NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dodger and Elsa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:56:30

Oh yes. I message Lady Tremaine already. I want to see how Pocahontas reacts before messaging her. I'm sure she's been targeting me so she's my target. I really like Mulan and want to trust her so I hope if she wins POV she doesn't save Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:07:05

I think they are close now.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:29:09

Same. And I think the both know that's going to be obvious now.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:37:41

Yeah. They were the spice girls.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:44:08

Do you have any idea who you want to vote for? There are pros and cons to both imo.

Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:52:17

Who do you want? If say Lady but it's your round.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:54:05

I say Narissa now. Lady just gave me information about her room with Pocahontas and Mulan. They are the Spice Girls it looks like and Lady is now selling them out. Which means she could be useful.

Narissa is also a bigger challenge threat. See what other people are doing before you vote though.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:12:46

Ok sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:20:41

Please don't tell him I said anything but Olaf proposed a group with you, him, and me. Would you be alright with that?

I think Lady was with Pocahontas and Mulan. But she asked Mulan to save her with the POV and now she probably sees Mulan and Pocahontas as a strong final 2. So she'll probably be willing to go against them if she stays in the game. We'll see the vote in a little bit though.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:22:25

I'm good with that yeah. I trusted Mulan but not much now.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:50:00

It's probably good to stay on good terms with Mulan though. Olaf and I are probably her biggest targets right now so it's better to keep yourself out of that crossfire unless you have enough power to do something.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:53:30

Looks like lady is going Dodger so I'll keep her.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:53:57

Queen I'll keep I mean.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:55:20

Alright. That's fine. I'd prefer it the other way but I'm not too bothered either way. Better to go with the majority.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:21:48

I'm worried.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:32:37

Why are you worried?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:33:22

I heard Poca was throwing me under the bus.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:35:48

Why is she doing that?  And who told you?

I probably won the POV since I got everything correct and on the exact second.  So I wouldn't worry too much.  I don't think Gaston would nominate you anyway.  Next challenge we just need to make sure to win HOH.

I think I've made Pocahontas a little desperate.  She's bound to slip up now.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 14:31:30

Hey.  Mulan told me you're voting to keep her which seems the popular opinion and what Gaston wants.

Be a little cautious though.  I'll explain if you want me to but I'm not supposed to tell anyone because it would put a target on the person who told me.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 16:14:49

Tell me what Dodger. I won't say.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:42:06

Dodger?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:46:16

I heard from someone that Mulan and Pocahontas were both targeting you as a back-up because they thought you were close with me. But now I'm hearing differently from Mulan and what she's saying makes sense. So I'm not sure who to believe.

Please don't tell Mulan. It would just make her feel more at risk and I'm not sure she should feel at risk at all right now.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:47:23

I won't tell her. Wow so maybe someone is trying to play games with us.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:56:43

I'm honestly confused and don't know what to think right now.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 22:16:48

Please save Olaf and vote to evict Mulan. I know that's a lot to ask and I understand if you don't. But please at least consider it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dodger and Elsa
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat Big Brother Season 3 :: Inactive Private Rooms :: Cold Dog-
Jump to: