NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa

Go down 
+2
Queen Narissa
Neal Cassidy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:30:06

Congrats my dear!
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:31:45

Mulan!!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:32:45

I'm so happy right now. bounce
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:19:11

So who are you girls voting?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:33:55

Up to you. I would rather evict Woody because I think he's definitely not for us whereas Olaf can be swayed vote-wise and probably won't be coming after us. That's my opinion on it but Idk. What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:43:52

I talk with Woody more but he doesnt say much, which makes me think he's definitely with the other group. I have 0 connection with Olaf but if you girls do and think he will be good for the group, then I'll vote Woody.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 13:48:47

Olaf would vote with us. He said he'd be greatful etc. Also woody is more of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 13:53:56

I agree Elsa!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 18:08:41

Narissa?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 18:09:57

Oh sorry I voted Woody
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 18:14:28

Okay well girls whatever happens tonight I really help you can pull another win through <3 wishing positive engergy to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 18:22:09

Yes I voted Woody too per the group's wishes, Princess Mulan.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 1:18:40

<3
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 11:19:36

Did you girls notice Emma didn't mention anything about Woody being a jury member? If it's like a regular season of BB, jury should have started with him. My guess is that Emma and Mr. Neal are cooking up something.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 13:54:32

Interesting... Yeah, they normally would mention that during the eviction.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 14:23:55

Maybe someone is coming back.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:13:44

Oh they do that lol.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:15:30

I can see that happening
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:15:54

Also do you think the HoH and Veto at the same thing will last for the whole season?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:41:42

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 20:30:47

I would guess it'll stay the same. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 14:25:49

Is anyone else having troubles with the forum? It keeps taking me off of the page and telling me my flash isnt working. Seem's to be a pop up.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 14:56:50

Dodger is a bad BOOTY lol
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 17:50:27

Mulan wrote:
Is anyone else having troubles with the forum? It keeps taking me off of the page and telling me my flash isnt working. Seem's to be a pop up.

Mine does that too, but it does that with every forumotion site I've been on recently.
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 18:04:03

Lol, there was just a dating site ad and let's just say...anal isn't very big where I am from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next