NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boo and Pocahontas

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boo

Boo

Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 7:00:45

I voted for him to stay, but the two people I spoke to were voting him out. So I am surprised Very Happy
I don't have time to take part in this challenge. I've seen Neal's post where he mentions that in previous seasons someone posted over 3000!! That means they were posting for at least 10 hours solid. I'm sorry but I don't have the time or patience for that lmao
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 13:16:31

There's no way I could do that for 10 hours either... I did some just to do it, but I doubt I have enough to be worth anything. My day is full anyway, so I don't have time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 5:40:35

I wonder who Gaston has in mind for a replacement? I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lady Tremaine, she did nominate him in the first round.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 12:09:31

Lady told me that as well. It very well could be her. I've never even heard from Hopper. Has he even posted on the forum? lol
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 12:22:40

I think Hopper posted once or twice right at the start lol
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 15:29:09

Ha silly Hopper. I'll be voting him out I suppose!
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 10:29:51

Hey there,
I didn't want to post this in our TRIO room, cause I wasn't sure if Mulan knows this, but are you still in good contact with Gaston?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 13:31:02

I talk to him still yes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 13:31:40

I have to miss tonight's challenges Boo. Sad Try to pull out a win! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 13:57:43

You'll be safe Boo! So glad. Everyone's saying Scott for the vote. So relieved for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boo and Pocahontas   Boo and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boo and Pocahontas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2