NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 20:45:44

35 times in bold.

Code:
Like this..

Forest 4.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 20:47:36

So we Post the word Babe in our Diary room in bold 35 times
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 20:49:59

I think I did it right
Back to top Go down
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 20:58:55

Good luck. That was fun.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:01:11

Good luck girls, im mobile right now so, useless, laughing out loud

hope one of you gets HOH
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:02:44

Evidently we had to do seperate posts
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:05:32

I got it done right at 9:03... Little too late. ha Congrats Elsa! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:06:24

congrats my dear Elsa!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:11:05

Congrats Elsa
Back to top Go down
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:13:01

Thanks ladies. I need to think now lol. Of course you all are fine.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:17:05

You could always nominate Boo, we should have the votes, less blood on your hands
Back to top Go down
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:18:18

Yes I was thinking Boo too.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:19:07

- Boo
- Dodger
- Gaston
- Olaf
- Woody

- Pocahontas
- Queen Narissa
- Lady Tremaine
- Mulan

- Elsa
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:19:38

If you nominate 2 people out of the top list we will pick who goes
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 21:24:52

Aw I personally like Boo. lol But we'll support whatever you decide Elsa! We have majority voting. That's so impressive!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 22:08:38

Sorry Ladies I had to get a 2 inch splinter pulled out of my toe. It was in there very deep. Sad
Back to top Go down
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 22:09:29

You ok?

Boo is my target of that's alright?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Wed 1 Jun - 22:15:31

Yes I am now that it is out. I didnt want it to get infected. I guess even Evil Queens cant handle everything. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Thu 2 Jun - 8:06:08

Okay, so you guys would prefer to go to Boo? I personally feel that we have more chance pulling Boo in for a vote over Olaf?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Thu 2 Jun - 8:13:14

I feel the same way. Last night was the first time Olaf talked to me, ever. He didn't even talk to me when I was HOH Laughing

Boo is never around so she's likely to never win HOH/Veto. I can see Olaf trying hard tonight if he stays and who knows what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Thu 2 Jun - 8:28:54

I mean I understand if you want Boo gone Elsa, I will respect your choice but I do think for us as a 5 Boo could be a better vote for us.

But girls I forgot to say, serious congrats on those wins! I was very impressed!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Thu 2 Jun - 9:14:16

Well, unless we all vote together, I think Boo will go. Seems like that's what people not in this group want to do. We have 4 votes here so whatever we decide, it's what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Thu 2 Jun - 11:13:26

I will vote whoever you all decide, I have spoken to both but not much
Back to top Go down
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Thu 2 Jun - 12:20:18

I told Olaf he is not my target. Others are also keeping him. Boo hasn't talked to me once and I don't see her being much help.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Thu 2 Jun - 12:25:12

But I don't amwant to make you guys do what you dont want to do. I don't trust Boo though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   

Back to top Go down

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next