NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Dodger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 19:22:09

It does mean I won't have much leverage to sway him when this round is over though.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 19:34:55

Right. Vote Woody out. Sacrificial lamb.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 19:35:54

I voted Woody. If he's going anyway then having Olaf's trust is a better advantage than what Pocahontas will probably say regardless of how I vote.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 19:52:14

We'll adopt a new staretgy. No big deal. However, it is crucial that she doesn't win. No matter what she says, she'll put you up. I'm going to start talking to Olaf and play it by ear. Won't mention you.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 20:19:32

pic: Re: Once again
I agree I am glad to help when you need me. You have helped me out once that happens I am good with you

^^ what Olaf sent me. Lol wtf?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 20:54:33

I have no idea. He spelled 'like' as 'louk' when he messaged me. He's either trying to disguise his writing style or just doesn't make sense sometimes.

I should message him.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 20:58:50

Yup! He doesn't make sense and Elsa doesn't make sense sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 21:03:30

Wink

It's true though. I wonder if that's deliberate or not.

I think he meant that since you helped him out he trusts you. Once someone helps him, he trusts them and will return the favor.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 21:26:20

Probably deliberate to hide his identity. Either way he's doing a great job because I can't figure him out.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 23:29:22

The only problem is that everyone helped him this round. I messaged him a few times tonight.

It probably is deliberate. Olaf might turn out to be a secret weapon. Whether it's for or against us is yet to be determined.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 1:19:01

I've been talking to him a while now. I even offered to help him with his story. Lol like you said that... We could be creating a monster. I just hope the others haven't gotten to him yet.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 10:17:49

If we're creating a monster it may not be a huge issue. Like you said about Lady, I have a feeling that even if we are outed as a minority we'd probably suddenly win her over.

I wrote my story and all the bio crap last night. Submitted for HOH.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 18:01:09

I submitted just now. Took a lot longer than I expected. Hopefully it's good enough for a win. I don't know about Lady... If you can get her, awesome but I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:42:25

I don't think there's any way to sway Lady unless it's to her advantage based on the circumstances. Then it doesn't matter what I say anyway.

I have this ridiculous idea that might be useless but I wanted to run it by you first. Pocahontas and her group are targeting me anyway so it doesn't much matter what I say. I've been going back and forth with Olaf with basic niceties the past couple days. But he has been nominated twice and he has to know I'm a target and would assume I'm desperate. So why not just say that to him? Worst case scenario he tells Pocahontas or Mulan and they keep targeting me as they would anyway and probably tell you something. Best case scenario he sees me as desperate and needing him and he needs me too. Since you're talking to him too and haven't nominated him, he might try to sway me to you.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 21:32:08

I like that idea, especially because it allows us to see who he trusts and who he'll bring information to. I say try it out. I will eventually be straight up with him and see what's up with him, but that's a great idea for now. We need him.

Mulan wrote me. She's feeling better about me saving you. What I will do on my end is try to talk to lay and see how she's doing. I want to know what she's thinking. I have a read on everyone else in the game for the most part, but I have no idea about lady.

I think if I needed to sway Queen I could. I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 14:18:09

Done. We'll see what happens with that. Either it will get Olaf as an ally or will keep the target on me and help figure out who Olaf talks to.

I talk to Lady some but don't have a great read on her. Same for Narissa. Mulan and I have a private room now but I'm still not sure if that's because we've made amends or she's trying to keep a closer eye on me.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 16:00:14

Got it!

If you can get a sense of who played the POV and therefore who may have one the POV let me know. Otherwise I'll give it a shot in about 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:02:16

Dude! Another win?? Awesome!

I will ask around. I played for POV... Not sure if I won, or not, but it's definitely a possibility.

Also, my apologies for allot those errors. I must have been rushing.

Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:03:27

All of *

Did it again
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:07:11

You're acting like Olaf and Elsa now! Laughing

You seem to be on good terms with Narissa so I don't want to nominate her. I really like Mulan and feel like if we can get through the small Mexican stand-off of this round there's some possibility. Also I already promised I wouldn't nominate her. Olaf agreed to work together but then fished for who else I'd want to work with. I don't know what ground you're making with him though.

So I'm thinking Pocahontas and Lady Tremaine by default. I'm afraid Mulan would take Pocahontas off the block if I nominate her outright though. It would also be severing ties with Lady but that's necessary at some point.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:24:15

Lmfao. They're rubbing off on me.

Tbh I talk to Queen, but I don't care if you nominate her. I don't think she'd care if you were to nominate me... You know? I will ask Olaf if he is interested in finding one more person to work with. Perhaps he will mention you? Watch Olaf turn out to be a mastermind.

Pocahontas and Lady sounds rather solid. Mulan would 100% take Pocahontas off, without a doubt. I will see if she played for veto. Has lady approached you at all? She seems so inactive almost. I don't get her. Has Pocahontas talked to you about noms? She's very bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:33:46

Lady congratulated me on the win. We talk and I originally approached her by offering to not nominate her if she didn't nominate me. But that deal was just for the first HOH. We don't talk real strategy with each other just the basic "what are your thoughts on voting?" that everyone talks about with everyone.

Yes, ask Olaf and see if he mentions me. He tried to fish with me so I basically said I talk to everyone a little except Pocahontas but didn't know where everyone stands. He may have been fishing just to guard himself. So if you approach him he should piece it together if he was sincere about wanting to work together. He might just be the most brilliant player here though. Laughing

I'm going to try to post nominations by the time the challenge would usually be posted. So about an hour now at most.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:20:37

So I BSd Mulan into oblivion to try to strongarm her into either not using the POV if she wins or revealing herself. I'm already a target so I don't care. I kept you out of it though. If it gets back to you just wanted to say I kept you out of it for the obvious reason, not because that's my actual plan.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:57:41

Lmfao. Thank you!! Let me know what she says... Hopefully I won.

Mon 6 Jun - 20:25:45 Topic: Re: Once again
He does win alot I think the three of us would work well together. Do you think he would be up for it?

^ That's what Olaf sent me. I think he's game. He's a very small player. Very coy and very secretive...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:00:50

It's funny how Olaf starts making sense as soon as he thinks he can trust you.

Olaf! Obviously read this from the bottom to the top. It's copied straight from my PMs.

Inbox Inbox Sentbox Sentbox Outbox Outbox Savebox Savebox

Reply to message
Inbox :: Message
To: Dodger
Posted: Today at 19:40:26
Subject: Re: Congrats on staying Quote message
I figured it was something along those lines but one never knows in these games. He seems like a good guy.
View user profile

Reply to message
Topic review
Dodger

Mon 6 Jun - 19:46:14 Topic: Re: Congrats on staying
Yeah I like him. Anyway nominations posted. Mulan asked me to nominate you and I said I'd consider it as a back-up. That was a lie. I want to see if she saves Pocahontas if she wins to get and idea of where they both stand. Which could be useful for you too. I really don't know who my replacement would be but it won't be you.
Olaf

Mon 6 Jun - 19:40:26 Topic: Re: Congrats on staying
I figured it was something along those lines but one never knows in these games. He seems like a good guy.
Dodger

Mon 6 Jun - 19:38:00 Topic: Re: Congrats on staying
Really just that I wouldn't nominate him and I'd save him with the POV if he was on the block and I won it. But I won HOH instead. I've talked to him since though and wouldn't want to nominate him anyway.

Olaf

Mon 6 Jun - 19:34:44 Topic: Re: Congrats on staying
Can I ask what the deal was I totally understand if you want it to stay with you though. If you tell me it stays with me I can guarantee that. I don't know her plans just that we have talked a couple of times if I knew something I would tell ya.
Dodger

Mon 6 Jun - 19:31:01 Topic: Re: Congrats on staying
I've talked with Gaston and made a deal with him for him to use the POV to save me. I like him. I have a suspicion Pocahontas is targeting me though. She seems very sweet and I like her a lot but in the game she's going after me.

Olaf

Mon 6 Jun - 19:28:39 Topic: Re: Congrats on staying
I think you might of been gone when she put you up as well. I have talked with gaston a little and have talked with Pocahontas a little as well. You got a lot of people on your list must be nice. A couple of the others I haven't talked with as much. I played for veto why did you wonder?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Dodger   Gaston and Dodger - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Dodger
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next