NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Final 2 - The Duel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Swan

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-19

PostSubject: Final 2 - The Duel   Thu 16 Jun - 23:22:07

Final 2 - The Duel




Gaston and Dodger


You two have made it as far as you could. Congratulations on making it to the finals. The power now shifts to the 12 people you aided in evicting. You will have to convince them that YOU, deserve their vote to win this game.


We will start with opening statements. Once those are done, the jurors will have 72 hours to comment and ask questions. You cannot vote during that 72 hour period. I will let you know when voting begins.


About the vote. There are 12 jurors so the potential for a tie can happen. In the event of a tie, the last vote cast will be voided. This means that once voting opens, I urge you to vote as fast as you can.


Good Luck and thank you all for a good season <3
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Thu 16 Jun - 23:26:47

BUT I WANT TO VOTE NOW.

Jk, I have no idea who im voting yet.
Back to top Go down
Boo

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 4:22:14

hmmmm who to vote for? Brutus or Judas? I need help/advice from Lady T <3
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 10:49:54

I don't know who the poop on to McLovin' vote for. Can I vote for Kathy?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 13:45:05

Scott Calvin wrote:
I don't know who the poop on to McLovin' vote for. Can I vote for Kathy?
Back to top Go down
Olaf

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 14:39:55

The final two are weasels or is the picture representing vermin? Either way it could be telling us something Razz
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 16:23:40

Dodger and Gaston, feel free to post opening stayements in 2016 <3
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 18:40:03

Where did they go?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 19:18:32

Wow hey everyone. I really missed you all. Where are the finalists? lol
Back to top Go down
Dodger

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 19:26:43

Emma Swan wrote:
Dodger and Gaston, feel free to post opening stayements in 2016 <3

Would December 31st be too late? <3

I'll post my opening statements tonight. Hey everyone!
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 19:48:10

I'm not sure if they couldn't see lol. It's Friday though so I'm sure everyone's busy.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 20:25:01

cheers Dodger's Official NatKat Big Brother 3 Opening Statement cheers

First, I'd like to thank Emma and Neal for hosting.  And Gretel, I guess.  I'd like to thank Gaston for being such an amazing ally throughout this, for always having my back, and for trusting me to have his.  And so many people on the jury.  I'll get to all of that, though.

I guess right into it, gameplay summary:
The first person to talk to me in this game was Woody, and there was some partial truth to the rumors about he and I working together, but only partial.  We never discussed targets (we never even mentioned Mulan, let alone anything about either of us targeting her) or had any serious strategy talk, we had no deals (no final 2, no "I won't nominate you", and so on) but we did talk about the vote every round, and I helped him win HOH.  Lady Tremaine was another person I talked to a lot early on, with a deal, and I absolutely adore her even if I didn't entirely trust her.

By the 3rd round, after he had been nominated twice, Gaston came into the picture.  At first, we didn't really talk about targets, but had a decent working relationship which grew as the game went on.  In the end, I couldn't have asked for a better ally.  If he hadn't saved me with the POV in round 6, I wouldn't be here now.

When I nominated Boo, Mulan, and eventually Scott, it truly was that they were the people I had talked to the least.  Nothing more than that for 2 of you.  Mulan and I hadn't talked at all, and Woody and I never even mentioned her.  Boo and I talked early in the game, and it was truly difficult sticking to my own rule and nominating you.  However, Scott - I admit part of my reason for nominating you was to take some heat off Gaston, and build trust between us after I screwed over his nominations by saving Woody.  However, you really were one of the 3 people I talked to the least.

From there, the game changed and I got true targets of my own.  I started hearing about Pocahontas targeting me, and was able to connect the dots between Pocahontas and Mulan.  When Mulan nominated Woody as my replacement, after I had heard rumors (even from Mulan) about he and I working together, it wasn't hard to piece that together.  Gaston warning me about Pocahontas, and about her being angry he saved me from the block, helped.  Boo's comment about "the Spice Girls" also helped, by process of elimination (and, ironically, the post-eviction intervention from Boo and/or Scott caused people in the game to choose sides, to my advantage).  With all of that in the open, lines started being drawn, and I made my first truly big, coordinated, multi-layered play of the game.  We staged a fake deal, I set-up the nominations to see what Mulan would do and what information that could get me from others (and it resulted in a lot of information), etc... And it changed the game for me.

From there, the game largely became brute-force, knowing if I slipped up even once, I'd probably be gone.  If Gaston and I both slipped up, I'd definitely be gone.  So I couldn't slip up, and I didn't.  We joked about how boring it must've made the game to the jury, and I do apologize for that.  But it wasn't boring to me.  Each challenge was sink or swim for my entire game, which was very exciting to be playing a game like that.  Winning HOH and POV isn't like winning immunity in Survivor.  You're not just winning immunity, but actually making decisions that change the course of the game.  You're not only saving yourself, but also deciding who's safe and who's not, gathering information (everyone talks to you when you win HOH) and putting a huge target on your back in the process.  And I made those decisions a lot - some were direct, some were traps, some were really hard because I loved talking to the people I was nominating.  It's a risky strategy, but it paid off for both Gaston and me.  I won 5 HOHs and 4 POVs, 9 challenges in total.  I had already heard people saw me as a threat, so I went full force with that, knowing if I screwed up I was screwed... because I knew I was screwed anyway, by round 5... and yet I made it to the final 2.  I was only nominated once, and saved with the POV - I was never actually up for eviction - until now, no one had to decide whether or not to vote for me.  That could also more or less be said for Gaston, too (almost as many challenge wins, nominated the first 2 HOHs, but not once after that - except when I nominated him, but that was only a ploy, in case one of us didn't win the POV).  We had a strategy, it was risky, but we both gave it our all and it worked.

In the process, I got the chance to really talk to Mulan, Queen Narissa, Olaf... and I wish I had talked to all of you sooner.  In these games, it can be difficult knowing who to trust and open up to, but once we finally got to that point, I truly think had I done that with you guys sooner, I would have loved working with you.  Sadly, by the time I did, it was too late and would've required me betraying Gaston, which I wasn't going to do.  I have a lot to explain to all of you. Elsa, you're amazing, and I really loved talking to you throughout this game.  I have a lot to say to you, I'll save most of it for later, but to summarize - I was trying to create a 3 person alliance with you/Gaston/me, and kind of rooting for you even once I realized it was a lost cause (however, it became a matter of trust between Gaston and me, so I couldn't push, and I couldn't betray Gaston).  Woody - a lot to say to you, too.  Narissa - same, but I have a feeling you've already pieced it together. Wink Pocahontas - at the time, I saw you as my biggest threat in the game, for obvious reasons.  I stopped responding to you only because I was terrified of you, and figured if I accidentally said anything you could use, you'd jump on it and find a way to counter me (before me, you and Mulan seemed to have everyone's trust, to some degree... managed to separate people just enough to not be upset at me for targeting you back, and I wasn't about to do something stupid and ruin that).  So staying quiet seemed my best bet.  Lady Tremaine - we both know I wasn't your biggest ally and you weren't mine, but I almost got the sense you were playing double-agent a little, and hinted at a couple dumb things I said, like you were implying "stop telling people that, it will get you in trouble".  Boo and Scott - your questions should be interesting. Wink  Kaa, Hopper, John Smith... we really didn't talk, unfortunately.

Thank you again, to the hosts, helpers, and everyone mentioned.  The questions should be - interesting?  Neal, you may now "lol" at me.  

sunny<3<3<3 I LOVE YOU GRETEL <3<3<3 sunny
Back to top Go down
Gaston

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 20:25:40

Hello jury members, little helpers, hosts; ultimately everyone that played a very pivotal role in this game. This was a fun ride. Although I would love to grace you all with my wonderful smile/great abs (jk lol) and a predicable opening in which I dazzle my most flashy moves to the jury, (emphasizing only those key elements of my game), I simply cannot. The moves I made were not flashy in the slightest. They were subtle, calculated, and always had a means to an end. So while I often appeared stupid, bizarre, vague, or even a little bit crazy, at times, you can all rest easy knowing that everything I said and did went as planned. I think I can confidently say that I made no mistakes thus far (as far as pleading my case to you all, however, that's still up for debate).

Now, I am fairly certain that there are a lot of people on this jury who likely have a few choice words for me. Perhaps you're confused, a bit angry, heck maybe you just couldn't stand me? That is all fine, and I will take the verbal lashings, because I get it. I really hope, however, that you do share your thoughts with me, because I would love the chance to explain every word and move said and done in this game. I want you all to know that there was so much thought put into the so many chaotic and crazy moves made, I will just summarize it best by saying I had two main goals in my mind throughout this rollercoaster we call Big Brother.

1. Stay loyal to Dodger always and make sure we both get to the end (Wasn't easy in the slightest hahaha Twisted Evil )

and...

2. Cause as much chaos and unpredictability as I could.

While I think I was 100% successful at the 1st, the 2nd is something I attempted to do as often as possible, because it was fun. I think I did okay with that aspect, but I am still evaluating the success of it all. And while I did win 3 and 1/2 HOH's (yes I'm gonna count the final part of the HOH as 1/2 lol), won 2 vetos, and survived the block 3 times (2 both being a dramatically close vote... too close for comfort to be honest), I think what's most important are the subtle yet chaotic and risky moves I did within the game, the seeds I planted here and there, the moves that were confusing, the things I did that made you go hmmm wtf is up with Gaston? Those are the things that matter. Those are the things, that led to me being here.

Ultimately, I look forward to any questions you all hopefully have, and I can already see that you will not hold any punches.

****

Dodger, good luck dude! I cannot imagine having had to play this game with anyone else. Thank you so much. We were so in sync all the time in helping one another, and informing each other about every and anything throughout the entire game. It was chaotic, maybe even a bit annoying for some, but everything I did was to help get us both to this very point.


Queen <3 It was so nice getting to know you throughout this game.
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 20:37:00

Congratulations to both of you on making Final 2. I'm not surprised how this ended up.

I want each of you to tell me who the brains behind the alliance was and why.

Gaston, do you feel at all that you rode Dodger's coattails in this game? Convince me you weren't It seems In that whole speech that you didn't make flashy moves and you were 100% loyal to Dodger. Kind of reminds me of Woo IMHO. Was there one instance you thought about going against Dodger?

Dodger, name one mistake you made in this game

Both of you, why should I vote for you over the other to win?
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 21:33:14

Neal and I are too busy watching OITNB season 4 to lol at you <3

But really, congrats to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Boo

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 21:59:25

I have no questions because I'm not surprised by anything that has been revealed. Emma will testify to this, my last diary entry as I left the game was "lmao at Gaston and Dodger controlling the game".

Best of luck to the 2 of you.

One thing, Dodger, you claim you nominated Mulan and I because we had hardly spoken. It was rather a coincidence then, just days before that, Woody (whom I had been in touch with since the start) suggests that Me Mulan and Woody + one other form some kind of alliance. This is shortly after you save him from the block (which he claims surprised him). Feels like a shafting of gargantuan proportions to me Wink , rather than "oh, you're the ones I spoke to less" . Maybe I'm reading too much into it...or maybe you just I LOVE NEAL us good using info from Woody Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaston

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 22:42:37

Scott wrote:
Gaston, do you feel at all that you rode Dodger's coattails in this game? Convince me you weren't It seems In that whole speech that you didn't make flashy moves and you were 100% loyal to Dodger. Kind of reminds me of Woo IMHO. Was there one instance you thought about going against Dodger?

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the comments/questions.

I could understand the Woo comparison, but I don't think it is prevalent in this game at all.... Mostly because, I don't feel like I rode Dodger's coattails. I definitely have my own brain for starters, and I was pretty strategical when it came to my social game. I did not just sit idly by while he did all the work. I put in a lot of effort into this game as well. I was here fighting for both Dodger and myself every day. I did not win nearly as many comps as him, but I did win 3 HOH's, 2 Veto's and used them all to advance us both in the game. Had I thrown like I wanted to, he would have been gone 100%. I fought hard for those HOH's because I wanted him here, because he was the only person I trusted. I also did a lot social wise. I tried to establish relationships with people, I formed alliances, and I set myself up perfectly to play the middle as much as I could, which allowed me (in the event that Dodger was nominated), to worm myself out of being nominated with him. We were a pretty strong duo, and the fact that we both were able to keep it under wraps, and that I was able to convince other people I hated his guts did wonders for us. We never had to worry about being nominated together (not only because we were winning a lot of comps), but because I convinced people like Mulan and Pocahontas that I wanted him out too. Thus, when Mulan won HOH, she did not nominate me, and I was able to save Dodger with the POV. It would have been a disaster scrambling for votes to keep one of us here, had the other come off the block and people knew we work together, so I planned for that and did what I could to distance us.

You also questioned why I was so loyal to Dodger. Well, I was loyal to Dodger, because he was so loyal to me too. We both did whatever we could to benefit the both of us, and that's why we worked so well together. If someone was targeting Dodger, I would target them. If someone was targeting me, he would target them too...

Take yourself for example, Scott. I nominated you during my HOH, but you did not leave that round (which sucked btw, because I was like omg... this kid is going to come after me). I think that concern of mine definitely led to Dodger getting rid of you during that next round, because you would have targeted me and he was loyal to me. He did that to protect me, so it went both ways. Let's play devil's advocate here. Perhaps I should have only looked out for myself. Maybe then I wouldn't have been looked at as a coattail rider? Maybe I wouldn't have targeted Pocahontas, who was, to be honest... never coming after me? You could say... that's stupid as hell you idiot... Why did you get rid of her then? It's simple, Scott, Pocahontas was gunning hardcore for my #1, and sure I would not have gone home, but the long term effects of Dodger leaving would have been a BACK AT IT AGAIN show for me.

1. There's nooooo way I would have been her F2 member. NO way. Pocahontas (a very smart and underrated player btw) had Mulan and Lady T in her good graces. That means, I would have had to win out just to guarantee myself finals, if I were to even consider going far with her. I say that because I think she had a room with them and did not tell me about it. I didn't think she trusted me, and I never wanted to be in the position where I was unsure about someone's intentions and thus, had to win out because lol let's be honest... who has time for that? I'd much rather have someone here who I 100% trust... someone I could pull strings and manipulate with..

2. Dodger leaving would have put a huge target on my back, because I was already an easy target. I was nominated twice and you know how people don't like to get blood on their hands. They would have told me to have several seats.... With Dodger in the game, the girls had someone to root against. Someone that wasn't me... Like a cult, they had someone to look at and mull over for round after round saying omg he's gotta go. Omg he's so dangerous... He was their obsession. . . I didnt want to be that person they obsessed over come a couple rounds later after he left (because a girls alliance was a huge possibility), so I saved him with the POV during the round he was nominated. Even though it ousted me a bit to the girls, the risky move I did to keep my alliance member here, benefited me more than trusting them and/or siding with them. I would have had to rely on comp wins if I didn't save him and like noooooo thank you... That would have been bloody awful.


*****

I also want to clarify something, so thank you for bringing it up. When I said I didn't make flashy moves at the start of the game, what I meant is I don't think I did anything that caused too much attention to myself. I don't think anyone knew where I truly stood half the time, because I was playing both sides. I had my real alliance with Dodger on one side, and then I had my relationship with the girls (Mulan/Pocahontas... even Elsa and Queen) on the other, (all the while secretly doing whatever I could to get the strongest pair (P and M) out). So by flashy I don't mean "big" moves... I made big moves all the time, I just kept them as hidden as possible. The only move that was not subtle for me, is when I saved Dodger, and that's because P and M started to doubt me. They began questioning everything I had told them about my relationship with Dodger, and that was super difficult to repair, but I managed, because I put them both on the block and had one of them evicted. I did not want them having strength in numbers, so I wanted to split them up immediately.

I will answer your other question regarding if I ever planned to cut Dodger, shortly, Scott. I'm sorry this is so long, but I wanted to be as thorough as possible. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Fri 17 Jun - 23:14:21

Thank you Gas
Back to top Go down
Dodger

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Sat 18 Jun - 0:05:08

Thanks you for the congratulations, Scott.

Quote :
I want each of you to tell me who the brains behind the alliance was and why.

I'd say we shared one brain.  Part 1 of the final HOH should confirm that.  Joke.  Really, I'd say it was 50/50.  Sometimes we completely collaborated, other times Gaston took the reins, and other times I took the reins.  Sometimes I was on a mission, and sometimes he was on a mission; most of the time we shared a mission.  And we both brought ideas to the table when determining our missions.  I'm sure everyone will love reading our room when the forum opens.  

Quote :
Dodger, name one mistake you made in this game

My biggest mistake was being slow with social game early on.  The first 3 rounds, I talked to people but didn't really put myself in the loop.  Then I had to play catch-up fast.  And as soon as I did, I became a target.

Another thing, that wasn't really a mistake but I did misread the situation, was when I put Olaf on the block as Narissa's replacement.  My goal was to gain a little trust from Narissa without completely losing Olaf's trust (we were certain either Gaston or Narissa won the POV, and I told Narissa that was the plan), but he ended up being evicted.  I think I misread Elsa's closeness with Mulan.  She, Olaf, and I had a side alliance, which I told Gaston about, in an effort to create distance between them and Mulan, or to at least stop Mulan from swaying Olaf (Gaston and I both tried - Olaf was bombarded with PMs from us both).  I realized that was a possibility, but I thought the other possibility was more likely.  Adding insult to injury, Elsa appeared to be closer with Mulan, and I had no leg to stand on to argue against evicting her the next round.  In some ways, it worked out - the goal was to evict both eventually, and we got some reasonable suspicion about Mulan and Elsa in the process, but it wasn't my goal that HOH/eviction specifically.  I may have developed a better relationship with Narissa, but Olaf was gone, so I half failed and Olaf and Elsa were evicted back-to-back as a result.

Quote :
Both of you, why should I vote for you over the other to win?

That's in the eye of the beholder.

Gaston wasn't really around for the first 2 challenges, but as soon as he was, he was on top of his social game.  He was in good with Mulan and Pocahontas almost immediately, both of whom were dominant forces in the early part of the game, and center of what I gather was the most stable alliance early in the game.  What he learned about Pocahontas targeting me was instrumental.

I, however, was their target.  I went from being their prime target to, along with Gaston, dismantling that alliance and ending up in the final 2.  My social game was still developing, with Gaston and Elsa - both mostly separate - being the only 2 I had a great rapport with.  Elsa tried to convince Mulan to not nominate me, and Gaston had my back throughout it.  What I learned about their alliance, I shared with Gaston, and officially earned myself an ally I made it to the final 2 with, while no one could catch me no matter how much they wanted to.  I made purposely myself more of a target to see what they would tell him, and to see what would get back to me, and he maintained a good relationship with them - despite secretly knowing what I told him - to keep gathering more information.  If I was gone, he'd likely become their prime target, so me being a target actually helped us both, and I pulled it off well.  Meanwhile, I maintained a bit of a stand-off with Mulan, since the best way to keep getting information, while developing a rapport with others, was to maintain some means of getting that information.

But I couldn't have done that without Gaston, and he probably would've been in the dark until it was too late without me (he gathered information about me being the target, I gathered information about the scope of that alliance targeting me).  We both truly would've been lasting only from challenge to challenge, at their whims.  We kind of merged eventually: I started having a better rapport with people, and he started becoming a target, too.  We both benefited from each others' situations, through working together with the pieces each of us individually received.  So, it's a matter of what each voter prefers in a player: great social game early on vs. overcoming being, and purposely making myself, public enemy #1 *for playing* (rather than for being inactive), but bearing in mind we crossed into each others' territory a lot throughout the game, depending on the situation and who we were focused on talking to.
Back to top Go down
Woody

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Sat 18 Jun - 0:19:15

I am so happy to see you here Dodger!!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Sat 18 Jun - 0:38:31

Hey, Boo!

Quote :
One thing, Dodger, you claim you nominated Mulan and I because we had hardly spoken. It was rather a coincidence then, just days before that, Woody (whom I had been in touch with since the start) suggests that Me Mulan and Woody + one other form some kind of alliance. This is shortly after you save him from the block (which he claims surprised him). Feels like a shafting of gargantuan proportions to me Wink , rather than "oh, you're the ones I spoke to less" . Maybe I'm reading too much into it...or maybe you just I LOVE NEAL us good using info from Woody

Woody never mentioned either of you to me.  Before I nominated Mulan, she PM'd me and mentioned talking to Woody about us 3 starting an alliance.  This was the first I ever heard from Mulan, and Woody had said nothing about it.  Mulan didn't mention you at all.

I asked Woody about what Mulan had said, and he still didn't say anything about it, and suggested I nominate people I barely talk to.  I told Mulan that after I nominated her.  

At that point in the game, if someone is offering me an alliance, why would I not take it?  Gaston and I had just started talking, and besides - I did create a "fake" alliances with Olaf and Elsa.  If Woody had said anything about that alliance, bearing in mind at this point I wasn't sure Mulan and Pocahontas were together, I would've jumped at the chance to ally with all of you.  I wasn't sure whether or not I could fully trust Gaston at that point, either (nothing against him, just that we only started working together the round prior) - but whether the alliance would have been genuine or a ruse for information on my part, I would have taken the offer if Woody was involved and I thought the offer was legit, rather than an attempt for me to not nominate people I hadn't talked to very much (or at all, in Mulan's case).  Why would I make myself a target for people who wanted to work with me?

I truly didn't know who was lying - Mulan or Woody.  But Woody was the person in this equation who I had talked to since the beginning of the game, so I was inclined to believe if such a proposal existed, Woody would tell me.  I did ask him, and he suggested I nominate the people I talk to the least, after I told him that I hadn't talked to Mulan at all until that night.

As mentioned, Woody was the first person who talked to me in the game and I appreciated that a lot.  He and Lady Tremaine were the only people I had private boards with at that point.  I gave him the answer (HONEST JOHN) to the 2nd HOH challenge, because I believed he was my best chance for safety and the person I talked to at the beginning of the game.  I saved him with the POV because, if he won again, why would he nominate someone who helps him win challenges, at least so early in the game?  It was to my advantage to have him in the game.  I was trying to develop a working relationship with him, and I admit I tried to subtly campaign to keep him when he was evicted, before Lady Tremaine more or less told me to hush.  But as I said, we did not talk deep strategy.  It's possible Woody was trying to get information to see how you and Mulan would react to suggesting me, in an effort to help me out, and build to that.  But I truly don't know what happened there.

You and I talked early in the game, about how we were the best things in our respective movies.  But we didn't talk much after that, and anything about an alliance was news to me.  

If it's alright with Emma and Neal, I can screencap the conversation, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Sat 18 Jun - 0:39:25

Woody wrote:
I am so happy to see you here Dodger!!

Thank you, Woody! Nice to see you again, too!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Sat 18 Jun - 3:22:01

Scott wrote:
Was there one instance you thought about going against Dodger?


I would be lying if I said I never considered getting Dodger out. Lmfao. As a gameplayer, it is super important to consider all of your options. It did occur to me that Dodger would be trouble down the line, with his awesomeness and ability to win a competition at the drop of a hat. Heck I wrote about it in my DR all the time, but his loyalty to me and our mutually beneficial alliance completely disrupted that idea. Whether he could beat me or not, I truly felt like we were equally matched and I wanted him here because we played this game together. And it would only be fair to end it as such. I think he would agree with that.


Scott wrote:
Both of you, why should I vote for you over the other to win?


Lol. Oh boy. I think Dodger and myself both played great games, intertwined so well that it almost seems blurred. Whomever’s game you prefer is a matter of preference and what you as the jury value in a player. Do you value comp wins? A social game? Or perhaps a mix of both? Dodger was someone who’s game contributted largely to his nine competition wins, whereas my game definitely contribitted largely to my social game. Sure, we both had a pretty good balance of social and comp wins, I get that. However, it is clear that he excelled in comps to gain power, and I excelled in establishing relationships to plant seeds. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but as we've both mentioned, we would not have succeeded in those areas without the other, as we both filled each other’s roles at times. So while I prefered being a target of no one, and tried my best to polish the very knife we would use to cut most of you with, he welcomed being public enemy #1 and was more than happy to do the stabbing. . . Though it is important to note that we often exchanged roles depending on the round... Sometimes I had to do the stabbing which sucked, and sometimes he had to take a step back and clean off the knife... It happens. Ultimately, Scott, if you value someone who was an open target, enjoyed it, and overcame that challenge, vote for Dodger. If you value someone who was subtle/unpredictable, avoided being a target like herpes, and persevered in that regard... vote for me. It's a matter of preference, and no hard feelings whichever way you vote, man. Let me know if you need any clarification.

**I really hope this makes sense, as I had about four glasses of wine before writing this. Goodnight everyone  bounce **
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Sat 18 Jun - 8:31:48

Damn you guys made it hard. This is really tough
Back to top Go down
Olaf

avatar

Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   Sat 18 Jun - 15:26:49

Congratulations to both of you!! First off I am going to apologize I am extremely sick and am taking some meds so I am somewhat of a mess where heat has been applied which isn't good for my snow figure. I hope what I ask/say makes sense.

First off dodger I am confused by something. In one of your answers you mention the alliance between you, me and Elsa. In your next answer you state how it was a fake alliance. It seems as though your answers are contradicting each other. So it makes me wonder which is true because it really can't be both.

Alright let's get to my next part for you both. I know that I came into this game knowing that I am not a challenge beast but am a loyal ally (sorry Pochontas) I knew the game I would play would be UTR and I knew with my schedule that I would have to do it that way to get anywhere. So in essence my plan from the beginning is what I stuck with. So I want to know if you played the game in manner that you figured you would when you agreed to play. I know gaston stated he wanted to play chaotically do you think you did that? Dodger did you plan to win those or knew you had no other choice. (I hope this makes sense)

Again congrats to you both. I am unsure of how I am voting since you both had a hand in my eviction. Dodger you nominated me and didn't tell me. Gaston voted to evict me but only after saying you wanted to continue to work with me. So I am still not positive on my vote. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Final 2 - The Duel   

Back to top Go down
 
Final 2 - The Duel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Character Decks
» Gunz The Duel
» KCVDS Duel Videos
» Can you play YGO 2 WITH OUT PAYING FOR DUEL PASSES?
» Final step in PS refurb

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat Big Brother Season 3 :: General Area :: Chamber of Tortures-
Jump to: