NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine and Dodger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Lady Tremaine and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 11:02:08

Here you go!
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 11:19:57

Hey pooch! Have you voted yet?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 13:02:33

Not yet. I just signed on and I'm catching up.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 13:13:26

Caught up. So vote to evict Kaa? Gaston is definitely putting in more effort and following up on messages.

Aw pooch. Tell Drizella I said heeeey gurl! I like them feisty.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 20:16:17

Good luck on the challenge my dear.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 20:17:19

You too. Though this is a miserable one.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 20:24:27

Yes it is. I dont think I will go for it. I have other things to do this weekend Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 20:40:36

Yeah seriously. I'm going to see if moderate effort tonight is enough. But I'm not bothering with it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:57:54

Congrats my dear. Any plans with the veto?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 1:53:00

Thank you milady. I'd like to use it to save Woody but I want to make sure Gaston is alright with it. I'm trying to hold off until I get some agreement. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 7:52:57

Oh sorry, I went to bed. I hope he doesnt put me up as replacement Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 11:53:11

He didn't mention your name but that means nothing. Winning that POV probably wasn't my brightest moment in the first place. I figured if he nominated both you and Woody it could be useful. But that didn't happen and POV became a burden.

Let's see who he nominates before I say I'm an idiot. The other name he brought up was Scott Calvin so it should be all right.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 2:44:35

You're safe! Thankfully I'm not an idiot this time.

Thoughts on the vote?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 8:11:27

Well I am hearing both names, but Gaston said he prefers Scott to leave. I've seen him around more than I've seen Hopper though.

I asked Narissa and she said shes thinking of voting Hopper.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 12:22:37

Hopper seems mostly inactive which would make him a logical choice. Though it would also make him an easy nomination in the future.

I don't feel strongly either way though. I've PM'd Gaston and will probably honor whatever wishes after screwing up his original nominations. It's my fault he had to nominate Scott at all. But if Scott stays and Hopper leaves I'm not concerned about that and it's probably more fair anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 15:04:38

Gaston is fine with either. I'm still not decided much to Emma and Neal's annoyance probably. I'll go with whichever you want to try voting out. If I don't hear back I'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 17:26:07

I havent voted either. Want to just vote Hopper? Seems like an easier choice.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 7:43:38

Darn it, missed the deadline by like a couple of minutes and they didn't accept my vote Laughing hope you win tonight!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 13:00:41

I'm probably going for HOH this round. POV might be easier though since I think more people will be going for HOH tonight than ever before, so I'm not completely optimistic. I'll probably decide when I see the challenge.

Either way try to pop in within a couple hours after the challenge. If I win I'll nag you for your input.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 13:46:24

Alright, will do!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:36:14

So many messages to hide from! What are your thoughts on nominations because I'm lost.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 21:45:43

Oh hey, sorry was gone for a little bit but I am back. Congrats! Do you want to make a move or play it safe? I havent seen Scott or Olaf around much so those could be easy nominations. But really, besides them, everyone else seems active.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:11:35

Olaf has messaged me a lot so I'd rather not nominate him. The last vote was very in Scott's favor but that could also be because he was against Hopper who was largely inactive.

I'm really trying to play it as safe as possible with people who I haven't really talked to and who aren't very active. But I'm also fine with making more of a move if there's enough backup for it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:28:18

Oh ok. I just said Olaf since I've never talked to him hah.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:29:08

Well, maybe the easiest would be to go with people that don't really talk to you much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine and Dodger
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next