NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul - 19:11:15

I have an inkling. Weird, man. This game seems like it happened ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul - 21:07:53

It's been a while. 3 1/2 weeks since the jury phase started, at least.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 1:42:32

It feels like reliving the game all over again. Happy I was patient and waited for the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 2:06:33

It does. It's exciting seeing your DR's and that our alliance is in the works... Then we can see what the others have said about us plowing through the game. Lol
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 2:14:44

Seeing what others have to say about us is what I'm most looking forward to. Is that vain?

Ha! I was noticing that while reading the DRs in episode-segments, seeing it just starting but not fully there yet. It's funny, after being so full-on with the alliance soon after, and that being where my head was through most of the game, reliving those early moments when it was just building.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 2:19:01

Lmfao not vain at all, bro. I welcome that type of attention lol.

Yeah, I was in a completely different space in the beginning of the game. I had a completely different strategy than intended and then we crossed paths and everything just worked out. It is interesting seeing the start of the girls alliance. I definitely don't feel bad about getting them all out. Lol
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul - 2:29:38

What's insane to me is how convoluted the girl's alliance was at its inception. It almost sounds like the alliance itself was a way to double-cross some in the alliance. No surprise that didn't work out.

I just looked in my Diary. Emma obviously leaves stuff out for the sake of not making each round 10 parts. But when talking about our budding alliance, this is the Diary I wrote a couple hours after the one Emma posted:

"So, now I wish I hadn't won POV. I think I have it sorted out well enough, though. I got Gaston to say it's alright, while leaving the decision up to him. Whether he was all for that or it was reluctant, I don't know. But nothing so damaging. It's not a big deal, really.

Basically, I wanted to save Woody (for some stupid reason, given my suspicions), but wanted to make sure it was alright with Gaston first. Realistically, I'd rather work with Gaston than with Woody, but me leaving someone hanging isn't cool. Woody was the first person to talk to me, the first person to keep me safe without me having to ask or offer anything... so it would make me a raging Melanie (see what I did there? <3) to not save him. So, let's see what happens next."
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul - 23:14:48

Thanks for the clarification. Haha. To be honest I didn't care that you used it. I didn't want to be pushy and lose you as an ally, and if I'm remembering correctly, I immediately went to Woody and told him that I "had a plan in motion"' to save him lol oops. I didn't want to be a target for him in the future and I wanted him to think I was totally on board with him staying. Did he believe it? Not certain
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 1:35:55

You mentioned Hilary Duff and I'm sitting here like... Mind blown
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul - 1:41:04

lol! Why does that blow your mind? Are you just in awe of Hilary Duff?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:25:53

Lol just gave me an idea.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:37:31

What idea?
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:43:13

Wouldn't you like to know
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:45:28

I would. That's why I asked, Emma. Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:46:19

<3
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul - 23:47:18

In this moment, I hate you both. <3
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 0:01:02

I bet. <3
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 0:05:04

Seriously. No one's gonna tell me? This is driving me mad now.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul - 17:26:34

LOL
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 0:29:20

Gaston wrote:
This guy has nine lives.

LOL!

Emma... as much as you suck for taking so long (kidding... or am I?), I'm actually loving this gradual revealing of information.

Also, I still hate you both for not telling me what the idea was. With love. But mostly hate. Love and hate.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 20:52:46

Hahahahaha you should see my DR's
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 22:48:08

I will see them, in a year or two.  "Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 23:18:13

These episodes... reverting stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 23:36:16

I will take all this sass about my writting and wipe my poopy bum with it. AT LEAST YOU'RE GETTING EPISODE YOU good time FORESKIN. <3 (Kidding....or am I?)
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 23:37:31

I wasn't being sarcastic for once in my life, darling. I do like the episodes... but only because I'm featured more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next