NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mulan and Dodger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 20:47:21

Can't think of a name. If you want one, think of one yourselves lol
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 21:12:54

Muladger? Dodglan?

Hi Mulan. I asked the spies to set up this thread for us.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:18:07

Muladger sounds incredible lol

Sorry Dodg I have been a bit unresponsive this weekend I have been away to the mountains practising my technique.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:47:51

Laughing Don't worry about it. Slow weekend anyway with everyone working on their story. And it being the weekend. I um had hotdogs to steal and little girls to rescue with my team of ragtag strays.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 14:26:14

I tell you, 900 words seems like a lot until you start typing.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 15:55:56

Ha for real. I didn't even bother thinking about it while writing and ended up with about 1600 words. Then I worried about the 900 words while editing.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 16:12:07

Congrats Dodge, better keep that winning streak going now!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 17:33:33

Ha! Why had I better keep it up?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 18:03:11

That came across as a threat but there was nothing to it. Sorry, I make crap jokes when I am nervous.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 18:59:25

Laughing Don't worry. I didn't take it as a threat and I'm not nominating you. I did take it as you knowing something I suspect though.

A few people in this game have won 2 challenges. And I've only just now won 3. So I don't think I'm that much of a challenge threat.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:00:46

Do you have any ideas? I couldn't nominate you, Elsa or Gaston even if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:38:56

At this rate the only person who is the easy shout is Olaf. I am sure he will go against anyone.

I talk with Pocahontas, she is very sweet. Perhaps who ever you put yo you explain to them that it's Olaf who you want out and you just believe they stand a better chance at staying etc.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:02:41

I like Pocahontas and she does seem really sweet but I have a strong suspicion she has been targeting me for a couple rounds, after piecing together things people have said and things she's said. I'll probably nominate her for that reason. She's even said she talks to me less than to others.

I'll probably nominate her and see if someone uses the POV to save her to get a better idea of what's happening but without her necessarily being my target. I'm considering nominating Olaf because it would take the target off you and Elsa and between the 3 of us he shouldn't be a problem. I want to get a better read on him first though. He'll probably be my back-up after seeing what happens with Pocahontas if I don't nominate him outright.

I haven't decided yet but will by the time the challenge would have been posted if there were one tonight.

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:08:42

Hmmm, I don't know what she has said to you. I always thought she was honest with me but it's interesting to see other peoples reads on others.

I would however be put in an awkward place if I was to win veto and she was up.

I'm not going to mention anything to her until you do your nominations though, I respect your judge of character. And if you're unsure about her.

What has she said in particular, I am being nosey but I might be able to help piece together some information.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:36:12

I like her from talking to her but that doesn't mean much in the game. I understand if you win and take her off the block.

She said we didn't talk much which I didn't think was the case. I try to talk to her and write long messages to her to ask her thoughts, but she usually responds with 1 or 2 lines. A few people have also said some see me as a threat and have at other times mentioned liking her. When I was on the block briefly I heard I probably wouldn't have the votes to stay and she wouldn't even respond to me. Other things too. Adding it all together is sounds pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 9:30:58

Okay, I used the veto on Pocahontas. I am sorry to put you in that position. I have spoken to her and said I don't want to screw you over so for her to not gun for you - I honestly think I can trust her.

I just couldn't risk her going over Lady T who I don't really trust.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 10:47:25

That's quite alright. I really like Lady but I'm not sure how much I can trust her. We really only talk about the vote and that's all.

I know I put you in a difficult position but you probably know why. It wasn't meant against you. If I hear someone is targeting me and can get a sense of who I really have to nominate them and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 14:52:02

I am probably going to save Narissa, unless you say otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 21:40:01

Saving Narissa was fine.  I like her a lot and felt horrible for nominating her.

I understand you were caught between Pocahontas and me.  I should really respond to her and apologize properly I'm just kind of a wuss and scared she's mad.  It's the difficult part of this game because it's not really good to betray one person just because you develop trust with another.  It makes you feel like crap even though it's just a game, if nothing else.

Hope you did well in the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 5:16:45

Well I guess it put a massive target on my back cause I'm up on the block with her now.

I kind of understand, I seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's ashame really.

Have you already decided on your vote? I would assume I am going up.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 9:30:24

I am leaving the last sentence should read.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 11:37:56

Hey.  I responded to your pm.  I need to see what other people are doing first.  I would prefer her leaving.  You might not want to tell people that for the reason I stated in the PM though.  It gives people more incentive to keep her so she and I square off.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 11:46:11

Hey, yes it did set off some red-flags but I was being honest cause I was working with Pocahontas and at that time she was honestly my closest ally. I wasn't trying to be secretive about it, cause I did message you telling you and I also did not tell her anything you told me about her.

Thank you for being honest with me and being willing to keep me. It mean's alot.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 14:21:02

Elsa said she would vote to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 14:28:07

I didn't mean to suggest you were being secretive about your alliance with her.  Which may have been part of the issue with things I heard and noticed. 

I will say that before being evicted Lady told me about your room together and targeting me.  Other players in the game haven't been so direct but have told me I should try to talk to Pocahontas more hint hint nudge nudge.  So instead of talking to Pocahontas more though I did try at first, I tried to do damage control to make Pocahontas a target back.  You got dragged into that with the POV I think.  It's probably more to split you two up though.

I haven't heard from Elsa all day.  I'm not surprised she's voting to keep you though.  I get the impression by me telling you how much Elsa loves you it made you assume she and I were working closely.  I really was just trying to not take an ally from her though since I wanted her as an ally more than I thought I had her.  And because she's really sweet.

It sounds like you'll have the votes, not just Elsa's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mulan and Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Dodger   Mulan and Dodger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mulan and Dodger
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next