NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 14:30:14

Who do you trust more? I just want to see if I'm going nuts
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 16:12:20

I thought I trusted Elsa more. But last round she voted to evict Olaf, who she was also working with, and knew I was working with, and knew Mulan had targeted me for a while but wouldn't vote her.

I can't blame Elsa for that for obvious reasons. But for how it affects me it said a lot. I thin Queen is more in the middle and not necessarily that close with Mulan. But I could be very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 16:35:06

We're on the same page then. That last vote was very telling. Not only with her lack of communication, but her blatant disregard for the alliance I thought you guys had. Tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 19:57:00

It's funny because she said no one tried to talk to her. But I did at least and asked her to vote Mulan. So if no one talked to her that means she voted Olaf on her own accord, which looks even worse.

Anyway I have no idea how Mulan voted but I voted Elsa yesterday. So you might have a tie on your hands. I did tell Narissa I was voting Elsa so she might have told Mulan.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun - 20:19:16

Yeah I wasn't expecting her to vote Elsa, but whatever. She's gone. Elsacwas inactive and quite useless to be honest. The next veto is super important so we have to be on our a game, but I have faith in us. It's almost over.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun - 20:47:49

Between the 2 of us we stand a great shot. The odds of both of us having an off night at the same time is small. I'm more worried about Mulan or Narissa having an uncharacteristically on-night.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 0:56:25

Especially because there is a possibility they've been throwing. Though I'm not sure why they'd throw this late in the game? Idk. We can do this.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 14:22:04

I don't think they've been throwing. I think Lady Tremaine was throwing and maybe a few others. Narissa is good at speed challenges but often skims rules. Mulan supposedly had someone give her the answers for the challenge she won. So I don't think they're throwing. It's possible though.

Just give it everything and we should be alright. I believe!

Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 20:21:52

She is very good at speed challenges. The first or second challenge she knocked it out of the park.

Anywho, I just realized I can't play for the challenge tonight, but if there's something I can help you with, I'll post here. Guess I'll have to be on my A game tomorrow for veto.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 20:55:04

You can't? I thought you were able to play for this one since it's the last with voting?

The POV is more important anyway. Whoever has the POV decides who leaves.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 20:55:56

I won the last HOH so I think I don't think I can.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 20:56:08

POV is tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 20:57:12

I think that rule may have gone away starting this round. I think Emma said everyone can play tonight.

But yes tomorrow is the POV which is way more important than tonight. So don't worry if you can't play.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 20:57:59

Oh well in that case awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 21:03:13

Good luck. You got this.

I don't think Mulan is even on... You just have to beat Narissa.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 21:59:19

I beat Narissa! Barely. The last round I just waited for her to post. I was fine as long as I didn't penalty a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:00:33

Great job. I must admit I was getting scared.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:02:26

Alright. I want to run my ideas by you before I do anything.

1. Nominate Narissa and Mulan, then we work our asses off in the POV to win it.

2. Nominate you and someone else. The nominations don't really matter because whoever has the POV will vote. My thought is if I don't nominate you, people will think finally figure out we're close and be less likely to vote to keep you if they win the POV. Because they might try to break us up.

#2 might be in vain but you do have a good relationship with both. It would involve me nominating you though, so it's up to you if you're comfortable with that. If you're not comfortable with it or think it's pointless then I won't nominate you. It's entirely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:03:00

We're going to have to work our asses off in the POV anyway. It's a matter if you want to go with social deflection or brute force.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:09:09

Normally I would say no way man, don't nominate me, but I trust you and noms are arbitrary at this point, so I mean, go big or go home. It's a risky move, but it is important to do this in the event that like you said, Narissa or Mulan win POV... It gives us more leverage that they'll keep me, but.... Idk. They may have an alliance or something. Who knows? If you were to do that, what are you thinking for your speech?

I trust you so do whatever you think.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:13:34

My reasoning is that no one can save anyone else, only themselves, because there would be no one to replace the person they save.

So if you win POV you're the one voting whether you were nominated or not. If Narissa or Mulan win POV then they'll be voting whether they were nominated or not. And they might be less likely to vote to keep you if they see I've never nominated you. Nominating you is more of a bluff to give you a better chance of staying if one of them wins the POV.

I asked in my Diary if I win POV, if I could use it to save you from the block and change my own nominations. I think I can but I want to be certain before I try that. Waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:15:04

Yeah no, I totally get that. POV is the only thing that matters, so I really have to win it. It's the only option. I think we can do this. Almost there, Dodger
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:16:12

Alright cool. I still want to make sure I can change my own nominations first, before I try that.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:17:15

Alright
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:20:40

In that event... We need to convince Queen that we'll both take her. If she feels comfortable enough I don't think she'll try to win. So that's my social plan... And if I have to cut her and lose her jury vote I don't care. They don't deserve to be here. Not Mulan nor Queen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next