NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocahontas and Mulan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Pocahontas and Mulan Empty
PostSubject: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:08:39

Enjoy!

Pocahontas and Mulan 13312811Pocahontas and Mulan 13256311

Last edited by Neal Cassidy on Sun 29 May - 13:33:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:28:37

Hey girl! Smile Badasses here!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:58:43

That challenge was just so hard. I hope they are not all like that!

But yes! to our room! Here we come!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:01:33

Yes! Smile I'm wondering if I should change my avatar to something a little more badass. I'll have to ponder on it.

I really want a girl to win, because we have some strong ladies in here!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 5:08:41

No I actually like your avatar it's subtle shade. I am going to be really sweet Mulan for now, but then I will evolve into the warrior.

I know, I have been speaking to Elsa (she contacted me yesterday)! Would love an all female alliance, bringing girl power to the world.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 6:19:36

Oh and Boo. omg we could be like the spice girls!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 0:45:40

I love Elsa and Boo! They've both been super sweet. They are two of my favorites to talk to. And Olaf's like a big cuddle buddy. Razz

Spice Girls for the win!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 12:01:47

Well the last vote has got me super sceptical to if there's a bigger alliance in the game. What do you think? Two close votes in the first two rounds? That's really unusual.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 12:08:45

Yeah I was wondering that too. How was it so close both times? I have no idea who Gaston will re-nominate. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 18:51:29

I think there could be some kind of villain alliance maybe? It's quite possible that's where the numbers are falling. Gaston said everyone is voting Scott out but I am kind of wanting to keep him around.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 18:54:54

We really need to think is this girls alliance. Have you been speaking to anyone? It doesn't have to be all girls if we can't make it happen just had a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 19:30:26

I don't want to assume it's all villains together because that's too easy to assume. I was going to keep Scott because Hopper is basically non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 20:09:55

I know it's too easy to assume but I thought an alliance this early would have to form on something that already ties common bonds together.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 21:47:50

Perhaps. I haven't heard any rumblings of that yet. But maybe? I've liked talking to you and Boo is really sweet too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 7:57:04

Right now, you're someone I count as my main ally. We should bring boo in the mix too just because we both like her etc.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 13:17:22

Yes! I like that. I'll put in a room request to Neal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 14:16:56

I have voted hopper btw c
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 17:44:18

Ok cool. I did too. Wonder why Gaston said he heard Scott is campaigning to leave? He told me that and I just told him I voted Hopper because Scott asked me last night to keep him so I forsee a close vote again... Hope Scott stays.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 17:49:20

It might have something to do with Hopper being inactive. He is probably worried that Scott could come and put him up for eviction if he won HoH?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 18:00:42

Possibly. That's very likely.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 6:10:40

I really hope that I can stay over Boo, we need to try and get Elsa to use her veto on me. I probably stand a better chance of her using it than Boo?

I mentioned a four piece alliance of Narrisa and You with her and me (this was awhile ago) so I guess the best thing to do is for you to mention it? Do you think Dodger would refrain from putting you up if I was to be taken off?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 17:45:18

Hey! I'm so relieved you were saved and now Boo can be as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 17:52:58

Can you believe how many things we're in right now? lol

You're my go-to number one. I just want you to know that. I think we have good stuff going for us in this game. Smile

We just have to be honest with each other and stick tight.

I'm still wary of the Dodger and Woody connection because Woody knew you and Boo were tight. And Boo had been talking to Woody some before and probably mentioned to him that she's spoken briefly to Scott and liked him. So then Dodger comes out of nowhere, wins stuff, saves Woody and then in turn puts you and Boo up? It all just seems sketchy and I will be wary of telling Woody things now. because of it.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 18:25:58

I was going to say the same thing to you earlier. You are 100% my go to girl right now too, I trust you more than anyone so have no problem being honest.

We need to be careful. I am super worried about Woody now but when you think about it Dodger makes no sense at all. I tried to look at the strategy and it's really muddled. He can't be working with Gaston because Gaston put Woody up. However there is defo something fishy about that vote and I will be keeping a real close eye on Dodger from her on out.

We need to get Boo into that women's alliance but we can't push for it without seeming obvious.

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 18:31:32

Oh, I don't know if it's a coincidence but I found it odd that Narissa got the answer for 2. Now I could just be being paranoid but say she had a room with Dodger? She passed some of the answers through or something?

It was just a thought because I was confused to how T and Narissa didn't help me at all during that whole challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas and Mulan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next