NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine and Dodger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 23:33:18

If she puts you up I'll vote Olaf and try to figure out what I can from people. It's probably best if I don't try to sell you too much but I could at least direct you where to focus the most effort. There are still 5 people to nominate though so you'll probably be alright.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 9:26:25

Ah thank the heavens I am safe! Who are you going to vote for?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 12:17:06

I'm going to wait to see what other people say and try to go with the majority. You?

But probably Olaf. That seems to be the pattern in this game. Someone is up the first time and they're safe. They're back up next round and gone.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:18:40

Yes I have not voted yet, I am hearing Woody's name though, you are the first to mention Olaf.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:32:53

I think a couple people might be telling me Olaf because I saved Woody with the POV so they think I care. If Woody is the majority I'm fine with that. I haven't voted yet and won't until the last minute to see what changes.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 16:21:57

Congratulations on the win! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:18:08

Thank you! Did you even submit a story? :laughing out loud: I'm really excited to read everyone's stories when the game ends.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:55:39

I actually wasn't able to. It was a very busy weekend for me. Sad

But at least I am glad it was you who won it

Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:54:17

I love you but I had to nominate you. I've pieced together things people have said and have a very strong suspicion Pocahontas has been targeting me and people seem to think you're working with her. Boo's comment about the "Spice Girls" didn't help.

I know you're going to be upset. I would be too. I hope what I heard isn't true. If it wasn't then you have every right to be upset at me. If it is true and you tell me I will campaign as hard as I can to save you if you stay on the block and I will try to get the POV used on you, even if you want to target me next round. I'm more interested in information. Evicting you is not a goal.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:12:58

It's ok.

Pocahontas and Mulan don't seem to like you much from what I've gathered. In the room that I am in with them, they keep talking BACK AT IT AGAIN about you...

I feel like if I go, it's fine, but you will leave in the game people who are far more dangerous who are still coming after you. I won one challenge week 1, after trying to get the right answers like 4 times, laughing out loud. Just keep an eye on the people winning challenges, ok? Wink

I am not upset at all!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:45:49

Why did you nominate me if we had been talking since the beginning? I thought we had a strong bond. I am very hurt Sad

i wasnt coming after you. I cant win challenges anyway, im not a threat at all.

i wish you luck in the game.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:52:28

I figured that was the case. I'm doing the message rounds to try to get you to stay right now. Narissa is a much bigger challenge threat anyway which will probably make her an easy vote.

I heard that you had a room with Pocahontas and Mulan and that they were targeting me. That's why I nominated you. But I also thought that maybe you just have rooms with everyone. Elsa seemed unaware of all of this and Boo mentioned her separately so I didn't assume she was part of it. Mulan nominated Olaf so I didn't assume he was part of it. I made a deal with Gaston to not nominate him this HOH if he used the POV to save me. Limited pieces. I really didn't want to nominate you but I know saying that doesn't mean much.

I am working on keeping you but I don't want to do be too obvious about it in case someone fights for you to leave just to spite me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 11:01:47

Yea it's Mulan and Pocahontas who keep talking trash about you and want to get rid of you. And now both are left in the game, so I worry about you Sad

They clearly have a final 2.

And I dont have rooms with everyone. I dont have one with Gaston, or Olaf, or Elsa. Didn't have one with Woody either. I am in a room with you and a room with Queen N, but she doesnt post much. I made a room with Mulan trying to get her to use her veto on me, but she didn't respond so I figured where her loyalties really are.

And then I had a room with Boo but shes gone.

Just keep an eye on Pocahontas and Mulan.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 11:12:37

I had an idea Mulan would win the POV and wanted to see who she'd save with it. I made an agreement to not nominate her so we wouldn't keep doing this back and forth and she claimed she wanted to work together. I wanted to test that with my theory about her and Pocahontas.

I'm really sorry. But I think you have a better chance of staying against Narissa who doesn't talk much but is good at challenges than you would have against Pocahontas who is a huge social threat. I'm sure they've been trying to sell me as a threat to other people. Now people will see them as 2 threats together.

If you survive this round you know you won't be my next target if I make it through next round.

I wish I had asked you about this before nominating you but I was afraid if you really were with them that you wouldn't tell me, but would turn around and tell them I was onto them. Now that I know I feel horrible. Please try to stay. I'm trying to sell Narissa as a bigger challenge threat to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine and Dodger
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3