NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:23:42

Yeah, I really don't get how he got THAT out of what you said.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:26:13

Brah...

Also not cool that they can vote without our opening statements. poop on this to be honest
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:30:46

Closing *
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:31:33

Wait, seriously? wtf? Let me read what Emma wrote.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:34:01

Wow. I guess just she did keep the jury stage open an extra day, because the jury sucks. But still... Emma, you can't give us a couple hours for our closing statements before opening the vote??? You know I mean that with love... probably. <3
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:34:31

I'll write mine now, but I won't post it until you're ready to post yours.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:36:19

I won't be off for another few hours man, so don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:38:09

I'll wait a few hours, then. Not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:41:11

I appreciate it, D. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 0:10:49

Thanks for waiting, Dodger. Appreciate it man!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 0:45:57

I don't see yours posted. I'll post tomorrow. Feel free to post without me. I doubt these guys will read the closings anyway. Good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 10:04:51

Well all done now. Good luck. Great closing
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 11:32:15

In the end, not too bad. Didn't really expect John Smith, Hopper, and Kaa to have anything to say or ask. Mulan and Narissa didn't asked or really say anything, which was weird. Not too bad, though.

Good luck! It's been a great game playing it with you. And hell yeah, we're done with the jury part! No more feelings of annoyance and rage swelling while trying to suck it up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 12:07:38

Yeah lol. I don't see hopper or John voting to be honest. Should be interesting.

It was a lot of fun playing with you too! Couldn't have done it without ya. Can't wait until all identities are revealed. I do wonder if I guessed you correctly. I guess we'll see. I do think we were right about Narissa though. We said the same person for Elsa too, but I'm not certain.

It's a huge relief this game being over now. This was a rough final 2, but I'm glad we got to do it together, bro.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 12:20:39

Narissa I'm pretty sure about.

Funny enough, Elsa's comments in the jury thread made me question her identity. She suddenly seemed a lot less like Emer. Maybe RTF, with all the phone typos? I'm McLovin' lost.

I'm glad we made it, too, and I couldn't have done it without you. Our differences in this managed to compliment each other perfectly. Both of us dominating at challenges - even those we sucked at - also helped. Laughing Overall one of the most fun games I've played, and you were a huge part of that.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun - 14:20:06

Hahahahahahahaha!! I don't know. This whole cast is wild. Can't wait to see what happens.

We were an awesome pair. Like you said... We even won when we didn't even do a great job. It worked out perfectly. Probably gonna be my last game in a while, but glad I got to play with you!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun - 14:07:49

I'm almost sad it's over. So weird to go from putting so much into this game to just nothing.

I'm anxious to see the episodes now. More than the vote, because whichever one of us won, goal accomplished. The episodes should be hilarious, though.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun - 14:11:17

Laughing I'd tell you who I am, but I don't want to ruin Emma and Neal's big reveal process. But if one of them pops in here and says it's OK now that the game is over, I will.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun - 21:45:50

OMG. I'm so curious. I can't figure it out. I'd tell you who I am too, but you have to wait.

I hope we don't hate each other. Lol
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul - 0:02:47

Smile
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul - 0:05:45

lol, this is taking forever, isn't it?

I'm passive-aggressively posting this here, instead of in another thread, for Emma to see:

Quote :
by alrmwoo
» 3 days ago (Thu Jun 30 2016 12:46:19) Flag ▼ | Reply |
IMDb member since May 2013
I've been busy more than expected on my vacation but I plan to air a few before the weekend is over. Once it gets going it should be done fast.

How are you? Is your friend doing alright?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul - 0:07:31

Lol yeah. I was excited to read some episodes. Disappointed they're not here. I wonder if she has help.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul - 0:18:55

YESSSSSS!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul - 16:06:10

This is exciting. I can't wait to see when our DR's are shown. Also clearly RTF was in this game, as he posted on the board. I just wonder who hmmm
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul - 3:32:32

It would be funny if he's one of the people he mentioned liking.

Glad to see episodes are finally coming along, but watch it be a week until the next. Hey, Kathy. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next