NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen Narissa and Mulan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 11:53:42

And I really thought we stood a chance of winning. They're super slimy at this rate, that fake "I was gonna put Dodger and backdoor him" plan from Gaston was so transparent that I thought I was Ariel in the sea again.

Literally, I hope there is some kind of twist where someone can come back and cause some chaos because they are all super tacky.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 12:14:22

I hope so to. Im keeping you but I dont think it will help. Maybe we can talk elsa into going against them then us 3 can make it.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 12:50:35

Gaston is saying that he voting to keep me and that he wants Olaf out? This is so weird.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 12:56:04

I am going to go all in for the HOH if I stay we need to get some power back.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 13:12:46

Well Elsa wont answer me so if she will talk to you and you explain that she cant beat Gaston and Dodger in the finals because of their wins maybe it will work
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 17:26:07

poop on this Elsa Gretel, she is a super HOLD THE DOOR. Right now Narissa it's only me and you I feel.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 17:36:35

Wow that block on swearing made me look like a mad person.

Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 18:29:38

Maybe you can work on Gaston
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 18:30:21

I voted Olaf but I will probaly be the only one.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 18:44:36

I have talked to Gaston hes worried of who you may nominate.

I gave points on both you and Olaf.

I said maybe we could make a deal with you to keep us safe next round if you win HOH.

I can tell him I talked to you about a deal and you said if you won HOH that you would not nominate me and I said yes as long as you could get another vote

Here is my idea no matter who you put up and who wins veto you could still have the determining vote,

Say you win and Nominate Elsa and Dodger then someone saves them and you put up me or gaston, then the votes could be tied and you would decide
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 21:14:40

Yay your safe, are you playing the comp
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 9:12:58

If veto isn't used (it will probably be used because I am not on the block) do we think Gaston would keep you ina tie? x
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 9:16:33

Idk, I might be able to convince him, I was schocked when he pulled me off the block
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 15:18:45

I hope you will vote to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 19:47:50

I am trying to get info from Gaston and Dodger see if I can flip them and save you!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 21:09:10

If you vote to keep me i think i may be ok
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 20:16:38

Yes I voted to keep you. Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 20:26:54

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 20:46:04

I didn't get anything from the others lol. Gaston just said that he thought I would vote to keep Elsa.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 21:07:31

Dodger says he voted Elsa so I should be okay with the votes. Gaston also said if it was a tie he would keep me. I hope they are telling the truth. Im going to go harass Emma about the results
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:23:32

hardest challenge ever
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:28:26

So....would you keep me in the game? I know we haven't spoken much this week but I have been busy so I haven't been speaking to anyone.

Just say no if not, I don't want the suspense. I iwll understand regardless
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:33:09

I will be honest if im the one who votes
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:33:58

Good luck, you will probably stay over me
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 21:45:28

Good luck to you to, Im not getting answered so I may be going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa and Mulan   Queen Narissa and Mulan - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Narissa and Mulan
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next