NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:22:51

I agree. Start working on that and I will too.

If you don't want me to nominate you at all I won't. I just think if Queen wins it might help you. If you're nervous about it though, I'm happy to nominate Mulan and Queen outright.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:24:12

Nope pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 23:01:04

Yes, I can change my own nominations. Confirmed by Emma.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 23:16:53

Ok
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 23:34:04

Queen hasn't responded to my efforts... Like at all...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 23:36:07

She hasn't responded to me either. I can't see why she'd side with Mulan considering Mulan has pretty much just checked out of this game after being nominated 1 too many times. I seriously think Mulan has just given up. wtf?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 23:37:50

That might be a good angle to use. Mulan will not help Narissa win. You actually can though.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 23:48:37

It's laughable at this point. I don't get it. I don't get it at all. Like I just don't understand. hahahahaha

I could see Narissa taking her though. It's the only person she could beat, and this is a game for actual money. Though I would only want to share the pot with deserving players, some people just want the title and the money at any means necessary so idk. That's always at the back of my mind.

Also, can you see jury right now? They're probably bored to tears because of us lmfao

Dodger wrote:
That might be a good angle to use. Mulan will not help Narissa win. You actually can though.

Yeah, I've hinted towards that. I want to make it seem like it's her idea, you know? I'll probably be more aggressive tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 12:19:27

I'm sure the jury is bored to death right now. Maybe not. They might be on the edges of their seats waiting to see if we'll slip-up.

Even without the money I never like when people do that. I understand wanting an easy win but it just makes the jury resent both people and the game feels incomplete. If you're aiming to win you should have the pride in your game to put yourself against your strongest opponent or the respect for those who helped you and shared your accomplishments and blame. Then if you win, you really win. You're not just winning by default. If Narissa wins the final HOH and takes one of us she could brag to the jury about how she broke us up and that she's the reason only one of us is there with her. That in the end she beat us at our own game. That alone is worth a jury vote or two. Her best chance of winning at least to me if I were voting, is to beat both of us in the final HOH. Choosing Mulan might backfire on her just because people would see she took the easy way out. Mulan had a great social game before she threw in the towel.

The attempt to deflect with the nominations might have been a waste. But this vote comes down to the POV anyway so we just have to win it.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 12:40:26

I'm really curious about their thoughts, but only time will tell.

I'm the same way. If I'm working with you, I want to go to the end with you, because it's like... A win for you is a win for me. We did this together, like two halves forming into one awesome killing machine. Like you said also, is it really a win if you bring someone who has the personality of a toothbrush? Nah bro. That's tacky.

Narissa did mention to me that she will not be here for the first part of HOH on Wednesday, then she went radio silent. I told her not to worry about that, because I'll destroy you lmfao. She didn't answer. I hope this works.

Valid point about Narrissa, btw. Very very valid. Side note: she has awful spelling mistakes and weird sentence structures. I don't know who she is, but I have an idea... Mulan still hasn't been on. It's weird. Waste of a spot, if you ask me. Hopefully nothing too bad happened to her outside of the game.

*** just to be safe** we should talk to Mulan as well... You never know if she'll come back and win a comp. I don't think she's that good, but I like to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 18:46:14

Laughing Narissa was a mystery to me at first. Then I nominated her, talked to her more, and think I know who she is, too.

Also, same. You winning would be like a win for me. You've been my closest ally and best friend in this game, and for that I'd be rooting for you even if I'm against you. The cast reveals should be interesting, if we haven't guessed already. Even just from a practical angle, if the person you're working with wins, some of your work goes into that. If I win I'd have you to thank for that more than anyone. Definitely without you I would've been gone long ago. So, thank you!

And yeah, writing to Mulan now. What do you want to bet she doesn't respond?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:21:13

Dodger

Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 9-58

Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:46:49Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 Icon_multiquote_off_en Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_quote

Hey. You suddenly went MIA. You alright?
Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_up_arrow Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_down_arrow
Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_pm
Mulan

Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 11-48

Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 18:59:03Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 Icon_multiquote_off_en Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_quote

Hey, yes I just haven't really had much to say game wise. I kind of feel like there is no shot of me winning this or going against you narissa gaston as a threesome. I have no hard feelings about putting me up btw
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:21:52

So, there's that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:28:40

She told me she overslept LOL

I'm so confused.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:29:05

You have been instrumental in my game as well, Dodger. I appreciate you.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:30:21

Mulan's here to play so... good luck, brother.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:30:50

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:34:26

Alright we have some time. Mulan might have just been biding her time to fly under the radar the last few rounds.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:35:00

Yeah, figures lol.
This challenge seems kinda hard. It's speed and accuracy essentially.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:36:18

Pretty much. I depends on how much of each lyric is given and if we can figure it out by context without having to unscramble ever word. Narissa said she's mobile so that should help us.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:37:44

Or she's psyching us out.
I'm confident. I think we can manage.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:49:29

Too high to climb, too hard to break through.
I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!
No face as hideous as my face
Was ever meant for Heaven's light
When you pick a pear.
No matter how your heart is grieving

The only thing I have so far idk
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:49:32

so far...

When you pick a pear
I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:54:52

now...

to sweet big the is bright to sing I want lights and the city things

When you pick a pear
I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face
no face as hideous as my face
Too high to climb, too hard to break through
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:00:32

All that's left...

to sweet the is to sing I want and the things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next