NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa

Go down 
+2
Queen Narissa
Neal Cassidy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elsa

Elsa

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 20:45:44

35 times in bold.

Code:
Like this..

Forest 4.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 20:47:36

So we Post the word Babe in our Diary room in bold 35 times
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 20:49:59

I think I did it right
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 20:58:55

Good luck. That was fun.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:01:11

Good luck girls, im mobile right now so, useless, laughing out loud

hope one of you gets HOH
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:02:44

Evidently we had to do seperate posts
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:05:32

I got it done right at 9:03... Little too late. ha Congrats Elsa! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:06:24

congrats my dear Elsa!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:11:05

Congrats Elsa
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:13:01

Thanks ladies. I need to think now lol. Of course you all are fine.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:17:05

You could always nominate Boo, we should have the votes, less blood on your hands
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:18:18

Yes I was thinking Boo too.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:19:07

- Boo
- Dodger
- Gaston
- Olaf
- Woody

- Pocahontas
- Queen Narissa
- Lady Tremaine
- Mulan

- Elsa
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:19:38

If you nominate 2 people out of the top list we will pick who goes
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 21:24:52

Aw I personally like Boo. lol But we'll support whatever you decide Elsa! We have majority voting. That's so impressive!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:08:38

Sorry Ladies I had to get a 2 inch splinter pulled out of my toe. It was in there very deep. Sad
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:09:29

You ok?

Boo is my target of that's alright?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:15:31

Yes I am now that it is out. I didnt want it to get infected. I guess even Evil Queens cant handle everything. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:06:08

Okay, so you guys would prefer to go to Boo? I personally feel that we have more chance pulling Boo in for a vote over Olaf?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:13:14

I feel the same way. Last night was the first time Olaf talked to me, ever. He didn't even talk to me when I was HOH Laughing

Boo is never around so she's likely to never win HOH/Veto. I can see Olaf trying hard tonight if he stays and who knows what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:28:54

I mean I understand if you want Boo gone Elsa, I will respect your choice but I do think for us as a 5 Boo could be a better vote for us.

But girls I forgot to say, serious congrats on those wins! I was very impressed!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 9:14:16

Well, unless we all vote together, I think Boo will go. Seems like that's what people not in this group want to do. We have 4 votes here so whatever we decide, it's what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 11:13:26

I will vote whoever you all decide, I have spoken to both but not much
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 12:20:18

I told Olaf he is not my target. Others are also keeping him. Boo hasn't talked to me once and I don't see her being much help.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 12:25:12

But I don't amwant to make you guys do what you dont want to do. I don't trust Boo though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next