NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dodger and Elsa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elsa

Elsa

Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 13:51:06

I thought Woody? He is more of a threat. You?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:17:35

Also who are the spice girls?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:22:48

lol what?

I like both Woody and Olaf so it's difficult. I voted to save Olaf when you put him up and he was really grateful. Woody may be a bigger threat but Olaf might target you specifically.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:05:13

What Boo said.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:10:01

lol I didn't even see that. Probably some alliance she's aware of in the game. Unless she meant the band who were huge in the 90s and randomly wanted to say she doesn't like them.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:11:24

Sorry read the comment again. Maybe Boo was saying she loves the band the Spice Girls. It's probably an alliance though.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:14:50

Yeah thought so. She called us names lol.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:22:20

With a wink though so probably meant in good spirit.

The comment really limits who the Spice Girls could be. 'Girls' is a good indicator. You were mentioned separately. So that only leaves 4 potential players.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:59:36

Boo only got 1 vote though.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:25:34

Which would make sense. If she felt betrayed she might out them like that.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:37:01

I'm curious what I should do. The vote is obviously going to end with Woody being evicted. So I can vote with the majority to confuse people who thought I was protecting him. Or I can be probably the only vote for Olaf and see how people react to that and what they say to you. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:40:13

It happened with Boos vote. People were like it a vote. Lol you can if you like if you said you would Smile.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 19:47:06

I voted to evict Woody.

Just so you know if you don't want me to tell anyone something I won't. Otherwise the only things I'd tell would be things I think could help you. I told Mulan you expressed how much you like her to make sure she trusts you. If we disagree about a vote I won't tell anyone that and I'd still have your back.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:15:00

I isn't mind really. Same I won't tell anyone. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:43:55

I'm well. Did you submit your story?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 8:02:08

No. I wasn't on for a few days. How did you do?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 10:36:29

Writing was easy, editing was hard. I have no idea how I did though. It's in the judges' hands now.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 11:10:21

I'm sure it will be good. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:12:01

Congrats Dodger. Know what you are doing?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:14:50

Thank you for the congratulations and having faith that the judges would like it.

Not entirely no. I made a deal with Gaston to not nominate him, Mulan or you. I wasn't planning to nominate any of you anyway though. So between Pocahontas, Lady, Narissa and Olaf do you have any preference?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:21:28

I don't really speak to Lady much. But it is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:36:22

Alright cool. I'll consider Lady. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:46:18

Oh pming them instead.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:48:10

PMing who? What?

I nominate Pocahontas because I have a suspicion she's been targeting me. I nominated Lady Tremaine because I have a suspicion she's one of the people working with Pocahontas and because you suggested her. But that was difficult because I truly like Lady Tremaine.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:51:05

No lol your reason said you would PM them lol. Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodger and Elsa   Dodger and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dodger and Elsa
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next