NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocahontas and Mulan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 19:22:56

Ooo possibly. Maybe Dodger is with the two ladies and somehow Woody pulled Dodger too. Becausr Woody asked me today if "we can save Boo, would that be ok?" or something like that even though I felt like he'd already know where the vote is heading... And Gaston was an enigma to me, but I am becoming less wary of him now that Dodger and Woody are who I'm worried about. Gaston put Woody up and he's been talking to me consistently throughout the game, so I trust him somewhat. I feel like it's very possible for the girls to be with Dodger and Woody...

And Woody the other day told me he's talked to you and asked what I thought of an alliance with you, me, him, and Boo and then right after he's saved by Dodger and then Dodger nominates you two. Very fishy. And Narissa and Tremaine have been sort of tight-lipped about what they're doing this game to be honest. I trust Boo a lot and trust Elsa perhaps more than the queen and lady...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 19:29:47

Oh crud. I may have to miss tonight if the place I'm going doesn't have wifi. It's kind of last-minute plans with a friend of mine who just had a bad break-up. Sad So I am not sure of my challenge capabilities tonight but if I can play, I'm going for veto. That holds more power anyway I think to change noms for our benefit.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 13:22:08

Ugh, what should we do?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 17:10:39

I guess Boo? We can't really stand out and not do it. I'm close enough with Olaf that I can try to sway his votes but I'm really sad about Boo. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:26:28

OMG GIRL! Slayyyy. You got it!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:27:43

<3333333

I am thinking Dodger and Olaf
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:30:05

Smile

Sounds good to me. Can we get rid of Dodger please? lol If he didn't win veto... Because he's definitely a force to be reckoned with.

I don't see how he got veto if he did Cloverfield wrong, so yay.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:30:32

Yep I need him out
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:30:52

So Dodger/Olaf/you can't vote

Gaston
Woody

Me
Lady
Queen
Elsa
should be enough for Dodger to be sent packing...
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:32:39

I don't see Elsa voting Dodger, we have been speaking (dodger) and he has mentioned Elsa numerous occasions.

If Veto is used, I am putting up Woody cause I speak to Gaston way more.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:34:53

I agree with this. I like Gaston actually. And Woody/Dodger would be my opinion on the nominees because Olaf will vote whatever... Lol But I totally understand your reasoning. I'd worry more about Elsa not voting Dodger.

Gaston and I talk too and hopefully he'd be on board with voting Dodger as well.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:52:48

Yes, I actually should of put Woody up but I didn't want to cause to much chaos. Let's not forget I actually talk to Woody.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:59:33

Yeah I do too. That would be a really hard think to nominate. Sad You did well!

Elsa today was wondering who gave Boo the one vote and she assumed basically that it was me. But I didn't vote Boo to stay and I told her that. Then Elsa was asking who I thought did and suggested Gaston or Woody. But that was difficult because I have no idea... Razz
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:42:32

I really hope Woody goes... If us three girls vote Woody, it should go to a tie at least. If it doesn't then you and I have to worry about queen or lady...
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 14:27:00

I went for the veto obviously, don't think I won though. It is way harder to fit everything in to 900 words.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:32:07

I hope you got it girl! Smile

Dodger won HOH. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:02:51

Aw, this really sucks. Sad Is there any way you could use it on me? I know you're in a tough spot, but I'm scared to be on the block.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 9:29:49

You don't even have to ask. Say to Dodger that I said to you I would only use VETO on you if you were not to put him up if you won HoH.

I think he knows about the all girl alliance
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 14:51:25

I am probably going to save Narissa, unless you say otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 15:18:27

Thank you so much! <3 I couldn't decide between them so that's fine with me. This is sad though Sad
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 9:30:55

Lol I think I am going
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 14:29:42

Sad Don't say that. We don't know... I kinda hope you stay because you'll probably win more. I thought I had veto because my score was so high so Gaston said his plan was for me to take myself down and Dodger goes up. He didn't tell me I would go up, just that he would backdoor Dodger. Epic fail Sad And now one of us has to leave. Sad
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 17:45:07

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 17:49:11

It was so lovely working with you, I really thought we could've done this together but it seems everyone knew we were tight <333
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 18:13:58

I know Mulan... I know. Sad Hey though there hasn't been a jury announcement so maybe one of us can come back. Since we won't be able to post to each other, we should put coded messages into the main rooms. lol

I'll be pulling for you if I go to jury. You were my #1 in this game. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Mulan   Pocahontas and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas and Mulan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2