NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 2 - The Duel

Go down 
+11
Mulan
Neal Cassidy
Woody
Gaston
Dodger
Pocahontas
Olaf
Lady Tremaine
Scott Calvin
Boo
Emma Swan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 16:04:20

No questions from the Lady, yet. I will need to go through all of your answers to make sure if I need to ask questions. I just want to make a couple of comments:

Gaston, I feel like above all, you should be thanking me right now for being here. Yes, I put you up the first week, but after you showed signs of life, I asked people to keep you when they asked me who did I want to see leave. The vote ended up being closer than I expected, 6-5, and you could have been out of the game had I told the wrong person " I want Gaston to leave"

Dodger, you're right, you were not my #1 in this game. That was Queen Narissa. I dont know if I was hers, don't care. I will say though, when you nominated me next to Pocahontas, and then you told me you did so because you heard "Mulan and Pocahontas" were coming after you, I laughed pretty hard, because you didn't nominate them together. To me that was very stupid. But I guess it worked for you in the end since your alliance ended up winning all of the challenges in the last part of the game so, good job I guess.

I dont want to say that I am bitter, because I am not, I couldn't care less what you did in this game. At this point, you have my vote because I can't see myself voting for Gaston who I never talked to in this game after the second week. But you can however, lose my vote. So please, do good, answer the questions well, with sincerity, and humility.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 17:47:22

Olaf wrote:
I know Gaston mentioned he wanted to play chaotically, do you think you did that?

To an extent... Being that I wanted to avoid being a target, I knew that in addition to picking and choosing my comp wins, that I had to play a chaotic, consistently changing, and unpredictable game... I was all over the place. I pledged my alliance to one side of the house, while plotting their demise on the other. I kept myself in the middle, definitely aiding in people distrusting one another, as I planted seeds here and there. I also would do things that showed my cards:

1. Saving dodger with the pov on Mulan's HOH, even after I complained about wanting him gone.

2. Nominating Pocahontas and Mulan even though I was in an alliance with them both.

This list goes on...

Though chaotic, it all made sense for me and my end game. I took dodger off because he was my teammate, and I didn't want him on the block. I nominated Mulan and Pocahontas because they were threats who would consistently save one another and were willing to do anything to take out my #1. The biggest part about these moves is that I would lie about why I did what I did... Threw so many things at their walls, hoping it stuck. That was part of the game I didn't like, but it was necessary. I often considered a buy back competition and I wanted to dot all my i's and cross all my t's. So while confusing, wonky and often brutal at times, the back and fourth of it all placed me and some of you in the jury in the position we both are today.

Olaf wrote:
Gaston voted to evict me, but only after saying that you wanted to continue working with me

Glad you brought this up! As far as my word choice is concerned, I did enjoy working with you in the game. That was not a lie, though I can see how confusing that seems. If you think about it, I did show a thread of loyalty to you throughout the game after you helped me out (I voted to keep you three times in the game and you did not get evicted the one time I nominated you). However, your vagueness started to freak me out. Haha. I think I mentioned this before... I'm a selfish ally and if you don't tell me everything, I want you gone. It sounds terrible, but if I'm not mistaken, I believe you had an alliance with Dodger and Elsa, one that you did not mention to me. Sure you have the right to play your own game, but keeping people who are so chill and under the radar is so dangerous. So, I voted you out, because at the back of my mind I didn't trust you. I did not know if you had me in your plans for the remainder of the game... And for what it's worth, I purposely did not say anything about voting to keep you that round, because I did not want to lie to you.

I hope that answers your question. [/quote]
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 18:07:30

Lady wrote:
Gaston, I feel like above all, you should be thanking me right now for being here. Yes, I put you up the first week, but after you showed signs of life, I asked people to keep you when they asked me who did I want to see leave. The vote ended up being closer than I expected, 6-5, and you could have been out of the game had I told the wrong person " I want Gaston to leave"

I actually agree, which is why I didn't nominate you during my first HOH. You nominating me definitely put me in a far better position than anyone could have ever imagined. I mentioned this all the time in my DR. In fact, the second week I was nominated, I welcomed it, because it allowed me to talk to people, establish bonds, and make deals to secure myself in a good position for the following week. Sure it was a close vote, a super close vote, from time to time, but I was able to survive two early evictions, just by talking to people, and I'm sure aside from the deals I made and the PM's I worked hard to personalize, your backing probably helped as well that first week.

Lady wrote:
I dont want to say that I am bitter, because I am not, I couldn't care less what you did in this game. At this point, you have my vote because I can't see myself voting for Gaston who I never talked to in this game after the second week.

I wish I could say that is not a valid argument, but that would be the biggest lie I told to date. I don't blame your decision not to vote for me, considering I never talked to you much in the game, if at all. It would probably be my biggest mistake in the game, as look at where that got me? Not having your vote... I get it. No hard feelings. If I'm being honest, I had already had relationships with Pocahontas, Mulan, Elsa and Narissa... I did not want to pretend to be in an alliance with you too, only to stab you in the back later, you know? It just seemed unnecessary to me, and if I lose your vote based on that, I'll take it on the chin.

Thanks for the comments.

Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 18:40:39

No questions from me, I will just read the answers to everyine elses questions.

LADY YOU WERE MY NUMBER 1, I even told Dodger thet my final 2 left after you were evicted.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 18:42:23

Dodger wrote:
Thank you again, to the hosts, helpers, and everyone mentioned.  The questions should be - interesting?  Neal, you may now "lol" at me.

Oh, sorry. I know I'm late.

lol
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 18:45:41

Quote :
(I voted to keep you three times in the game and you did not get evicted the one time I nominated you)

I don't think you nominated me. I made it through two with you vote but as the saying goes strike three and I was out. Very Happy Thanks for answering Gaston!!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 18:53:17

Olaf wrote:
Quote :
(I voted to keep you three times in the game and you did not get evicted the one time I nominated you)

I don't think you nominated me. I made it through two with you vote but as the saying goes strike three and I was out. Very Happy Thanks for answering Gaston!!

** You were a replacement nominee week 10 when I was HOH. Narissa was saved with the POV. Sorry for the mixup, just wanted to clarify. **

And thanks for the questions.

Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 19:44:39

I thought I was evicted week 9 now I'm really perplexed. Lol I guess I did better than I thought. Thanks for clarifying gaston and good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 23:02:20

Hi, Olaf!  Awkward as it will be, I was really hoping you'd ask some of the questions you asked.  Through what I say, please keep in mind that I truly enjoyed talking to you.

Quote :
First off dodger I am confused by something. In one of your answers you mention the alliance between you, me and Elsa. In your next answer you state how it was a fake alliance. It seems as though your answers are contradicting each other. So it makes me wonder which is true because it really can't be both.

I mentioned it was a "side alliance" which I told Gaston about.  During round 7, Gaston and I agreed you were important in the game, and were worried about Pocahontas and Mulan swaying you to their side.  At that point, we weren't sure of where Narissa stood, and it was long known that Elsa was close, to some degree, with Mulan.  

We both kind of jumped on you, with the intent of forming a 3 person alliance: you, Gaston, and me.  We were trying to both earn your trust and push you into suggesting the 3 of us band together.  You eventually proposed to me a 3 person alliance of you, Elsa, and me.  I told Gaston about the alliance.  I don't think he was entirely happy that he was left out of it, but he accepted it.

My prime target was Pocahontas, and she was the next to be evicted, during Gaston's HOH.  I was the next HOH and had a balancing act.  I didn't want to alienate Gaston by only nominating his 2 biggest side-allies, Mulan and Queen Narissa.  But I didn't want to outright nominate you or Elsa, and certainly didn't want either of you to go.  I had already nominated Queen Narissa once, and she offered me some apples for doing so.  So I came up with the idea to nominate Narissa, but while knowing either she or Gaston won POV.  I ran the idea by Gaston, and he agreed to save her if he won POV.  I told Narissa about the plan (she already assumed Gaston and I were working together, so it was worth the risk, in my mind).  The idea was to try to earn a little trust from her - I already nominated her once, so everyone expected me to do it again, which helped make that reasoning sound convincing.  I figured I'd lose a little of your trust, since for the replacement I was choosing between you and Elsa, but it was no secret in this game that I had been talking to Elsa for a long time.  So I hoped you wouldn't take it too personally.  And, in turn, I get to offer one of my side-allies to Gaston after he nominated Mulan and Pocahontas together - at least partially for me.  He made a big show of trust in me, so I needed to return that in some way.

That was the plan.  However, it didn't go as I wanted it to.  Elsa seemed to disappear that eviction, she didn't hear from anyone and no one heard from her.  Narissa was determined to vote to evict you, not Pocahontas.  And Gaston was torn between Narissa, voting with the majority (Narissa and presumably Elsa), and voting my preference that round - Mulan.  I'm not entirely sure his reasoning for voting you, and I never asked (after he nominated Mulan and Pocahontas together, it wasn't my place to ask), but his answer probably shines some light on that and it would make sense.  I did tell him I preferred Mulan to be evicted, but that I understood no matter how the vote went.  I pretty much begged Elsa to vote Mulan instead of you, and she said she'd consider it but it was hard for her, and that was the last I heard.  

So, it wasn't entirely a fake alliance, but it wasn't exactly a real alliance.  My loyalties were with Gaston, first and foremost, and he knew about our alliance - which we originally hoped would be an alliance between you and the two of us.  And after he, the previous HOH, nominated my 2 biggest targets/the people I heard were targeting me the most, I didn't really have room to push.  I truly hoped you would be safe, that Elsa would want to save you and Gaston would go along with her, but I wasn't sure of it, and whatever Gaston decided to do was fair, after what he did to help me out the previous HOH.  I did nominate you, and even planned to nominate you, for the reasons stated (not to evict you, but I knew that was a risk).  I did share information about our alliance with Gaston, and I didn't protest when I heard you would likely be evicted.  But I wasn't targeting you, and I hoped you'd stay.

You're one of the people in this game who, to me, changed a lot over the course of the game.  Our early conversations were more light voting talk and *warm hugs*.  But once I started really talking to you, I came to really like you even more.  Gaston and I both commented on how different you seemed once that barrier was broken.  Most everyone in this game played their cards so close to their vest, and no one wanted to be the first to make that first move and open up.  But once you did, had I started talking to you with that openness the first couple rounds of the game, I would have loved to work with you.  However, I think I'm a lot like Gaston in that way - if someone isn't completely open with me, I question them and their motives.  If someone is completely open with me, I'm completely open with them.  I found that in Gaston before I found that in anyone else this game, and I wasn't about to turn my back on that.  But I truly did enjoy talking to you, especially once I found that in you.  Nominating you... I did it.  I planned to do it.  I'm not denying that.  But it wasn't an easy decision, and I was truly disappointed when you were evicted.  I smiled when you messaged me "good luck" as you were heading out.  I'm sorry.

Quote :
Alright let's get to my next part for you both. I know that I came into this game knowing that I am not a challenge beast but am a loyal ally (sorry Pochontas) I knew the game I would play would be UTR and I knew with my schedule that I would have to do it that way to get anywhere. So in essence my plan from the beginning is what I stuck with. So I want to know if you played the game in manner that you figured you would when you agreed to play. I know gaston stated he wanted to play chaotically do you think you did that? Dodger did you plan to win those or knew you had no other choice. (I hope this makes sense)

Yes and no.  I love challenges.  Early in the game, I only went for POV, and without trying all that hard to win (I may or may not have been drunk and spending most of a couple challenges bantering with Gretel and Neal).  My reasoning was because when you win POV, you have the option of saving people - people message you asking for a positive.  Whereas when you're HOH, people message you to not nominate them, and it seems kind of a negative.  Even if you don't nominate them, there's still that looming thought that you might have if they didn't ask.  I determined from the beginning that I wouldn't go for HOH until I felt I had a stable enough social game, with people to back my decisions, or for me to offer a say to them to further build trust.  I assumed I'd eventually become a target, and that would give me targets of my own.  It wouldn't be the first time I've played a game with that approach.  

My first HOH win, I really didn't have any targets of my own.  Gaston had already been nominated twice, and he was one of my best bets for a close ally at that time, so I wanted to win, keep him and my other possible allies safe, and ask for their opinion on nominees, to build trust.  That's why I played for HOH, that's why I won.  But Gaston and I had just started talking, both of us were still playing it a little close to the vest, and his answer was pretty much the same as Woody's, Lady Tremaine's, and Elsa's: nominate who you talk to the least.  I ended up being pushy and nominating Scott as a replacement, whether Gaston asked for that or not.  And it paid off for Gaston and me as a duo.

I don't like to play chaotically.  I try to play methodically, but in a way that might seem chaotic at times.  I like to use challenge wins as a way of shaping my game, by using those wins to gather information (everyone talks to you when you're HOH), figure out the social dynamic, and try to find a balance with the people I talk to.  I win challenges to gain information, to build trust with those I'm working with.  It's a balancing act, and winning gives me a way to find that balance.

However, I didn't anticipate having an ally who was also great at challenges.  I didn't anticipate having an ally who would stay toe-to-toe with me while we more or less controlled the game.  I didn't anticipate that ally would have so much information about the very people targeting me.  I didn't anticipate the people targeting me would be the people who effectively controlled the game at that point, and needing that ally's information so badly.  I didn't anticipate trying to make myself more of a target because that, oddly enough, actually helped myself and my biggest ally.  In some ways, I think both Gaston and I trapped ourselves early in the game, but we trapped ourselves in such complimentary ways that it worked out.  

Thank you, Olaf.  I really appreciated the questions.  I'm sorry if my answer is too long, but I really wanted to explain to you what happened, and thank you for giving me the chance.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun - 23:58:43

Quote :
Dodger, you're right, you were not my #1 in this game. That was Queen Narissa. I dont know if I was hers, don't care. I will say though, when you nominated me next to Pocahontas, and then you told me you did so because you heard "Mulan and Pocahontas" were coming after you, I laughed pretty hard, because you didn't nominate them together. To me that was very stupid. But I guess it worked for you in the end since your alliance ended up winning all of the challenges in the last part of the game so, good job I guess.

laughing out loud <3 I realize you didn't ask a question, but that was a very pivotal moment in the game, certainly for me, and I'd like to explain it.

It makes sense that you and Queen Narissa were together. You told me about the alliance with Mulan and Pocahontas, but you left out Queen Narissa. Queen Narissa also told me about the alliance, with her being part of it. I wondered why one version included her and the other didn't, and assumed that was you trying to keep her out of the fray. She did later allude to you being her #1, I think when I was trying to subtly question her about Mulan.

There's a very convoluted reason why I didn't nominate Mulan. When Gaston saved me with the POV, he had a balancing act of his own. Saving me was bound to upset Mulan, who he was close with. So, we staged a fake deal. By that point, we already had a private board. However, I PM'd him offering a similar deal that I offered you - that I wouldn't nominate him if I won HOH. He replied back saying Elsa and Mulan needed to be included in that, that I couldn't nominate any of them. I replied accepting that deal, and about how much I liked Elsa and wouldn't nominate her anyway (both true) and about how I had started talking to Mulan and liked her a lot (true) and had no intention of nominating her again (not true, as I had already connected the dots between her and Pocahontas). He then sent a copy and paste of the entire conversation to Elsa, who probably told Mulan, and I alluded to the deal when talking to Mulan.

There were a few reasons for this "deal":
1. To give him justification to save me with the POV
2. To assure Elsa I was not targeting Mulan, as Elsa was close with both Mulan and me, and she had to be torn by us going back and forth, so that Elsa wouldn't feel she had to choose sides.
3. To assure Mulan, if falsely, that our war was over and that Gaston had her back, so that Gaston could gather more information from her, and so that I could keep a good enough relationship with her to tell her things that would hopefully make her react and tell Gaston something.

When I won HOH #7, there was a difficult balancing act. Nominating Mulan would have required me to break the deal, making things more difficult for both Gaston and me. Nominating Mulan also would have put Elsa in a difficult position, which I just didn't want to do. Gaston and I were reasonably certain that Mulan won the POV, as she had won the previous HOH and, really, who is going to bother writing a 900 word story and not go for HOH if they can? In the meantime, Boo had mentioned something about "the Spice Girls", but mentioned Elsa separately from that in the same post. There were only 4 other girls in the game besides Elsa, so I took a stab in the dark to see what I could find out.

Pocahontas was my target that round - not you, but I admit I knew it was likely Mulan would save her. I talked to Mulan, and tried to subtly suggest that saving Pocahontas would confirm what everyone suspected. I hoped she would be wary of that and not use the POV, but if she did use the POV, if I happened to get it right and nominate someone else on her alliance, I hoped it would cause a schism in that alliance, causing Pocahontas and Mulan to lose whoever stayed. I was really just guessing, hoping to learn something for certain - which I did after hearing from you and Queen Narissa. It also seemed to make everyone else see Mulan and Pocahontas as a strong duo, which helped a lot the following round, when Gaston nominated both of them together.

My ideal goal was to evict Pocahontas, but my secondary goal - if the failed - was to create a schism in that alliance, and bring it to light for others to see. I was trying to do that without going back on my deal with Mulan, and making things more difficult for Gaston and myself, and without putting Elsa in a difficult situation.

I wasn't happy about nominating you, because you were one of the first people I talked to, and I did feel you had my back in some strange way - I questioned that when I first had the idea, but after talking to you about it, I stopped questioning it so much and felt really stupid. I was sad to see you evicted and in a way, I probably did betray you. But I did accomplish my goal, and it paid off big for both Gaston and me. He had a better idea of who he was working with and what he was up against, and next round, thanks to Gaston and those voting, the person who I knew was targeting me the most was evicted. Also, in hindsight, you and Narissa together would be a deadly combination if you both stayed in the game. I mean that as a compliment.

Thank you for the comment. Sorry for the answer. Sad It's nice to hear from you again.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 0:00:18

Queen Narissa wrote:
LADY YOU WERE MY NUMBER 1, I even told Dodger thet my final 2 left after you were evicted.

You did!

Hi, Narissa! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 0:27:35

Olaf wrote:
I thought I was evicted week 9 now I'm really perplexed. Lol I guess I did better than I thought. Thanks for clarifying gaston and good luck!!

Haha yes Olaf. You did! Thanks for the questions and for the luck! Smile

Lady/Queen - A dynamic duo for sure.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 0:48:23

I personally never understood the spice girls remark because boo wasnt included the allaince with me, Lady, P, and Mulan. I figured she had an allaince with P and Mulan and thats where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 1:18:05

I have a question for  boo and  Mulan why were you guys acting very shady when I mentioned maybe we should have an alliance with Pocahontas?
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 8:06:56

Thanks Dodger!! That was the alliance I wanted (you,me gaston) as well something but must have gotten lost in translation. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 9:51:50

Woody, Mulan and Boo are not finalists, laughing out loud!

Thank you Dodger and Gaston. Gaston, I really liked your answer, so thank you and good luck.

Can I ask a question for fun: guess who everyone in this game is, including your F2 partner. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 10:36:13

Woody, Mulan and Boo are not finalists, laughing out loud!
 I know that but I already know who I am voting for and I kind of want to know why they were so shady.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 12:34:08

Olaf wrote:
Thanks Dodger!! That was the alliance I wanted (you,me gaston) as well something but must have gotten lost in translation. Good luck!!

I kept trying to get you to suggest it, but you never did. I was literally saying oh Dodger seems cool? Should we work with him? Haha. You'd say, I don't know.... Maybe. Then I'd get sad. All I wanted was for you to suggest the three of us. Lol
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 13:07:27

Sorry, these answers are so long and I will need to read through them to give any questions I may have.

Now on to Woody:
I don't know why there is so much sand in your BOOTY. Why are you mentioning me in this game when we have a perfect separate juror lounge?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 17:40:55

Quote :
Thank you Dodger and Gaston. Gaston, I really liked your answer, so thank you and good luck.

Sure thing, Lady! Thanks.

Haha. As far as who everyone is... This should be fun. Let me go back to my DR's and gather my thoughts. I'm always so wrong with identities. Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 22:46:14

Hey, Mulan.

Olaf - When you mentioned we might need 4 votes, I was trying to subtly probe you about whether you meant you wanted Gaston to join or if you just wanted to stay on good terms with him that round. When you suggested Elsa, I think you added, "would you be alright with that?" I asked Gaston if I should push or not, but he was already pushing for me, and it seemed like if we were both pushing for each other, that would be too obvious. We probably should have been more upfront about that, but we weren't sure if it was safe or not. Laughing And thank you!

Sorry everyone. I was out all day (Father's Day, family time). Lady, I'll do the list tonight. But please bear in mind I'm admitting in advance that I'm probably wrong about everyone. <3
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 22:53:11

Sure blame the one who doesn't even know when they were evicted. Laughing but I just went with whatever you thought and that was who I thought you wanted meaning Elsa I really just wanted to stay in the game so I just agreed.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 23:38:25

Sorry everyone. I've been so busy celebrating Father's Day. I forgot to post. Anyway, here are some of my guesses, but I'm only certain about one of them.

Dodger - Tomcat?? Not certain.
Queen - Misty. Super chill and super nice.
Mulan - Soco? Henry? Idk someone with spunk.
Olaf - modica? Super sweet... so that's my guess.
Elsa - I don't know. Maybe Eme? Lol.
Pocahontas - Jess or Rach. (someone who plays a great UTR game)
Lady - ??? (Not even an inkling.)
Hopper - JB
Scott - RTF (hilarious and fun)
Boo - John ?? (Interesting)
Woody - Turner
John Smith - still thinking. (Will come back to this)
Kaa - still thinking. (Will come back to this)

This is so awkward. I hope I got some of you guys correct. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun - 23:58:10

Gaston wrote:
Sorry everyone. I've been so busy celebrating Father's Day. I forgot to post. Anyway, here are some of my guesses, but I'm only certain about one of them.

Dodger - Tomcat?? Not certain.
Queen - Misty. Super chill and super nice.
Mulan - Soco? Henry? Idk someone with spunk.
Olaf - modica? Super sweet... so that's my guess.
Elsa - I don't know. Maybe Eme? Lol.
Pocahontas - Jess or Rach. (someone who plays a great UTR game)
Lady - ??? (Not even an inkling.)
Hopper - JB
Scott - RTF (hilarious and fun)
Boo - John ?? (Interesting)
Woody - Turner
John Smith - still thinking. (Will come back to this)
Kaa - still thinking. (Will come back to this)

This is so awkward. I hope I got some of you guys correct. Shocked
I think this is Way off.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun - 0:14:37

Well... As I said in the post, I'm only certain about one of the identities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Final 2 - The Duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2 - The Duel
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next