NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mulan and Dodger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 16:29:57

No I wasn't saying that you was saying I kept it secret. I was just making sure you knew that I was trying to be honest with you regarding Pocahontas.

Anyway, re: the lady thing that's very weird seeing that it was her idea to set up the room. Similar to the Pocahontas veto I started getting close to you and Gaston over the past few rounds so was kind of put in an awkward place. There's this girls alliance who have all proclaimed you loyalty and then there's you and Gaston who I enjoyed to talk to more.

Then I thought Elsa was pushing for you to stay so I thought she was working with you and then I was like "crap, Dodger probably hates me because he thinks I am being completely fake with him" so I was put in a weirder situation.

Then there was the moment that Scott told Boo (who told me) that you were gunning for me and wanted me out which made me panic even more.

I just think I've been put in so many awkward situations throughout this game and it just hasn't played in my favour.

Yesterday (before HOH) I said to Elsa that I was unsure of the loyalty the girls alliance had and kind of hinted to jump ship. I talk to you way more than I talked to Lady or even Narissa for that matter so I didn't really know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:40:25

Being 'fake' is part of the game. Even if you don't want to be just to protect other people. I understand not wanting to turn on your alliance from the beginning. Part of why I've been so determined to win is because I didn't really start with an alliance. Funny enough the first person I talked to and who I talked to most was Lady. Until I heard a rumor she was in an alliance targeting me.

I really wasn't gunning for you at all. At the time I nominated you I was trying to get Elsa to work with me and she was upset you were nominated so I thought I screwed up bad. Then I talked to you and really liked you. Which is probably why I respond to you despite the awkwardness and have started shying from Pocahontas.

A lot of this game is trusting what you hear and sometimes it's very wrong. But then you set the wheels in motion with wrong information and feel like you've shot yourself in the foot. You're not the only one that's happened to so don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:11:09

Congrats!

I was thinking why Scott would say that and I think I mentioned to him that I didn't talk to you at that point in the game. Which was true. I never said I was targeting you though. Why would I tell someone who I nominated who I was targeting? Laughing

He was probably upset at me and purposely took that out of context to put a target on me. But between him saying that and me nominating you I definitely see why you thought I was targeting you.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 8:56:02

Yes it was super stupid of me to believe Scott, oh well.

I am probably going tonight and if I do go I wish you luck in the game <3

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 7:13:32

Lol please don't use Veto I cannot stand being on the block again. I will let you control my vote? x
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 10:28:32

lol The vote doesn't matter too much. Even if we vote differently then Gaston has the tie-breaker. I'm a wuss and hate this but I'll post soon.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 18:46:49

Hey. You suddenly went MIA. You alright?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 19:59:03

Hey, yes I just haven't really had much to say game wise. I kind of feel like there is no shot of me winning this or going against you narissa gaston as a threesome. I have no hard feelings about putting me up btw
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 20:11:23

I admit when it comes to challenge wins I'm more afraid of them than I am of you. Laughing

You've done great throughout this game though. No sense in throwing in the towel when it's this close. I hope you give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:23:48

hardest challenge ever!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:24:28

lol seriously. That was miserable.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:26:52

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:28:16

Thank you! By 3 seconds. lol

I posted 15 minutes earlier but Emma didn't tell me I was wrong until way later. I missed the "to" at the end of the Sleeping Beauty line. That was so hard.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:30:02

lol I got it wrong so it wasn't me in that top three. The bright lights big city one? Where the hell is it from?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:37:16

"That's the Life for Me" from James and the Giant Peach. I didn't know any of them I just Google unique words and possible phrases with "Disney lyrics". Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:40:15

Do you think Gaston would keep me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mulan and Dodger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2