NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 15:26:21

Oh yes. I would think I'd remember since not much time has passed. lol I'm glad you're safe! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 7:43:04

Darn it, missed the deadline by like a couple of minutes and they didn't accept my vote Laughing hope you win tonight!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 13:33:10

I have to miss tonight, unfortunately. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 13:47:26

Aww ok. Well hopefully the new HOH is someone that likes us Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 13:50:00

I really hope so! I hate that I have to miss it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:49:49

We should talk more. I like the little insights you bring in this game to our other rooms. I really, really hope that Woody goes today...
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:17:31

Yes I agree. I am really starting to wonder what will happen in this game now that the numbers are dwindling.

So I assume you voted Woody then?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 0:54:45

Yeah. Unanimous vote thankfully! Smile

I have the most trust with you and Mulan in this game. Just wanted to tell you that. And I'm worried about what will happen now that numbers are dwindling. At some point, unfortunately, we will have to split up the girls. I am just assuming that Elsa will be the first of us to go? But I don't want to say that and it come back to bite me. I trust you with saying that. But it does get scary when the numbers are going down...
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 1:08:13

No I know what you mean. It's inevitable that the girls will have to go after each other. I don't talk with Mulan except in that room we all have though, need to talk with her more.

But yes, I do think Elsa would be the first to go, and you can trust me, I won't run and tell anyone, laughing out loud! She's really good in challenges though, so if there's a chance to get her out before we get to final 5, we should take it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 1:13:54

I agree. You should talk to Mulan. She's nice. Smile I need to talk to Queen more!

I think we could use Olaf to our advantage, which is why I was glad he stayed. Olaf won't win stuff and he'll vote however as long as it isn't him going...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:17:59

Do we think Elsa ratted us out perhaps? Sad
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:20:41

Yes, it was definitely Elsa. Why would the Queen or Mulan do something like that. If it was one of them, then they fooled us.

But I agree with you, it was Elsa. I cannot see the other two doing something stupid like that and ruin something good.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:22:09

I agree. I wish we could get Dodger to put up Olaf or something... Sad I've been trying to talk cordially to him and all this time for nothing if Elsa ratted us out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine   Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2