NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woody and Pocahontas

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Woody and Pocahontas Empty
PostSubject: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:39:35

I don't like the term Indians for them, but Cowboys and Native Americans doesn't have the same ring to it lol
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:40:14

Hey Pocahontas
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:40:45

Oh Neal... First Queen Narissa was racist, and now you? lol
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:42:10

I'm torn Woody because I know it's too early to use veto and hurt you in return for doing that, but one of the two nominees I think has gotten a bad rap for not being active right at the beginning and it may follow him around from here on out. And I have a kind heart by nature, so I don't want to see someone go who maybe deserves a second chance. Sad
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:43:39

So you want Gaston to stay?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:47:21

I'm leaving noms the same. May the cards fall where they may. I can't do that to you when everyone had an equal opportunity to play. It wouldn't be fair to you.

It is what it is. Sorry to have upset you if I did. Sad
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:47:34

I would really appreciate it if you kept the noms the same
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:48:21

Thank you I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:49:46

You did well winning HOH too. Smile

I must sign off for now. It was nice talking to you! And congrats again!

If I had a choice, I'd like Gaston to stay, but only because I feel he might've gotten a bad rap for not being active. And I know what that's like. It's a sucky place to be in.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 1:58:09

Hope you are having a good weekend.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 2:48:39

Thanks Woody! Hope you are as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:56:58

Lets hope we are both safe this round.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:58:44

I hope so! Smile
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:17:45

I really hope I stay over hopper
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:19:16

I would vote to keep you over Hopper! I don't know what Dodger will do. I've never talked to him before. Has he even posted much on this game?
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:23:33

I doubt he would use a veto this early but hopper hasn't been very active so I think I could have a good shot at staying.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:24:34

Yeah you would! I've never heard once from Hopper. Has he even posted on the forum? Same with Dodger. lol
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 19:24:02

I was shocked I got taken off. What do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 19:33:56

Nice of Dodger! Smile Very happy about that. I guess Hopper because he's basically non-existent. How's that sound? Smile
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 19:40:21

I agree we don't need an inactive sliding by in the game.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 21:41:29

I bet the vote will be close again. Everyone seems too divided on the vote.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 22:18:02

Who's divided?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 23:25:02

I can't figure that out but I've heard both names, so I guess I'll just do what I want with this because I doubt I'll have time tomorrow to check the forum tomorrow. Razz
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 17:49:18

I am hearing more about voting hopper so I ended up voting him.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 17:59:53

That was my vote too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Pocahontas   Woody and Pocahontas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woody and Pocahontas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next