NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen Narissa and Pocahontas

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Queen Narissa and Pocahontas Empty
PostSubject: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 9:54:05

Here you go
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 10:00:42

Hey P. I like the twist, the only bad part is if you cant be here for the hoh you cant save yourself with the veto.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 16:37:59

That's very true... But the plus side is you don't know if the person won veto when you go to nominate too. That'll be tough to work around. I want to find someone this game to be honest to and have a good allegiance with. You're the first person I've gotten to chat with about the game so if you'd like, I think it'd be nice to work together in this game and have each other's backs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:13:25

I agree im glad they arent telling the veto winner before nominations. I would love to work with you and have each others backs
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:18:12

Well so far so good. I've chatted with a few kind people, but not too many hopefully. I want to be kind of laid back at first. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:30:56

What do you think of nominations?

This game is so fast. It's crazy!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:32:13

I understand Gaston but not Kaa. Congrats on winning the Veto
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:32:35

Yea it is fast. LOL but I kinda like it
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:33:45

I've just started talking to Gaston. He had the back luck of not being able to be active right at the beginning and that marked him from that point on. Sad That has to suck.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:43:30

Yea I know. But he was here tonight to play
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:44:38

True. I'll just leave it and let the cards fall where they may. I can't be too kind-hearted about everything. It's in my blood.

Thanks for your words of wisdom queen. It helped me to vent. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 21:52:13

Goodnight! Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 22:03:02

Your welcome. You defintely dont want to make anyone target you this early. Have a good night Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 23:00:52

Any thoughts on the vote.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 1:45:45

I would like to keep Gaston, but I won't be going against the grain for it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 1:56:11

I have no idea whats going on no one seems to know
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 2:46:35

Another split vote I guess. Sad
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 11:35:00

LOL yea. Woody thinks Gaston is going but I have heard some of each.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 0:44:42

That was another close vote!!!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 1:02:00

Yes it was
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 1:03:45

P are you playing?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 1:04:04

In the comp I mean LOL
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 1:26:29

I'm going to try, but I've never completed one of these post counts in record time, so we'll see what happens. How about you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 8:33:30

Yea im going to try but I got a busy day today so I wont have much time to do it
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 13:18:01

Same here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Pocahontas   Queen Narissa and Pocahontas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Narissa and Pocahontas
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next