NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 3:23:36

I'm kinda over this to be honest, man. LOL. Like I'm already drained. I just want to be done.

Anyway... Good job with your answer to Boo, by the way. Super well done.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 10:49:11

Ha!  We're getting all the questions from the people who have barely been relevant in the game.  Like, "oh, right... you were in the game.  I forgot".  I'm fine with answering questions by Narissa, Elsa, Mulan, etc... Should be a fun weekend.

Boo's question, I mean wtf?  I don't want to open the can of worms of providing "proof" to everyone.  But Mulan messaged me before the nominations, I told her I'd ask Woody before deciding to nominate her.  This is our exact exchange, serious strategy talk and all:

Woody

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 3-16

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 20:30:18Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 Icon_multiquote_off_en Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_quote

Great job!!!
Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_up_arrow Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_down_arrow
Woody

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 20:35:57Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 Icon_multiquote_off_en Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_quote

Do you know what you are going to do?
Dodger

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 9-58

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:17:35Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 Icon_multiquote_off_en Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_quote

No I don't. Do you have any ideas? Mulan messages me saying she talked to and wanted to work with you and you mentioned me. But I don't know how you feel about that. Whether you meant it or were just trying to appease her.

Thoughts?
Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_pm
Woody

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:19:06Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 Icon_multiquote_off_en Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_quote

Is there anybody you have not talked to at all?
Dodger

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 9-58

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:40:26Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 Icon_multiquote_off_en Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_quote

Mulan is the only person I haven't talked to at all until tonight. But most people I haven't talked to much.
Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_pm
Woody

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:21:19Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 Icon_multiquote_off_en Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_quote

Yeah it's better to nominate people you barely talk to at this point.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 18:28:29

Yeah I saw. I only hope it doesn't continue... Questions like that. -_-
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 21:35:17

Maybe just because the the game was so boring to them, so they want blood now.  But we said we worked together equally.  "Why do YOU deserve to win?"  Isn't that what you're supposed to be figuring out for yourself??? 

They could ask questions about each of our thought processes, all of the variables and considerations, both used and not used, to make a specific decision that was relevant to them.  That would give each person their own personal idea of which of us they'd personally prefer to vote for, by looking into our personal thought processes.  Instead, someone will probably ask how we feel about polar bears before this is over.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 21:53:04

Lmfao. I agree wholeheartedly. Like... I can't tell you what you value in a player... This is what the jury is for... These guys are still idiots. I try to be as nice as possible, but I don't care anymore so Gaston's sass will come out. I get that they were bored, but maybe if they were actually playing the game, they wouldn't be this uninterested in the finalists. They say they predicted this scenario happening.....why didn't they do anything about it??

So far the questions have been ridiculous and dumb as hell. I always ask about each individual's personal game to avoid situations like this. And then Lady asks no questions... Just makes comments ummmm okay?? Then on top of that Narissa is like I'll decide with the questions? Are you kidding me? As a juror you are obligated to ask questions... Not piggy bag on others... I don't understand.

I think you have this in the bag, Dodger. You have Lady, probably Scott, Woody, and definitely Mulan.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 0:13:22

I think I've thrown Mulan under the bus enough that she might be inclined to side with you now. Laughing Scott I'm not sure about.

Haha! Try not to sass them too much. Try to win. Unless sass is just more fun. We've only heard from half the jurors - far more novels for us to write. Probably about polar bears at some point. And yeah, I was shocked by Narissa's non-question. She was final 3, made it farther in the game than anyone else in the jury... and she doesn't have any questions? Really?

Boo's comment also confused me. If he saw that you and I were controlling the game, and he wasn't actually evicted until the round when neither of us won anything, why not do something? Why not say something to people and put a target on us?

Anyway, your answers are great. I think it's still up in the air. So try to refrain from sass. Unless the next questions are too dumb and it's not worth it, then... do your worst! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 0:20:01

I guess we will see what the other jurors have to say. I will try, they're just so dumb. -_- I'm trying to keep my answers short and to the point, but I'm afraid I may have left a lot out, but hopefully more questions will cover the basis.

Yeah Narissa not asking anything was shocking. Boo was, well... As expected... Olaf seems rather cool and so dues Scott surprisingly. Elsa will be a mess. Bet on it.

I think your answers are great too, especially your response to Lady. Great job. I was surprisingly nice to her in my answer. She did make a fair argument.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 0:44:06

If I'm right about Elsa, she'll definitely be a mess. But in a way that you'll have the advantage, no matter what I say.

As for Lady... I don't know. Her comment was fair in a lot of ways, but as for not talking to her after the 2nd round? A lot of the jury, we've barely talked to, with everyone in the game being on the jury. Making a decision based on who you talked to the most - I guess it's fair, if that's what's important to a juror, but I think it's also fair to ask them to look at the game as a whole, and how you played beyond them.

Scott I was surprised about. I wasn't sure if his eviction tirade was him genuinely being upset or joking. I'm pretty certain now that he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 12:32:14

Yeah, it would be nice if she didn't value who she talked to as why a person should win, but... I expected it.

So Woody clearly isn't asking any questions. He is always the worst person on a jury.
Lady isn't.
Narissa isn't
Hopper probably isn't here
Elsa's question will be dumb

What a train wreck
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 3:13:22

Elsa disappeared. Mulan should be asking questions tomorrow, hopefully. Boo technically didn't ask questions. It's been Scott Calvin and Olaf. So, we have 2 out of 12 jurors who have asked questions, 2 days into the jury stage. Laughing

I wonder if Kathy will extend the deadline.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 10:08:59

Yeah, I question that too, because this is a mess. Not surprised we have the same impressions from certain members of the jury as far as identities are concerned. Woody is bs'ing hella annoying though, bro. It's why I think n Turner. Lol
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 10:10:33

It's *
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 10:59:58

I think I'm wrong about Pocahontas. I feel like those guesses would have asked questions.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 13:47:43

Me right now ....

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 Baby-gifconfused-gifidkgood-luck-charlie
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 16:45:17

This is insane. We're, what, 68 hours in and only 2 jurors have actually asked questions. The jury is a crucial part of the game - and a key role in the game for the majority of people playing a game. And they're not even bothering. Boo hoo, they didn't make it to the final 2.

I almost feel like, rather than the last vote tie-breaker, they should only be allowed to vote if they actually ask questions. Otherwise they're not fulfilling their role as players of this game, so why the hell should they get a vote?

I'm annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 20:17:34

I'm so McLovin' annoyed
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 20:25:39

I just did a jury assessment in my diary, giving a rundown of most of the crap I wanted to say, and who I thought each person who vote for, based on how our game affected their game.

It was long. But the summary, in my opinion:

Pocahontas, Mulan, Narissa, and Hopper should vote for you, based on gameplay.

Elsa, Woody, and Boo should vote for me, based on gameplay.

Olaf and Scott - I trust their decision will reflect actual thought, so I didn't include them - respect to both of them. Mostly the same for Lady, but I think tentatively it would make sense for her to vote me. John Smith and Kaa are also variables.

But my real gripe is that you and I don't even get the chance to explain our individual games, as it applies to each person. They signed up for this game. They all still have a role. You and I put a lot of effort into it, and I think both of us would gladly show them the respect of explaining - and when necessary, apologizing for - our games. And I think both of us have been showing them the respect of being very patient and cordial. But very few of them have shown us the respect of asking us about our games, despite signing up for this game and accepting the majority of those signing up would have the role of juror, or even shown themselves the respect of being able to make an informed decision.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 21:21:54

Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 PYsst9e
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 21:23:34

Laughing Honestly, I'd take that in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 11:33:58

Quote :
But my real gripe is that you and I don't even get the chance to explain our individual games, as it applies to each person. They signed up for this game. They all still have a role. You and I put a lot of effort into it, and I think both of us would gladly show them the respect of explaining - and when necessary, apologizing for - our games. And I think both of us have been showing them the respect of being very patient and cordial. But very few of them have shown us the respect of asking us about our games, despite signing up for this game and accepting the majority of those signing up would have the role of juror, or even shown themselves the respect of being able to make an informed decision.

That's why I'm so annoyed. People seem to think they know the ins and outs of our games, but there is so much more depth to them. Had I known there would be no questions, I would have had a longer opening. This is ridiculous. What an obnoxious and completely ridiculous jury.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 12:32:13

There's still the closing statement. If you want to outline your game more in the closing, I'll make sure my statement is kind of "sassy" to match whatever annoyance people may feel about that. I mean, I kind of want to tell them they all suck, anyway. Laughing

Your answer to Woody was great, though.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 13:17:36

Lmfaooo. Very kind gesture, but don't mess up your game for mine. Lol. You pretty much have this in the bag, bro.

Lmfaoo. I agree. I kinda want to tell them to kiss my BOOTY. Lol. I saw Mulan on earlier... Still no questions. Narissa nope... Pocahontas was on... Nope... I don't get it.

Thank you. Woody won't care though. He'll be sure to point out something and say that it doesn't make sense or that it seems way off... Lmfao.

He said hi to you and not me which was a telling sign. I was going to say what do I look like chopped liver, but I didn't want to let my the wine in my system get the best of me hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 13:52:07

I already ripped them all a new on in my diary. They'll see it when the forum opens... I can't wait.

I don't know. We'll see how annoyed I am at the moment I'm writing my closing speech.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 13:57:22

LMFAO Twisted Evil

I talked BACK AT IT AGAIN in my DR too! This should be gold.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:22:57

Is Olaf an idiot? I didn't say anything mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next