ideal (already in Mas' The Genius before joining this). But I'm sure if I can float through for a few rounds, I'll suddenly get super invested and systematically kill all my free time.

Much respect to Kathy and Nat.... ASIDE FROM THE IMAGE BEING SPLIT AND THE REPEAT GNAWING AT MY SOUL, this forum looks amazing, I love the concept/all the characters, and the twist really intrigues me. It's my first mystery game since Lsquared (when no one knew me, anyway) and I'm kind of excited.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 13:39:44

I MADE THE FORUM. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ILL OF MY REPEATING BACKGROUND?
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Gretel

Gretel

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 15:00:12

Stay positive. You are super smart but you have to up the social stuff too Smile

For everyone reading, TCM is my dream alliance member but we haven't come together yet!! Your allies are lucky!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 15:21:54

Nat Cassidy, SO WHY NOT JUST ENLARGE IT?! i.imgur.com/onvwfkq.jpg  I actually really like the picture (dark yet whimsical forest...).  But that repeat... my eyes just keep going to it and I can't pull them away.  It'll still repeat on the side axis, but the actual dialog part should hide it.  Or crop it to 2/3 the width.  Or just ignore me entirely.  It's a nice picture, and the forum looks great!

Gretmel... I know.  The social stuff... writing... while I'm at a handicap without commas, semi-colons, big words, "naw" and "bro", and all that good stuff.  God help me. Sad I might get lazy and just translate everything into Azerbaijani, then to Mongolian, then back to English or something.  And thank you for the support... means a lot coming from you.  Maybe soon... have a feeling Woody has a sense of who I am.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 15:48:28

Is that better? I tried enlarging it the other day, and it made it worse, but it works now for me. Forumotion makes backgrounds look different for different people though. On my phone, it repeats and on my laptop, it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 18:04:54

I will always support you, you know that!

Go get 'em!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 19:43:10

Ha, you didn't actually need to change it. My insistence was a joke. And yeah, it'll display differently depending on the device. It looks good. I'll stop complaining. heh.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 20:06:19

OK, so I just read through the previous season a bit, and Pete does the comma thing where , like , he puts a space on each side. So maybe he actually is Boo. Eh. I assume *you people* won't tell me whether I'm right or not, so this is kind of pointless.

There is an interesting strategy element to using a trademark writing style people will recognize... You don't have to ever reveal who you are, but everyone will know. Which means, if you're someone they trust, they'll trust you in this here mystery game. Makes you kind of a magnet to anyone lost, looking for something (someone) they can predict. In Pete's case, no one really seems to dislike him, he's a nice guy. So that could work to his advantage. Assuming I'm correct, I wonder if that's intentional on his part... And I wonder if I should start throwing in a sea of commas and "no worries". Takes a little of the fun out of it, though.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 0:04:45

For Gretmel, with love: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yit6xyqqxS
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 20:24:10

plz tell Gretelle to sign on and witness my masterpiece. kthx
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:09:55

Is that your voice? Oh my <3
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:25:54

Yes! Sampled on an '80s sampling keyboard for a certain annoying quality that just can't be denied. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 16:28:27

Omg I missed the summon lol

Aww <3 love you TCM!!!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 19:46:02

<3 Glad you liked it.

I'll *consider* posting that as a tribute to you on IMDb.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 13:08:09

For Emma:

Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 21:02:23

I'm just gonna post dog pictures, k?

Random thread 7hkMUup

Random thread IzdNdLQ

Random thread S7vBRrH

Random thread LlliGKg

Random thread UnCzKFZ

Random thread HwakLxl

Random thread QTkOmpy

Random thread LiMg6hA

Random thread EWhnBEi

Random thread FMJQqGv

Random thread R942wnH

Random thread DXdi4L9

Random thread GHqcCCv

Random thread NK4TLdK

Random thread ExpudFA

Random thread P7eN0zf

Random thread 1HFBIFx

Random thread OXnchGE

Random thread VrAcXne

Random thread DoBVWXk

Random thread TN0XfGL

Random thread 2QXk4PG

Random thread TGw4dRe

My love. <3
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 21:18:01

Honestly the best thread ever.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 22:00:36

Right?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 0:55:38

Popping in for updates. Nothing. Here's a song to go on...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thread   Random thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thread
Page 1 of 1