NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:05:55

We are in sync, as I did not open my phone until the second round!

Thoughts:

There's
Queen
Olaf
Elsa
Mulan

Mulan didn't show up, so to me, that's an easy target.

Olaf? How much do you trust him? Do you think he'll help you when you need him?
Elsa? Same for her? What does she offer you? Does she give you any information? If she doesn't that means she doesn't trust you.
Queen? - Does she benefit your game by staying? Has she made a strike against you?

And I probably won veto (hopefully) so with that, I can take off whoever you want if you change your mind...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:09:47

Mulan is the only one who has made a strike against me. I hate to do it because I do like her and she's becoming a yo-yo.

Queen I trust in some weird way. But I did nominate her.

I trust Elsa I just think she's torn with Mulan.

Olaf. I think he's desperate. And I hate to do this.

I'm thinking nominate Queen and Mulan. If you win the POV then take Queen off. It will be between Elsa and Olaf and Olaf can't hold that against me too much.

Would you be alright with that?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:11:50

Yup. They all gotta go sometime. It sucks. Trust me, the last round was incredibly hard for me to do, but she had to go. She was coming after you hardcore and that's not good for the both of us.

If you want me to use veto I am fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:16:27

Narissa also went for veto.. So there is a possibility that she won... just throwing that out there. Either way the plan will remain the same. The veto gets used.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:33:09

Okay, so I won. Crazy. Are these guys throwing comps orrrr?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:35:38

Throwing competitions this late in the game without a 3-4 person alliance from the beginning backing you... That's crazy.

Try to give it a little time so it sounds like I'm asking you to not use it.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:39:45

You want it to seem like you don't want me to use it? Just want to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:40:45

Actually screw it. Post whenever you want. We can get this over with early for once.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:49:42

lol! I feel like Olaf is onto me.

It's up to you if you'd rather have Olaf or Narissa on the block. Olaf was our babysitting task though. And I think you have a better relationship with Narissa. So it would work out.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:52:58

Olaf is freaky, man. He should go. TBH, I wish we got rid of him pre jury. He's a wildcard.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:55:39

What did he do?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:56:30

I don't know. I just have mixed feelings about him. He's helpful for now, but sooner or later he will be a nuisance. Mulan can go too though. I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 22:01:30

After this round no one else is really helpful and it's nominating them or we'll be nominated by them. No way around it. There will be us and 3 other people. Elsa won't want to evict Mulan. So it will be you and Narissa if you evict her. Mulan is more threatening than Olaf though.

I'm leaving that one up to you guys though.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 22:03:38

Yeah, I'm thinking about it in pairs:

Elsa/Mulan

Olaf

Queen

You/Me

We break up the next pair... as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 22:10:10

Yeah. Sounds reasonable to me. The vote should be easy. You just need to get 1 other to agree.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 23:29:40

Yup
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 19:05:40

Queen wants Mulan to stay. Elsa is not around
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 19:57:19

Any idea?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:01:12

Crap sorry. I was hiding. I'm fine with either really.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:05:10

Mulan would leave you and I screwed if she wins HOH and we don't have veto though. That's my one big concern. But either way. Sorry, I checked earlier and didn't see messages and figured you guys had it sorted. So I tried hide the past hour or so waiting for the vote.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:06:36

I voted Olaf. Last I heard Elsa said she was voting Queen ?? Didn't make sense and Queen didn't give me a name.

I'm also not home for this comp
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:12:35

Yikes. So POV has really high stakes this time.

Looks like everyone voted Olaf. Mulan isn't bad at challenges. I'm worried now.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:15:47

I'm running late. I should be there. Depends on when it starts. M should have gone. They didn't want to vote her out. Very telling, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:18:43

Yeah. This next vote is going to be difficult one way or another. Hopefully you can get here. If not don't worry about it. Life and all that. Laughing

I'll try my hardest for POV.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:21:03

This is so important. I'm on a subway so. Service in and out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next