NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dodger and Elsa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:53:41

Did you cry a little when Boo left? Sad
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:55:04

Yeah it will. It gets called that too.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:00:35

Looks like you were right about Cloverfield!
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:04:36

Did I cry? No lol why?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:05:29

I thought you'd guess who Boo was based on Nat's clue. Made me feel bad voting Boo.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:06:26

Clues? I didn't no.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:07:12

lol never mind then. I was joking anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:16:59

Thoughts on the nominations? Or at least people you absolutely don't want nominated?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:24:57

Mulan lol.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:25:13

I like Gaston too.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:29:14

I wasn't going to nominate Mulan or Gaston. But now I'm afraid Mulan will nominate me.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:34:53

I'm asking her to keep you safe.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:36:10

Thank you. She sent me a really nice message after I nominated her and felt horrible for nominating her. I had just never talked to her at all before. Nominating her again would have screwed that up big time.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:49:21

Please vote to keep me? I would understand it you didn't but I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:53:08

I want to as well. Maybe Olaf will go though. I haven't heard anything.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:54:16

I'm messaging people now. And thank you so much Elsa!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:16:03

I'm asking Gaston to save me in exchange for not nominating him if I'm HOH. But I don't want to risk you going up in exchange. What do you think? Do you think that's a risk?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:19:13

I've talked to Gaston before. I didn't nominate him so I think I should be ok. He may use it in you which is good.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:20:40

I'm worried about Mulan nominating you in exchange though. Do you think she would?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:22:33

I saved her with veto and she said she wouldn't put me up because of that.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:29:31

OK good! I'm messaging Gaston now and trying to work something out.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:30:55

I like Gaston. I sent him to use it on you.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:57:40

I like him too. I actually hope that the deal I made with him can help us work together during this game. He's great at challenges and seems really reliable without being a pushover.

Part of the deal to get him to play the POV was saving you. I planned on doing that anyway. But just so you know that he was looking out for you.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 13:46:30

Great thank you Dodger. I can't make this HOH.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 13:50:12

Don't worry about it. If I win you're safe. You probably are if Gaston wins too.

Any thoughts on the vote?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dodger and Elsa
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next